It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hate against Megyn Kelly? Because she's smart maybe? Hmmmm.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow, quite a debate going on in here!

Now I think maybe hell is freezing over, or the zombie apocalypse is imminent. I find myself disagreeing with Introvert and agreeing with ManBehindTheMask! Things are backward in my world right now.

This isn't about Fox News being a "shill" trying to derail trump. This thread is a discussion on why Megyn Kelly is being slammed by trump and many others because she asked the tough questions. If trump cannot deal with a simple thing like that, how do you think he will conduct himself as President of the United States?

So thanks to all of you who are staying on topic. The rest of you, please get back on topic. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

...how he will conduct himself as POTUS?... it will be a case of 'more of the same'... WYSIWYG.

Trump is in it for the fame, not the fortune. Megyn Kelly wanted us to see who he really is. Her questions revealed his true colors. Like I said, 'what you see is what you get.'

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ya she is so smart reading a script......She is eye candy.......Look at all the woman on ESPN talking sports...well reading a script.

Are people really this blind......Trump was right on the money and the time is coming for a PC-less world of real truth. Women want to be treated like men.....Right.....I say let them. This is true equality and should also be the case when it comes to other things like race. Enough of the walking on eggshells.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

No, trump is a damn misogynist. He belittles women. He is an absolute disgrace.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

and Megyn Kelly is white trash that got lucky.
She calls out Trump for being sexist, or that he degrades women, yet she does a slutty photoshoot, goes on Howard Stern and really shows what an idiot she is

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: SubTruth

No, trump is a damn misogynist. He belittles women. He is an absolute disgrace.

somebody please call the wambulance or the PC police.... Somebodies feelings were hurt!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I watch Megyn Kelly all the time. I like listening to a smart woman like her who has the same views as me.
edit on 8-8-2015 by swordofthespirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i haven't seen all of the "hate" everyone's talking about...probably because i don't use twitter, or facebook...

I watched the debate.... Maybe it's to do with the fact that it was a worthless question, that she pushed on?

Honestly, who gives a s**t if he said unkind things about Rosie O'Donnell? He's allowed to have an opinion. His opinion of that specific person has literally nothing to do with..well, really, anything at all..

It was a stupid bait question. Probably asked in the hopes that it would generate a soundbite that the social justice set could repeat ad nauseum, to paint Trump as a horrible sexist s**tlord...."the patriarchy candidate", if you will...

It felt like a setup..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If she was going to ask tough questions then all parties should have gotten the tough questions not just Trump:

Lacking 'tough' questions to others like:

Jeb Bush Koch Brothers Georgia Pacific scandal

Rick Perry indictment

Carla Fiorina almost killing HP when she was CEO

Chris Christie Bridge-gate scandal

Ted Cruz not being a Natural Born Citizen

Scott Walker fundraising scandal allegations, retaliation against public workers

Rand Paul's top staff indictments.

Mike Huckabee molestation scanal

Nope, hard questions to Trump alone:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
May 18, 2016

Megyn Kelly conducted a FoxNews interview with Donald Trump yesterday. Today she spent the first 20 minutes of "The Kelly File" asking various experts for feedback regarding her performance, and reading viewer's emails.

Rush Limbaugh does similar, by always replaying what various experts say about comments he makes during his radio show.

Which one of these two has the biggest ego? Megyn, or Rush?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The whole Megyn/Fox news/Trump feud was so obviously orchestrated to help Trump look like a victimized outsider.

I knew it when it began and it's never been more clear today.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes, that false-flag of a feud was indeed orchestrated well. One of the things that first made me like Trump was how he didn't melt like an ice-cube, or get that "deer in the headlights" look when the media people attacked him. In fact, sometimes he initiated the insults. Donald endeared himself with a ton of people when he showed disdain for the media.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Tonight, Megyn Kelly and Newt Gingrich tangled with each other on her FoxNews show. He accused her of being fascinated by Donald Trump's sexual fantasies.

Story/Video: www.msn.com... spartanntp

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tonight, Megyn Kelly and Newt Gingrich tangled with each other on her FoxNews show. He accused her of being fascinated by Donald Trump's sexual fantasies.

Yep, lol.

Here is the whole thing, schooling her on other things also.

Go Newt!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yep, lol.

Go Newt!

Most telling/entertaining was when she justified the 27 minutes (anti-Trump) versus 57 seconds (Wikileaks) of MSM coverage, by saying that the possibility that Trump is "a sexual predator" is newsworthy.

Newt objected to this characterization, because of her use of such inflammatory language, and pointed out that if Hillary wins, Bill Clinton will be moving back into the White House. He said "I dare you to call Bill Clinton a sexual predator too".

She ignored him...refusing to use the same inflammatory characterization against Clinton - who has actually been repeatedly busted for his sexual misconduct.

Left wing bias even exists on Fox.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Wow, quite a debate going on in here!

Now I think maybe hell is freezing over, or the zombie apocalypse is imminent. I find myself disagreeing with Introvert and agreeing with ManBehindTheMask! Things are backward in my world right now.

This isn't about Fox News being a "shill" trying to derail trump. This thread is a discussion on why Megyn Kelly is being slammed by trump and many others because she asked the tough questions. If trump cannot deal with a simple thing like that, how do you think he will conduct himself as President of the United States?

So thanks to all of you who are staying on topic. The rest of you, please get back on topic. Thanks.

Well, he could lie or not answer and offer them chocolates like hillary does. There is that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yep, lol.

Go Newt!

Most telling/entertaining was when she justified the 27 minutes (anti-Trump) versus 57 seconds (Wikileaks) of MSM coverage, by saying that the possibility that Trump is "a sexual predator" is newsworthy.

Newt objected to this characterization, because of her use of such inflammatory language, and pointed out that if Hillary wins, Bill Clinton will be moving back into the White House. He said "I dare you to call Bill Clinton a sexual predator too".

She ignored him...refusing to use the same inflammatory characterization against Clinton - who has actually been repeatedly busted for his sexual misconduct.

Left wing bias even exists on Fox.

Yeah,

I can't help thinking it's that same argument about raping women because of what they wear.

"Well Trump said this about.....He shouldn't have said that about...If he just kept his mouth shut..." so just ignore everything else?

It's a bunch of BS.

I don't even watch her anymore, hardly. lol.

She gets the lefty fems on there, like Coco and Julie R and it's a hen fest.

My wife is always asking who am I telling to shut up?! lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
December 6, 2016

Whoa... First I heard of this. Serious DEATH THREATS are being sent to Megyn Kelly.

""Journalist Megyn Kelly, who is under armed guard after receiving death threats, has accused Donald Trump’s social media director of stirring hatred on the internet.

The Fox News host urged Dan Scavino, a member of the presidential transition team’s leadership staff, to stop encouraging hostile and abusive elements online.""

STORY: www.msn.com...< br />

I could understand hating CNN executives, but Megyn Kelly? Donald Trump made up with her, even before he won the Presidency. What gives?

edit on 12/7/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I could understand hating CNN executives, but Megyn Kelly? Donald Trump made up with her, even before he won the Presidency. What gives?

Left Wing agitators will stop at nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one should ever be threatened with death for having a different view!

With that said...I'm not a fan. She yells that men are sexist then runs around half naked. Why do women need to dress like that to tell the news?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join