It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist ask Christians to stop praying for us.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Star for you, Grandma!

LOVED our story and hope that TODAY you make a thread about your experiences. Please share with us. It will strengthen our faith in God and also helps us identify different angles of deceit evil uses to capture and control us.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The First Lie In The Garden of Eden: Denying and twisting God's word - Satan took what God said and twisted it into something it didn’t mean

I think gods emissaries have done a good job of twisting Gods words themselves. We are to believe that Gods words are to be taken literally, but the moment any inaccuracies or inconsistencies are found then his words are 'open to interpretation'

Do you know any member of the church that directly speaks to God? because if they don't they themselves could inadvertently twisting the original message of God. Look at televangelists, they twist the words of the good book to suit their needs and God could be looking down and thinking 'No no no, that's not what I meant at all!'

edit on 8-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Read my last reply.
Oh and I don't bash christians because they are people just the religion they follow and If I do bash them it is because they are attempting to change science and want a Christian run country.
I will fight any religion that attempts to do this but more christians on ATS and it is the most talked about.

oh yeah... That theocracy you keep claiming that Christians want when Christians keep telling you they don't want one on this very site. But hey, it's cool. Let's erect statues of Satan because you can totally trust those people. Just a bunch of goths with authority issues right?

Christians say they do not want a theocracy, yet, daily, they try to inject their beliefs into the government and schools.

Why would a large statue of Satan not be erected? Being an important mythological/religious being, I don't understand why not. I see the constant quoting of what it is made of and how much it weighs. I don't understand that either.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: grandmakdw

Star for you, Grandma!

LOVED our story and hope that TODAY you make a thread about your experiences. Please share with us. It will strengthen our faith in God and also helps us identify different angles of deceit evil uses to capture and control us.

God bless you and your family.

Thanks, I spent 50+ years as a military dependent and lived all over the world. I've had lots of encounters with Satanists and Wiccans who were really Satanists (that is they really didn't understand Wicca and brought their own Satanist interpretation to their practice)

Maybe someday, actually, I'm writing a book on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Have you met Jesus? Of course the answer is NO because if you had you would

be thinking like me.

Oh the times I made similar statements to those whose souls I was trying to lead to Christ. Thank you for the reminder of just how arrogant I really was. The worst part for me is not those who rejected my witness, but those who accepted it. To those who were just fine before I lured them into Christianity. I am truly repentant that I led them astray. But it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

So I am guessing you never met Jesus IN PERSON? He never spoke directly to you..... FACE TO FACE?

Anyone who made similar statements like the one above.....means they actually met him...... not in their heart but in person because when you do (and I hope you do) it will change your life and then you will be on ATS preaching to us sinners!

How many on this planet have met him? Well that is hard to say.... but many have of all religions and everyone has turned to him as their King, Saviour and God. (Trinity)

I adamantly thought and said the above things myself, for many years of my life. Don't think I have visions of converting you, or any other Christian. Everyone must follow their own path, and come to their own truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The statue isn't a whole lot different from the Washington monument. People go to see it every day and they take pictures and stuff but its just a reminder of we stand for and embody...in theory anyway. An external symbol of the standard we hold ourselves to.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You have your right to an opinion, sir. We all do. But I want you to know that this gimmick of smearing the opposition for publicity is a dirty tactic and unworthy of any true Christian. It's in Matthew that your prayers are better whispered in your bedroom than flaunted in the street because your relationship is not a badge or a trophy. You disgrace yourself.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

To those who were just fine before I lured them into Christianity. I am truly repentant that I led them astray. But it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Klass, it's easy to see you're all broken up about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

To those who were just fine before I lured them into Christianity. I am truly repentant that I led them astray. But it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life.

Klass, it's easy to see you're all broken up about it.

You have no idea, Randy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Ok make sense of this for me if you will please.

If there is no one to answer to why would you feel bad?

You were polite in making an introduction on different occasions.

The rest ws up to them. What's up with the melodrama?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok make sense of this for me if you will please.

You were polite in making an introduction on different occasions.

The rest ws up to them. What's up with the melodrama?

If you had absolutely no one to answer to except yourself, would you feel bad for kicking a dog? Just to do it?
edit on 8-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I have a conscience. And I have to answer to myself.

The rest was up to them. What's up with the melodrama?

Indeed. I have committed the cardinal ATS sin. I stated how I really feel inside about something. No melodrama. Just regret. Maybe you've never regretted previous actions. Good for you, if that's the case.

Later, bro.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

One reason (not the main reason) why I like my belief? If I am wrong about believing in Yahweh and his son than nothing happens to me..... right? You're right and I am wrong. You won the bet so lets go get drunk together and laugh it off.

BUT if I am right? If God does exist and you refused to believe and worship him? No beer and laughing for you.

This is dualistic thinking has a fatal flaw.If you are wrong there are many consequences if the God you believe is not true reality.That is much worse than not believing in a false God because your belief is idol worship.

The fact is all belief in faith of a God is false because it is impossible to "know" the creator God by belief in faith which is the antithesis of knowing.Yahoshua clearly stated:

"And Yahoshua said to some Jews who BELIEVED in him...If you abide[continue] in my words you will be my disciple THEN you will KNOW the truth and THEN the truth will make you free."

The only way a person can know the creator God is by the creator God revealing themselves to the individual to "know".People "believe" in false Gods all the time.They are idols of the mind and that belief becomes a "state of mind(satan..the adversary against the creator God).To know the creator God is to be set free from the idol of the mind.

The fact is those that believe in faith in a God are in the state of mind of satan.It is a prison of the persons own making.They cannot escape by their belief because they do not "know" they are being held captive by their state of mind in satan.Its a vicious cycle that cannot be broken by the person only the creator God can free them.

Currently all of the world is enslaved to satan..the idol of the mind.It doesn't matter what they believe only that they believe in faith (religion) because belief is the common nature of ALL of mankind.Those that do not believe in a false God will be freed first(the last will be first).Their "idol" of God is only human(themselves) because that is the foundation of their religion.

The human-religion prison is very small with low bars.The religious-religion prison is a huge mansion with very tall iron walls that cannot be seen!Every person builds their own personal prison(religion) but cannot escape it because it is in their mind.Their desire is to entrap others in their prison.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You should know I didn't mean it like that klass.

Hell, they used to call me, Regretful Randy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I have Christ, I don't ever feel bad!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I found the article very interesting and here is why: National Satanic Temple Rep Jex Blackmore Says Satan Is Not Real.

Another interesting and ironic twist, the statue, that you claim they worship, is NOT even a statue of Satan, it's a statue of Baphomet, a made up deity!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I have Christ, I don't ever feel bad!

Do you ever give a direct answer to a direct question? Or does Jesus excuse you from that too?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes and yes!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And yet you didn't answer my question. If you had absolutely no one but yourself to answer to, would you feel bad for kicking a dog, just to kick it?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I wonder why, if this Christianity thing and God is a myth to them they see it as such a threat to their ideology.
Strange they would even care about a few losers praying to their imaginary God for their souls.

What do they know, what scares them to ask Christians to stop

Kind of makes a person stop and think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join