It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Tired of Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread is coming from an article by DailyMail and a tweet made by Donald Trump about Megyn Kelly.

In an interview with CNN on Friday, the GOP frontrunner appeared to imply that Kelly 'unfairly' grilled him about his history of insulting women during a televised debate because she was menstruating. He remarked that there 'was blood coming out of her... wherever', sparking outrage and causing RedState's Erick Erickson to boot him off the line-up of the high-profile event in Georgia. On Saturday, Trump took to Twitter to hit back at his critics, writing: 'So many "politically correct" fools in our country. We have to all get back to work and stop wasting time and energy on nonsense!' In a later post on Saturday morning, the 2016 presidential candidate added that his remarks about Kelly were not made in reference to her menstrual cycle - but to the host's nose.

I think this is completely pathetic.

Donald Trump is insulting someone and hiding behind, "We shouldn't be hindered by political correctness!"

Blaming someone's question during a debate about menstruation is not being politically incorrect, it's just insulting them.

I did like his stances early on, but he has plainly shown he can't work with others. Even in his own party he is making enemies.

If he is elected, he would be a disaster and be fighting everyone the whole time.

Article

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Don't get "tired" of trump.

Get "used" to him.

His mouth won't get stitched any time soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Sadly there are many people who find his lack of manners charming, citing it as a proof that he'll save us all from the NWO.

I don't trust him with nationwide responsibility / world diplomacy / nuclear capabilities. Not one bit.

edit on 8-8-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

link   
He is bringing attention to the party (people watch him) and vicariously are having to listen to the message of the other candidates. Circus ring leader draws in the public to buy tickets and watch the show. Its a good thing.

link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
Even in his own party he is making enemies.

Trump is a Party of One.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Who cares, David Rockefeller will be in control anyhow.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A reckless biggot or a woman scorned?...
Hmmm
Ill take option 1 cause I am one.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Setting aside his personality and style, what do you know about his stance on the issues? Name one thing you dislike about his stance on any international, domestic, economical, or social issue.

He's right about one thing....people are fools to get sidetracked by all the pc bs, especially the news media. It keeps us from looking at the real issues and a candidate's qualifications to lead this country in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

never once did he insinuate it was because of her nose he said where-ever

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I agree that Trump is a total complete jack*ss, but those GOP moderators for the debate seemed to be working off their own agendas, and I think they should have been a little more unbiased with their questions... They know what they're going to get when they come after a guy who doesn't care for PC... The theatrics of our Govt. and media is beyond pathetic..
edit on 8-8-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I agree with your point.

Any question proposed should be something each candidate can answer.

The question directed to him regarding women would be better suited for an interview and not a political debate.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
he is like you.... only has moore money to spend ...thats all the difference :-)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Who cares, David Rockefeller will be in control anyhow.

David Rockefeller's 100 years old. At this point, I'm not sure he has control over his bodily functions.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
At this point, I'm not sure he has control over his bodily functions.

I was not aware that members of elite had bodily functions to start with.

I thought they have all been converted to vampire-like living deads a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow. Just...wow.

How in the world anyone could be ready to stomach four more years of exactly the same again as the last four years...and the four before that...and the four before that...and the four before that...

Personally, I'm rather willing to give an "alternate" a try.

But, you know, hey...that's just me.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I agree Trump can be a loud mouth, but he is our last chance to take America back. All the other candidates are bought and paid for by the criminal globalist. You all should see that propaganda media is being paid to demonize Trump because he is not playing ball their way.

Trump is our last hope of kicking out the globalist ( NWO ) Trump is the only candidate that is not under their control. You will be hearing more negative political correctness about Trump daily. Do not let the media fool you.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
Personally, I'm rather willing to give an "alternate" a try.

This is kind of a big deal. We're not shopping for khakis. I'm willing to give him a listen, but I'm far from feeling comfortable giving him the gig.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
And here we go. The "worship trump, he is our saviour who will save us all from the NWO" part:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Facepalm.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I doubt he's out of NWO's control. He has never mentioned anything about the Federal Reserve or fractional reserve banking.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

That's great that you have your opinion, super moderator.

However, considering the options...and the fact that I see nothing new in them....I'm thinking that Trump could be no worse a choice than any other.

But, at least, there is a small chance we could break out of the cycle we're facing.

That is my opinion, super moderator. I trust we can agree to leave it to that and not belabor each other with aspersions of the other persons opinion being wrong, super moderator.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join