It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hate against Megyn Kelly? Because she's smart maybe? Hmmmm.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Oh awesome! It's now a trifecta of dumb!

Blonde, conservative, woman. Add in pretty and skinny and the IQ drops to single digits.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Blonde, conservative, woman. Add in pretty and skinny and the IQ drops to single digits.

I never said anything about gender, just hair color.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Well any woman hat isn't left leaning is obviously an idiot, so if they're pretty they are a double idiot.

Funny how you don't hear a lot of comments about bimbo dems.

It's hard to accuse Debbie Wasserman-Schultz or Racheal Maddow of being bimbos. Would you make that mistake?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is a game.

You have 3 seconds to find Megyn Kelly

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Yes, yes, yes ... being blonde makes us stupid. I was the reigning blonde joke champion in my hometown all through the blonde joke craze because everyone always told me the newest ones. "I just learned a new blonde joke ... Oh, I know. It'll be funny to go tell the blonde!" *yuk, yuk*

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You fail to recognize that she started off loaded to trap Trump. She didn't win her gambit. She lost. I watch Fox News frequently at a friend's house. She is smart and quick thinking. With the lead question for Trump, she showed that she wanted to be a hurtful, covert feminist first and a journalist second. She made a huge mistake.

link   
a reply to: rupertg

Where's Andrea Tantaros?

link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I stand by what I said.

I guess one cannot be a beautiful woman and be a good journalist (sarcasm font on)

This country has a lot of problems in how women are treated. Some European countries could give it a run for its money.

Seventy-one percent of the reviews had critical feedback, but women got more of it: about 88 percent of women’s reviews had criticism, versus about 60 percent of men’s.

And the problem seems to be amplified when women are in the public eye. When it comes to those with a public profile, like celebrities and politicians, there is a school of thought that they are ‘fair game’. But it seems also that women face more of that personal criticism than their male counterparts.

And in a culture where access to the Internet is easy, we are often presented with mountains of media about high profile women … even quite personal details.

From Hillary Clinton and Julia Gillard to Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah, high-profile women are the target for criticism that is often not related to how well they are doing their jobs.

www.thebusinesswomanmedia.com...

This is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Let's not be naive. We are a superficial society --- people are judged by their looks before anything else.

No one wants or expects a cute blond to be a ruthless shark. It goes against the senses.

Of course there's gender bias.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was the reigning blonde joke champion in my hometown all through the blonde joke craze because everyone always told me the newest ones. "I just learned a new blonde joke ... Oh, I know. It'll be funny to go tell the blonde!" *yuk, yuk*

I can understand your frustration with the blonde jokes. Being blonde you likely didn’t get the punchline.

KIDDING!!!!!!, I just couldn’t resist. It was just to easy and begged me to respond.

I actually enjoy your posts very much and find them very informative despite sometimes disagreeing with your views.
edit on 26831America/ChicagoFri, 07 Aug 2015 17:26:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Yes, yes, yes ... being blonde makes us stupid. I was the reigning blonde joke champion in my hometown all through the blonde joke craze because everyone always told me the newest ones. "I just learned a new blonde joke ... Oh, I know. It'll be funny to go tell the blonde!" *yuk, yuk*

Was there a "blonde joke craze"? It was just an observation of friggin hair color!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: rupertg

Where's Andrea Tantaros?

Oh man SORRY your a friggin BLONDE!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Here is a game.

Whaddideyetellya?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: MrSpad
This is Trump being called out on his BS by woman. We already know he has no respect for women, that one would dare call his highness out on the nonsense he spews is simply not acceptable to Donald. Which is why he went nuts for hours after that last night on twitter, She must have really touched a nerve. If he can not take a little pressure in a minor debate without a meltdown how does he think he could ever be President?

In fairness...

Fox knew after that first question Trump would be the only one with his hand up.

That was planned. It was designed to embarrass him.

I don't need Megyn Kelly to decide who I will vote for.

I hope Trump goes third Party now.

