It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hate against Megyn Kelly? Because she's smart maybe? Hmmmm.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Welcome to psychiatry.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No idea who she was and had to google her. Still in the dark confused as I don't know what she could have possibly done to be hated. All I know is she said some questions, got some answers and probably made some quips at the candidates and then they called it a night.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Welcome to psychiatry.

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well...um, i guess the moral of the story is dont have a t.v entertainment show. *snaps gum and twirls hair*

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That was a bull# question and a waste of time.That question had nothing to do with politics at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21
That was a bull# question and a waste of time.That question had nothing to do with politics at all.

Did it not?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Petty name calling really? No one cares.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21

Petty name calling really? No one cares.

What the?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I dislike Kelly not because she is intelligent or good looking. I dislike her because she is a propagandist and nothing more than a snake oil saleswoman.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm talking about the question Megan Kelly asked Trump when he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat big. reply to: InTheLight

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I dislike Kelly not because she is intelligent or good looking. I dislike her because she is a propagandist and nothing more than a snake oil saleswoman.

Please provide proof via studies or something other than your opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
LOL ....

So not only was Megyn Kelly obnoxious and acting like Candy Crowley during the debate last night, she even decided to have on her show afterwards Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Here’s watch Kelly tweeted during her interview with Medusa Wasserman-Schultz:

Megyn Kelly

@megynkelly

.@DWStweets: “I’m more confident than ever that the Democratic nominee will eventually become president.” #KellyFile

BaaaaHaHaHa< br />

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

No need. Turn on the television or live stream and witness the propaganda live.

It's Fox News.

But for fun I will include the following link in which Rand Paul even states that Fox has a bias and perpetuates the conservative agenda.

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It's Fox News.

But for fun I will include the following link in which Rand Paul even states that Fox has a bias and perpetuates the conservative agenda.

crooksandliars.com...

Again, non-believable mainstream, programming.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So your defending someone that you never really watched, shes good for the eyes, great entertainment for some, but a journalist or reporter she is not.

In your opinion... Hating someones political views in not an excuse to demean someones credibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's Fox News.

crooksandliars.com...

Umm DUH, Fox is not a Libertarian channel..Besides he's a libertarian running on an R ticket, so of course he's gonna say that.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LOL simply because you have differing views eh?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There's plenty of evidence out there if you're interested in learning about Fox and their techniques. It's not a new revelation that Fox is a propaganda outfit.

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Umm DUH

LOL

I'd rather someone called me a stupid moron than talk to me like they are a teenage girl. Insulting to the intelligence.

Anyway, it's not just a difference in opinion. It's years of study of technique and language. I'm more interested in honesty and truth, than an agenda.

But I noticed you did not dispute their bias. That's interesting.
edit on 7-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yawn, twice.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Yawn, twice.

Twice? I didn't include a "non-believable mainstream, programming" link for you to yawn at.

I don't believe there is anything I could provide that would convince you. Is that correct?

Do you have a bias that will not waiver?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join