It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life pro tip: Get a chalk pen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Cheap, fun, AND useful? Read on!

Men, use it to draw and write inappropriate things on the bathroom mirror!

Women, use it to remind men that they're crude and be equally as crass in the secrecy of your own home!

Feminists and Men's Rights weirdos, write about how I'm a dick and a reminder to get a life!

-----

Seriously though, the things are awesome. I'm sure there are other pens that work just as well for writing on glass (probably glass pens or some sort of crazy ass science inventioning thing I haven't heard of) but I have one of these, and it's great! I'm not a note guy. I can write a note, I can pin it to the door, but I'm not going to notice it. Write on the bathroom mirror, and you HAVE to notice it. I found stapling things to my forehead a little hit or miss, the blood usually made the ink run, and since I'm prone to tossing and turning in the morning, I was often confused by the small bloody holes in my face space when brushing.

Up until a few minutes ago, this has been used exclusively for the sole purpose of irritating my girlfriend, but I just jotted down something I need to do tomorrow, and instead of a boring little bullet point on a calender, I drew Zoidberg, claw raised high, with a speech bubble reminding me of something I need to accomplish.

So fun, useful, legal graffiti that washes away when those pesky family members that don't find any charm in flying penis art come over to visit.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Great idea, I was thinking about picking one for those snip hole drivers that ignore the conventional rules of parking, put a nice lititle note on their windshield.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Life pro tip: Get a chalk pen

Any excuse to buy a purpose-built writing device.

I will take that tip. I know a town near where I live that ids all about chalk. They have a sidewalk-chalk-festival, and it's a constant competition amongst the local business owners to have the best chalked-up easel at the door to welcome customers.

Anywho, yep, this liquid chalk stuff is cool; I gotta get one.

Thanks for a good thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

I like the cut of your jib.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Ooohh I must get one to go with the gooogly eyes I stick around everywhere in town.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'll have to check this out.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Oh man, it's the perfect way to have a little fun without actually damaging.

You horrible small armed monster! Now I'm thinking about taking it to the grocery store and writing pleas for help for anything trapped behind the glass in the refrigerator aisles.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Oh it is great fun I get 500 googly eyes for around a fiver.
I need a new town though Brighouse has them all over
I want to get in the local paper lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You crack me up!

I keep thinking I need to order googly eyes.

I wonder what's happened in Brighouse. Apparently some ne'er do well has beat you to it

We need to come up with a catchy nickname for you if you go all chalk pen crazy.

Perhaps you should start a thread and let ATS vote.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Pics of Zoidberg or it didn't happen

If I had these pens my husband would have penises all over our car windows! Probably all our mirrors too!
edit on 8-8-2015 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
chalk can write on glass/mirrors? cool!

top topics

join