It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What America needs... based on who you are...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Term limits for ALL political office, no more cults of personality, or shared bribery. No electoral college, no longer needed, communications advances have made this just a tool for the elite to control us. No more Federal reserve, um wake up FED we understand that scam at least.

Lets be a free America again based on democracy, not some badly run corporation on the take.

The obvious answer is that anyone who is willing to run on this platform will be publicly shamed for getting drunk in 1987 and spray painting, "killroy was here" on a senators horse... at best... probably just killed or suicided, like being found in a car file with three holes in your skull, but since your car had a lighter outlet in the ashtray it was the cars fault. Maybe finding your head in Moab Utah in the cave of wonder for sale for $19.99, and your body washs up in Cabo... obvious suicide.

The culture of distraction and 24 hour news is the greatest threat to America right now. We are developing (developed?) into a subserviant bunch of smart phone addicts, forget anything over 6 minutes old zombie slaves for the machine.

THAT is the real apocalypse.

How is it that the elite use the Electoral College as a way to stay in control. It's a serious question, I'd like to know your reasoning for this statement, cuz at the end of your post you say that we can return America to what it was but you seem strong on saying that part of that return must include the abolishment of the Electoral College when it has served our "once great" country for over 200 years. Just wondering how it keeps the elite in control. Actually, the Electoral College makes folks like me living in the north woods of Wisconsin relevant and having a voice in our presidential elections rather than the liberal cities like New York and Chicago choosing our president over and over again. IMO anyways, but hey, what do I know.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"once great" .

All I said was, "Lets be a FREE America again" I never said we were great.

<< 1  2   >>

join