It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Started to Ban FOX’s Megyn Kelly from Hosting Any Further GOP Debates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly.

The Donald is, quite frankly, something of a misogynist. Unless they're kissing his "whatever", he has little use for women. Especially uppity ones who dare criticize him, or question him.

I have little respect for him to begin with, this childish temper tantrum lessens it even more.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

Exactly. As I was reading the OP and the first few comments my thoughts were "why are people so focused on the damn moderators instead of the candidates doing the actual talking?"

I know that moderators can guide, shape, as influence any debate but the candidates are the ones doing the answering and most of the talking. Yet here we sit, worrying about petitions for who will or won't moderate the next debate, talking about what the candidates tweeted about the moderators instead of talking about the candidates' own words. I would be far more interested in a candidate tweeting what he or she thought about a particular question, expounding on an answer, or replying to somebody else's comments than hearing about how they called the the moderator a bimbo.

Not directed at you Kali, just amazed and saddened that people seem to care more about the moderator than the debate itself.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I watched the entire debate. Megyn Kelly was very professional, and I was very impressed by how she handled everything. I think all the moderators did a terrific job.

Donald Trump is an idiot, moron, and doesn't deserve to be elected dog catcher, much less President of the United States! He is totally ridiculous, and makes my skin crawl! If he is elected, I will move out of the United States!

I figure anyone who supports him needs to take a good hard look at themselves. I feel sorry for these ridiculous people who sent nasty tweets and did a petition. I should start my own petition against Donald Trump. Don't laugh. I am doing some thinking right now.

Idiots are always threatened by smart women, which Megyn Kelly is. I think people are really sick to attack her and not Donald Trump. He was an absolute disgrace last night.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I guess I'm the only pundit here that didn't watch all the debates.

And when Christie came out in a swimsuit, my avatar clawed his eyes out.

Poor bunny!!!

I decided to pass on the whole thing. The horror!!!! Thus I have nothing really to add to the thread.
I'll wait until it gets closer to the actual election before I tune into who gets the final rose...I mean nomination...

- AB

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: olaru12

I guess from a conspiracy theory standpoint that would make sense, but I tend to disbelieve that there are sinister forces that control the results of every election. They may have more influence than they should, but I don't think it is a given that Bush will win because tptb picked him to win.

no more probable that Hillary will be 'elected' first female Potus

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not directed at you Kali, just amazed and saddened that people seem to care more about the moderator than the debate itself.

I agree but more than that not seeing too much outrage at the debate itself, the platform of it was horrible and if I were a Conservative I would be pissed at FOX News, not the moderators. The voice of the GOP thinks Republican voters are complete morons. There's not much to talk about as far as the candidates go... because of FOX's platform.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is miniscule compared to "Commie Candy Crowley" intervention at the last Presidential election debate #2.

She should be forcefeed twinkies until her brain explodes.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Well this made me giggle. Be sure to read comments wherever you see this petition if you want to see some grade:A hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance and FOX's target audience fed up with FOX BS.

Gateway Pundit

Twitter exploded with attacks on Kelly and FOX News for the constant attacks on the Republican candidates.

Questions: Why is that WWE knockoff any one particular moderators fault and not FOX News itself and why is it Megyn Kelly's fault above Wallace and Beir?

So they are mad because she challenged a misogynistic jerk hole?

Wow Trump is the poster boy for war on women.....

Anyone advocating her being banned for this, should be damn ashamed of themselves for not wanting the tough questions asked......

Want to be pissed? Be pissed that your boy Trump proved himself to be no better (and in some cases compared to Rand and Carson worse) than any politician that yall were SO PROUD, he wasnt......

