It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Election: Clinton Takes the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Party and base are two different things or haven't you been paying attention to Republican politics?

The Dems may learn that lesson painfully.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, I've been paying attention.

My comment was in reference to the Democrat party and base, not the Republicans. I'm unsure how your comment applies to what I said.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I agree with you once again. I'm no Clinton fan, however, everything you say there is 100% correct and I feel the same way. You can see it coming a mile away. Plus its a "Female" President and America has been going through a lot of changes as of late and her winning goes along with everything we are already seeing.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I don't think the Democrat base really wants Hillary. If they did, they wouldn't be so excited about Bernie.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't think the Democrat base really wants Hillary. If they did, they wouldn't be so excited about Bernie.

As of now, Hillary is at the top of every poll with democrats by a large margin. Many, if not most, over 50%. Bernie does have some momentum and people are excited about him, but that could be comparable to Ron Paul and how his campaigns went.

I'd like to see Bernie beat-out Hillary and go against the Republican nominee, as I believe he may have a slim chance, but I don;t believe that will be the case.

Despite the Right trying to bog-down Hillary's campaign with rhetoric about Benghazi and such, I don't see her popularity waning.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton as President means "Isis Enthroned" to certain groups, and they will stop at nothing to see that She is enthroned.

Any U.S.A. federal election in 2016 will be illusory, yet it is still possible that TPTB shall have become The Powers That Were by then. I live in hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join