It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gift of Emotion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Physical presents are typically well-received.

But intangible gifts can prove even more beneficial.

As a conscious spirit inhabiting a physical form, you have a remarkable opportunity towards perpetually bettering this world you inhabit.

As the possessor of significant psychic gifts, you can manifest and channel countless energies into this realm.

And you do this all the time even without deliberate awareness. Through talking, through emoting, through simply being--you introduce new energy into this material sphere. You seed this reality with forces negative or positive depending upon your choices.

We exist in a world rife with unseen powers. We subside in a universe containing forces that science cannot yet detect.

Yet although science lacks the capacity towards recording and measuring those energies, they still remain real. And proof of that exists from the fact that we've all felt the impact of strong emotional energy on our person.

A word, a phrase, a glance, or gesture--even the subtlest elements can catalyze the transmission of emotional energy from one unto another.

Even the smallest things can ruin or improve our moods.

Recognizing this is the key towards realizing your own power--because you are an incredibly powerful transmitter and generator of energetic forces. And with your ability you seed the world and its people with emotional gifts.

This may sound trite, this may sound banal, this may sound simplistic beyond measure--but it's still an important lesson of which you should always remain aware.

For as you progress throughout your day, your week, your year, your life--in every encounter you should always be cognizant of your power. Because in every encounter you always want be sure you're birthing the right kind of emotions into this realm.

Too oft we act and speak and respond rashly. Too oft we end up giving others the wrong impression, the wrong idea, the wrong feeling. And almost always we regret it later.

That regret comes from an absence of forethought. That remorse arises from a lack of planning.

Because you failed consider the kind of emotional energy your response conveyed, you ended up bestowing the wrong kind of gift. Then for that person and yourself, you ended up ruining an otherwise pleasant day.

So before making that mistake, understand your psychic abilities.

Before committing that crime, appreciate your immense potential.

Words and gestures and attitudes are magic--and with them you cast powerful spells. With them you can make people feel better or worse, happy or sad, content or morose. You can literally uplift someone unto the pleasures of heaven or cast them down into unhappy pits below.

Thus always--please!--think before you do anything. Recognize those powers you wield.

Give everyone you meet the gift of good emotions. Seed everyone you encounter with energy positive.

Be a force for good throughout this reality.

Then see those gifts brighten a day.

And watch those seedlings grow.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Our brief interactions with people throughout the day can be very powerful, it's true, without our even realizing it.

I like your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Our brief interactions with people throughout the day can be very powerful, it's true, without our even realizing it.

I like your thoughts.

I like your liking of my thoughts!

Thanks, friend!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We would be exploring new galaxies by now if we didn't have emotions....

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
We would be exploring new galaxies by now if we didn't have emotions....

That's a mighty ellipse, because I feel it's concealing a lot of intervening thought.

Do explain--are you a despiser of emotions?

(and isn't that a rather ironic thing to be?)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

No why would I be a despiser? It is a observation.

Humans to evolve only need understanding. Love and joy are understandings. Not emotions.

Not inlove not lust, just love.
Not happy not feeling good, just joy.

Both can only come from understanding self.

Emotions lead you to confusion not understanding.

Emotions clutter the journey to understanding.
Emotions keep you in a loop of perpetual discombobulation.

Emotions are perpetual questions.
Understandings are answers.

edit on 7-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's beautiful what you wrote... in a way.

But I wonder if it's attainable. And if it's attainable, is it sustainable.

It's more of something to aspire to. A state of being that is unreachable, except for a moment or two.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Not in our lifetime and not whilst emotions are the dominant control leading to outcome.

To me it's not so much beautiful ( I thank you anyway for that ) other than a proponent of physical math.

It's all just math. Chaos and order.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe emotions are both a gift and a curse.

A gift when they bestow upon us and others indescribable feelings and sensations of positive and beneficial energy. The power and passion that makes the experience all the more special.

A curse when they cloud our judgement and sense of reason, preventing us from doing what is best for our development and progression.

Most of the time, it is best to maintain a balanced approach. But when making important, life-altering decisions, emotions should be kept to a minimum.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Longing is an emotion. If there were no emotions then longing to explore the universe wouldn't exist and we wouldn't have any interest in doing just that. Curiosity is an emotion. No curiosity, no exploring the universe.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If I can make a stranger smile, I feel like I am doing my job.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Indeed.

Or perhaps the universe can be explored to just be part of it and find joy from understanding it.

I don't think we can live without emotion, not within our current structure, if we learn to understand them better instead of just being slaves to them we would not have religions, tribalism, nationalism or any of those social identifiers that require us to "belong" or to "own" or to "dominate". All these outcomes come from human emotions. All of these emotions/outcomes simply bind us in a messy loop and hinder forward motion individually and as a collective.

But our pace of development is the pace we are at. Nothing can be done about it other than go through it.
It is required, and I am OK with that.

I think humans and life in the universe are answers.
Answers to an equation or equations I can't fathom.

Instead of us always asking so many questions, we should sometimes find some peace in just being an answer. An outcome. But then that leads me to think; How does an answer ask a question?

Or perhaps as sentient beings we now take on that role of creating questions?

Anyway, cup of tea time then sleep for me
nite nite.
edit on 7-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

The Soul reflects itself in the personality that is itself threefold:

1. A mental body.
2. An emotional body.
3. A physical body.

Source

-MM

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation