It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And its clear from his background he wants power simply for the sake of power.

Exactly........

What else does a man want when he has all the money he could ever want..........

What else can satiate a megalomaniacs hubris..........

Only power......because money just isnt enough

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seemed to be "cover" for what they were doing to the main target Trump. The setup and vitriol presented when questions were asked of Trump was noticeably different by the panel versus setup of questions to other debaters.

As far as Trump getting nomination and then losing to Clinton do some advantage of war on women, not to worry she's doing herself in quite nicely all on her own, who knows she may be a convict by the time conventions roll around anyway.

I think its more plausible by the day to talk of Trump vs. Biden, Sanders.

Sorry I do see Trumps leverage of not declaring fealty to the RNC as a smart move on his part, I don't see him intending an independent run due that holding of leverage - how else is he to hold party establishment who's in bag for Bush at bay.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

End of the day I would rather a position like that goes to a honest man in the background than a power seeker that is driven by ego for it and can give off the best sound bites.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, you got to hand it to the Donald...

He is doing something the dembs couldn't do, and that's tear the Republicans into separate factions. As evidenced by this very thread....

Maybe that's been the plan all along. If so, it's brilliant, down and dirty politics at it's finest.

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Yeah the questions to Bush were like "Bush you are so awesome can you please explain how you are so awesome" It's obvious hwho they want as a candidate. Bush and the girl who got fired as the CEO of HP I forget her name.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

omg lol it wasnt Cover it was just like any other starting debate we have EVER had, they get asked about passed remarks they make

Seriously is this the first debate any of you have ever watched?

These guys NEED to be asked the hard questions anyway

The fact that people are pissed that they are is ridiculous

Again.........people totally ignoring all the other stuff with Trump, the actual important things, so they can focus on this and dont have to admit....

that they.........were...........wrong

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

End of the day I would rather a position like that goes to a honest man in the background than a power seeker that is driven by ego for it and can give off the best sound bites.

I would THINK thats what everyone would want.........

They use to say that, but then they have thrown their weight behind him lol

Im with you though, Rand is my guy

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc

Yeah the questions to Bush were like "Bush you are so awesome can you please explain how you are so awesome" It's obvious hwho they want as a candidate. Bush and the girl who got fired as the CEO of HP I forget her name.

YOu obviously only heard what you wanted to

THey also tried to corner him on Common Core, which he did not give a good answer to.......

All the candidates got asked tough questions about their policies and past.......

YOu just heard what you wanted

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He is doing something the dembs couldn't do, and that's tear the Republicans into separate factions. As evidenced by this very thread....

Maybe that's been the plan all along. If so, it's brilliant, down and dirty politics at it's finest.

Its my opinion given the fact that Trump had been conferring with Bill Clinton about this presidential run.....

That it was the intent all along, and they are doing a fine job of it.......

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

He is doing something the dembs couldn't do, and that's tear the Republicans into separate factions.

Maybe that's been the plan all along. If so, it's brilliant down and dirty politics at it's finest.

Donald will go third party. I hope he does. Screw the GOP.

Then they will have wished their "Big Tent" was big enough for The Donald.

I lived through 8 years of Clinton. Is that a threat.

I made more money while Bill was in office. I opened two businesses.

Made a small fortune.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yeah and I guess you only hearing what you wanted to hear is an absolute impossibility? Whatever.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: crazyewok

Its so hard not to say it isnt it lol.....I hate it too but Truth is Truth....

When people are so hungry for "something different" and "Someone do something"

You get tyrants and despots

I think you all are going way out on a limb attempting to paint Trump as Hitler like - besides we've been there done that with the lawlessness of the current administration.

Calling those that don't agree with your particular views "dumb masses" is not something I'd resort to in winning over opinion and in fact its John MCcaininsh in its maturity level. How heroic!

Whether Trump succeeds or Cruz ride right up his bow wake - the country is overdo for someone who will actually fix something rather than just make nicey nice talk about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

He is doing something the dembs couldn't do, and that's tear the Republicans into separate factions.

Maybe that's been the plan all along. If so, it's brilliant down and dirty politics at it's finest.

Made a small fortune.

You keep saying this that you hate Clinton and dont want another Clinton in office

Yet keep ignoring on mulitple threads, the FACTS that I have laid out with you that TRUMP is in BED with them......CHRIST man

A vote for him IS a vote for Clinton!

For the love of GOD he was talking to Bill Clinton in preparation for this run for ADVICE........

........I cant even.........I have to walk away

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Whether Trump succeeds or Cruz ride right up his bow wake - the country is overdo for someone who will actually fix something rather than just make nicey nice talk about it.

except that Trump doesnt have any solutions.......sooo.....you know theres that

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Made a small fortune.

Clinton would be WAY better than a Bush if she is anything like Bill and visa versa. As much as I hate to admit it even an Obama is. Trump and Sanders are the only wild cards where you don't know what you will get.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonySarc

Yeah and I guess you only hearing what you wanted to hear is an absolute impossibility? Whatever.

Considering for the past two months ive actually REASEARCHED Trump and tried to dig out facts about him?

Considering I called exactly what he would do on the first debate MONTHS ago?

Considering, I actually heard what he said instead of focusing on inconsequential BS?

Yeah Id say im pretty damn spot on about him

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Been watching debates since 1972, never seen one so slanted and jaded against a single leading candidate. One could go back to Nixon/Kennedy or Candy Crowly debacle for another example of outright manipulation.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We don't know if Trump has any solutions.

They sandbagged him. It was dirty.

I don't know what Trump thinks about a lot of things.

I wanted to hear his ideas. You seem OK with what FOX did.

I'm not. I prefer to make up my own mind.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Been watching debates since 1972, never seen one so slanted and jaded against a single leading candidate. One could go back to Nixon/Kennedy or Candy Crowly debacle for another example of outright manipulation.

Not enough stars available for this comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I simply adore how quickly you throw in the term "Bully".

Yeah, because you know, words hurt.

And OUCH...blood? Wow...that REALLY freaking hurts...stop it, no really...STOP IT!!!

We have all become so pussified it's just not even funny. Grow a pair, Trump has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join