It may have been but, if Trump is stupid enough to take the bait then he deserves to be embarrassed. Every debate sets up the candidates with questions, how they respond is the kind of the entire point. That he can not handle even that is telling. How would he ever deal with the massive criticism and global media second guessing everything he did at every press conference. A leader can not just throw a tantrum all night, he has to at least try and act like mature adult.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think she was spot on!

She SHOULD have called him out on his BS

She SHOULD have confronted him

I see all the outrage on this and im dumbfounded.......

Dont you WANT them to have to answer the hard questions?

Dont you WANT them to have to answer for things theyve said and done that are controversial?

Dont you WANT to know who they really are and how they think?

Thats the problem, people seem to want softball anymore......

No , I want our presidential candidates, and indeed persons who MIGHT be president, to be put through the ringer and tested.....

This outrage over what Megyn Kelly said or did to me is hogwash.......

I say good on her, stick to her guns, stick to her principles........

And Trump wasnt the ONLY one who got drawn out over controversy......everyone got asked about past comments or statements and asked to clarify......

IMHO? if youre mad about this , then youre not looking at this objectively, youre just being a cheerleader

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

We already know he has no respect for women

Well I didn't know that. Is there a reason you're saying that? I think he's a buffoon (or a well disguised genius) but I don't recall any indications of him hating women. I haven't really paid much attention though. On account of the buffoonery.

You should see the guy on the apprentice. He has made all kinds of comments. And of course the reason Trump blew up is because she pointed out the sexist stuff he has said. Which he then went on Twitter and made more sexist comments.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Here is a game.

No friggin idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This is Trump being called out on his BS by woman. We already know he has no respect for women, that one would dare call his highness out on the nonsense he spews is simply not acceptable to Donald. Which is why he went nuts for hours after that last night on twitter, She must have really touched a nerve. If he can not take a little pressure in a minor debate without a meltdown how does he think he could ever be President?

In fairness...

Fox knew after that first question Trump would be the only one with his hand up.

That was planned. It was designed to embarrass him.

I don't need Megyn Kelly to decide who I will vote for.

I hope Trump goes third Party now.

It may have been but, if Trump is stupid enough to take the bait then he deserves to be embarrassed. Every debate sets up the candidates with questions, how they respond is the kind of the entire point. That he can not handle even that is telling. How would he ever deal with the massive criticism and global media second guessing everything he did at every press conference. A leader can not just throw a tantrum all night, he has to at least try and act like mature adult.

With Trump bringing 24 million viewers to their Debate.

It seemed short sighted. I wanted to hear Trumps ideas if he has any.

I don't like the way Trump was treated. Defeat him in the arena of ideas.

FOX's cheap shots didn't help me learn anything. Except Bush is the Nominee.
edit on 7-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly

If hes embarrassed by it then thats his problem....

Draw them out

Good on him for being honest, but the people pissed off at this need to be pissed at TRUMP not the people asking the questions.......

All this talk about wanting an honest president, and truth in knowing who we vote for....

Then being pissed when the questions are asked?

Give me a break

They should be more pissed off that Trump turned out to be just as bad as the other "politicians" they hate, by admitting he exchanges his money for favors.......and he doesnt care who its with.....

he can be bought and sold and he was proud of it...

be pissed at that....

And I think really thats the crux of the issue there........

They are MAD because their golden boy was exposed for who he really is, and they were shown to be wrong...and they dont like being wrong...

........news flash, it wont be the last debate, and its going to get worse.........

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Personally I thought the questions she asked were pertinent, and needed to be addressed. I didn't perceive her as launching a "shark attack" at all. He has to take responsibility for his statements, and this type confrontation will only become more abrasive as long as he stays in the race, but hasn't he brought it on himself?

They will all, including the Dem hopefuls, be facing everything they have said or done that can be used against them. It's the U.S. after all. Apparently dragging candidates through the mud has become a sport.

ex: "Yes, but I didn't inhale". lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join