It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hate against Megyn Kelly? Because she's smart maybe? Hmmmm.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21
That was a bull# question and a waste of time.That question had nothing to do with politics at all.

How you treat women who might be under your direct supervision in the highest office in the US and some would say in the world...........

Isnt relevant?

yeah I dont agree and im conservative........

Besides , it would have come up in a debate with hillary had he made it that far, and would have far more damaging had he reacted like he did tonight with HIllary

Be greatful it was at a GOP debate and not the primaries where he would have been burned alive by the Democrats

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What does this have to do wth the OP and the situation that occured last night?

Your views about her past shows or whatever, have no bearing on what actually happened last night in context

Care to actually comment on that instead of derailng the thread on kellys involvement wth Fox news

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

What makes her so smart?

She’s a showman or not a real reporter

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I was addressing the premise that the hatred had something to do with her intelligence. In my opinion, her intelligence has nothing to do with it. She's obviously intelligent.

I believe she played her role last night and her role was very specific. Her role was to effect opinion and plant seeds of thought.

She did her job well.
edit on 7-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Shes the same lady that went on a rant about santa and jesus being white, shes is a terrible journalist, she might be smart but her job is to entertain people not tell facts.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Exactly.

Her job is to perpetuate the agenda set for her and is in no way a journalist.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, the question wasn't relevant. He has had his own opinions on a few and i agree with him he's honest, and as for working with women he has several women running his companies including his daughter. reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The truth is Trump lost nothing in the Polls.

However, FOX lost all credibility shilling for Bush.

The American People know a hatchet job when they see it.

Those New Yorkers have anointed Bush.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They sandbagged Trump from the first question.

Megan played her part in the sleaze.

Because she back stabbed Trump you like her.

I now hate the filthy lying agenda drivin pig.

Yes, that's how I really feel.

Hitting a person with their own words isn't backstabbing them. You are upset because she exposed him to be the misogynist pig that he really is and he couldn't handle it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well at least they kept the flap in house.....got to it before the libs did. Now the lefty press will look like its trying to keep up with stolen thunder. A critic in the house is better than ten on the yard for any number of reasons.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Lets see... he's a pig, can be a pig, can act like a pig but Senator Benson says he sill cant be Rosie O'Donnell.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
But But....

Did anybody find that question about "Has God spoken to you" strange and oddly inappropriate? For some reason it made me cringe.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: buster2010

Lets see... he's a pig, can be a pig, can act like a pig but Senator Benson says he sill cant be Rosie O'Donnell.

He didn't just say that about Rosie but rather all women.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I was addressing the premise that the hatred had something to do with her intelligence. In my opinion, her intelligence has nothing to do with it. She's obviously intelligent.

I believe she played her role last night and her role was very specific. Her role was to effect opinion and plant seeds of thought.

She did her job well.

ahh ok , I totally read that backwards then, my apologies

I stand corrected

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The truth is Trump lost nothing in the Polls.

However, FOX lost all credibility shilling for Bush.

The American People know a hatchet job when they see it.

Those New Yorkers have anointed Bush.

why havent you answered any of the posts I posted about Trump and the truth that has come out about him with him and the clintons in light of his performance on Thursday.....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with her being a woman.

She is just awful, whew. Definitely see someone else doing that job, though I did find it funny when someone from the control room or the teleprompter told her ask that question at the end, that is good TV.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Had to work...not trying to dodge your questions.

Let me drink a cup and I'll go back and read your replies.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
But But....

Did anybody find that question about "Has God spoken to you" strange and oddly inappropriate? For some reason it made me cringe.

They were trying to make people of Faith look foolish.

Very odd question for a Presidential Debate.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Because she is a sleaze.
If she were really smart she would invent or build something there is an old recording of her & howard stern and it shows her to be no more than polished up gutter trash.

shoebat.com...enises-breasts-and-how-she-has-sex-proves-trump-was-right-kelly-is-absolu te-trash/

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21
Yes, the question wasn't relevant. He has had his own opinions on a few and i agree with him he's honest, and as for working with women he has several women running his companies including his daughter. reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What I said about Trump being a misogynist in an earlier post on this thread didn't mean that men, who deep inside despise women, won't marry a woman/have sex with them or hire them or let them run their business if they are a woman-hater. As far as his daughter Ivana running his business, he groomed her from early on. She was groomed for that role. She grew up with the business. As a young girl she spent a lot of time in his home office. She has spoken about this numerous times.

It was to Trump's advantage and benefit to have 'blood' running that part of the business, not a stranger or non-family member. Ivana also keeps a close eye on non-family staff in the business and she reports back to him... as should be. Hiring his daughter is in no way an indication that he couldn't possibly be a misogynist because he hires women. Misogyny doesn't mean 'never hiring women or promoting them or marrying them.'

Misogynists are convinced that they are superior, not equal, to women.

They view women as second-class citizens, even if the woman is highly educated and wealthy, a member of his social-standing. They also view women as objects to be used to their benefit and gain, even if the woman just admires the misogynist; strokes his ego and promotes his agendas.

Misogynists view women as objects, not as human beings, objects to be used however they can be used, each serving a different purpose, being used in different ways, at the misogynists discretion, for the misogynists self-serving, self-benefiting purposes, even if they are nothing more than the misogynists personal promoter and 'image manager.'

Misogyny is one component of NPD narcissism... they do not possess the qualities of a good leader, they are actually terrible leaders. 'Married with children' doesn't mean one can't be a misogynist AND Billionaire does not = good leader.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Jana12 because: a spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join