It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hate against Megyn Kelly? Because she's smart maybe? Hmmmm.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It wasn't even a debate...it was a controlled argument and Q&A session.

Real debates are structured much differently. I used to compete in debates. . .

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Haven't they been setup for like the last 15 years or so? I remember people pointing out how the 08 debates used preselected questions and talking points, but people now just accept it, and even further seem to believe it's legit. I blame a generation of "reality tv" conditioning people.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Haven't they been setup for like the last 15 years or so? I remember people pointing out how the 08 debates used preselected questions and talking points, but people now just accept it, and even further seem to believe it's legit. I blame a generation of "reality tv" conditioning people.

These people who deem themselves to be able to lead us into prosperity certainly aren't available to the common person's questioning, now are they?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Yeah, they don't use real debate formats like college teams to. They don't do policy or Lincoln-Douglass debates.

THIS is the flow of an actual debate. You have a topic and one side is "affirmative" and one side is "negative". Each person is also timed. At the end, a panel of judges declares a winner:

WHY can't we have real debates like this? Why do we just have a "meet and greet" Q&A session where the politicians never answer a question, ramble on and attack each other?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Of course not, nor their pleas. They put up a decent show when it comes up to them nabbing the position, but are out for vaca the rest of the time.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

To be fair, there is NO WAY they could have had a real debate with that many candidates, and it not last for hours and hours....

They will have to whittle the field down , or split them up somehow to be able to have a real debate......

I would LOVE to see this, because 4 or 5 men , with hard line questions is whats needed......

Again as I said a month ago, and as was evident last night Trump would, (ie see will and did) fold during an actual debate

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MrSpad

We already know he has no respect for women,

The problem is, he has no respect for anyone but himself not just women. So its not a sexism thing its and @shole thing.

Misogyny is part of NPD, the narcissism disorder that Trump undoubtedly has. All narcissistic males are misogynists and all narcissist females are men-haters. It's one of the top 7 traits of that disorder. Trump also has all of the other NPD traits as well.

You're right about the @shle thing -- TO ADD -- all narcissists are @sholes... part of the personality/brain disorder.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jana12

Hmmm, not sure about that. I've known some NPD women who weren't men hating, in fact I think they would be woman hating... well OTHER woman hating getting in on their prey or game, LOL! Might hold true the other way around though.
edit on 7-8-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jana12

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MrSpad

We already know he has no respect for women,

The problem is, he has no respect for anyone but himself not just women. So its not a sexism thing its and @shole thing.

Misogyny is part of NPD, the narcissism disorder that Trump undoubtedly has. All narcissistic males are misogynists and all narcissist females are men-haters. It's one of the top 7 traits of that disorder. Trump also has all of the other NPD traits as well.

You're right about the @shle thing -- TO ADD -- all narcissists are @sholes... part of the personality/brain disorder.

In the Donald's case, I would have to agree with that.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
didn't know who she was. googled. works for fox news.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Ive been saying this for months now, he HAS no solutions, and last night it was glaringly obvious.....

Again expect future debates to be just as unfruitful for him

You do not understand, he is TRUMP! No one should question him, and if he became President people would know the President was TRUMP and all problems would be automagically solved.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh My Stars, do you not see that the Donald helped plan that first question? It was probably scripted to the point that all the candidates knew it was coming.

Trump is a "reality" show star/producer. He makes regular appearances/call-ins on every Fox show there is. He and Megyn Kelly may truly not get along, and they probably both enjoyed their part in the charade.

He is a PR genius, clearly, as his name is on every tongue today, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe some Trump connected advertisers had some commercials on Fox last night?

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hmmm, not sure about that. I've known some NPD women who weren't men hating, in fact I think they would be woman hating... well OTHER woman hating getting in on their prey or game, LOL! Might hold true the other way around though.

People with NPD, both men and women, all share the exact same set of traits.

Their traits don't vary, but their negative actions and selfish behaviors do. Either these women you know weren't actually NPD or you just didn't see that 'man-hating' side of them. People with NPD see everyone as an object to be used; typically the men use the women for sex and to boost their image AND the women use the men like an ATM and/or sperm donor.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jana12

People with NPD, both men and women, all share the exact same set of traits.

Their traits don't vary, but their negative actions and selfish behaviors do. Either these women you know weren't actually NPD or you just didn't see that 'man-hating' side of them. People with NPD see everyone as an object to be used; typically the men use the women for sex and to boost their image AND the women use the men like an ATM and/or sperm donor.

That is so true!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Those examples seem to describe our modern culture, perhaps to a more advanced degree, but not all too much.

I think the "narcissist" thing is overused beyond meaningful use. Just in your description, you're narrowing it into your own image of it. I don't think it exists in reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Those examples seem to describe our modern culture, perhaps to a more advanced degree, but not all too much.

I think the "narcissist" thing is overused beyond meaningful use. Just in your description, you're narrowing it into your own image of it. I don't think it exists in reality.

If you have ever observed and listened to the Donald via Celebrity Apprentice or even read about his history with women, the proof is in the pudding...pudding.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That he's woman hating, and ego driven? Sure. An extreme variation of our species? Okay. The thing I question is the order which is being deviated from. That ever elusive "norm" is anything but static. You know what changes rapidly? The terminology, and creating of these "disorders". It'll be fun as we advance through the sciences of neuroimaging and genetic/epigenetics and mapping out the connectome in the next 20 years or so. I think we'll look at our currently style of painting humans as coarse, and muddy.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So Meg is man hating feminist, does this mean her and Donald cancel each other out?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That he's woman hating, and ego driven? Sure. An extreme variation of our species? Okay. The thing I question is the order which is being deviated from. That ever elusive "norm" is anything but static. You know what changes rapidly? The terminology, and creating of these "disorders". It'll be fun as we advance through the sciences of neuroimaging and genetic/epigenetics and mapping out the connectome in the next 20 years or so. I think we'll look at our currently style of painting humans as coarse, and muddy.

Painting humans as muddy is being in a zombie state.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join