He admitted he could be bought and sold

He took exception to being called out on his misogynistic rhetoric, AND THEN attacked the moderator for daring to challenge him

He still had NO solutions

And admitted hed flop to Independent (like myself and others called out from the beginning) if he didnt get his way

If youre mad at Kelly? I consider you no better than the low information Obama voters

Full stop

ps.... S and F
edit on 8/7/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think the question about Trump's description of women was legitimate! It defines his character and his perspective on women. If this was Carly Fiorina who described all men as pigs, egotistical, and dumb, most male voters would take an offense to that. If you noticed, Trump side stepped the question and instead attacked Kelly to distract attention away from himself. Voters need to know the character of the candidate because it plays a huge part when it comes to negotiating with congress and leaders of other countries.

edit on 7-8-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I think the question about Trump's description of women was legitimate! It defines his character and his perspective on women. If this was Carly Fiorina who described all men as pigs, egotistical, and dumb, most male voters would take an offense to that. If you noticed, Trump side stepped the question and instead attacked Kelly to distract attention away from himself. Voters need to know the character of the candidate because it plays a huge part when it comes to negotiating with congress and leaders of other countries.

Of course it does....

Im really really really upset at my conservative friends with this..........I feel like a lone wolf out here and no one is listening.....

Why is it the liberal left can see this guy as clear as I do but my Conservative friends cant!

Glenn Beck ( i know you hate him) is the ONLY person ive heard talking about who this guy REALLY is, lol im proud to say I called it all before they did,

But seriously why is it the liberal left within the first week (like myself) looked at him and said "Nope , uh uh , somethings up , this guy isnt right " and the conservatives havent and are STILL DEFENDING HIM

Even after his admissions last night?

im just speechless

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

PS I hope he and Fiorina get to debate each other..........She will rip him apart...oh please god let it happen

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I know, I can't understand how people can even believe this guy. He gives no substance to his answers. Not only that, the guys a multi-billionaire who boldly stated in the debates who he gave money to in the past! Doesn't he represent what American voters have been complaining about? He's part of corporate America who have been buying our politicians for their own selfish reasons! How can people not see this???

All I hear coming out of this guy is his pompous attitude, and how he made a lot of money and he's rich. He's so conceited it's sick! This guy acts like he worked hard for his money, but if anyone does a little research on him, he got his money from his dad to invest into real estate. A lot of his decisions are recommended by his financial advisors and legal team. He's also been involved in a lot of shady investment deals and hired mob related construction workers.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
But seriously why is it the liberal left within the first week (like myself) looked at him and said "Nope , uh uh , somethings up , this guy isnt right " and the conservatives havent and are STILL DEFENDING HIM

im just speechless

I think his appeal is that he isn't business as usual and looking to play both sides of the fence, essentially saying nothing that has any meaning.

Most people (me included) have been hoping for a real world shaker to show up and rock the status quo. Absent another alternative, this is what we have. Certainly not my ideal choice, and he's probably at the bottom of my list of viable options. I do however appreciate his pot stirring.

If anyone thinks a true maverick is going to show up and take the necessary steps to fix things, which will cause all manner of discomfort among the TPTB resulting in getting attacked most egregiously, they're dreaming.

Trump's in an ideal position, with the ideal resources. The bad news is, he's an arrogant oaf.

My personal speechlessness comes from anyone who could possibly give serious consideration to Hillary for any elective office, anywhere. But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's my opinion that the GOP isn't sure exactly WHAT they want in a candidate.

Perhaps that's because the narrative of "personal freedom and responsibility" doesn't fit the autocratic actuality.

Perhaps.

In other news, perhaps the ludicrosity has reached maximum, and Kelly, Shep and a few (select few) others will be inspired to go get real jobs.
edit on 11Sat, 08 Aug 2015 11:58:09 -050015p112015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Trump perfectly enacts the real values of the modern American right-wing/Republican party.

I am not surprised that true conservatives see through him and are surprised that "librals" see through him.

I think the point is, we see the rest of the "trumps" in your modern party that has been co-opted ... and now that you've seen it personified ...

So will you.
edit on 12Sat, 08 Aug 2015 12:02:44 -050015p122015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump had a melt down on twitter last night. His problem is he does not like anybody questioning him. In particular a woman. Trump is on track to become the most hated person in America.

He's got a ways to go to get to that level.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Of course it does....

Im really really really upset at my conservative friends with this..........I feel like a lone wolf out here and no one is listening.....

Why is it the liberal left can see this guy as clear as I do but my Conservative friends cant!

Glenn Beck ( i know you hate him) is the ONLY person ive heard talking about who this guy REALLY is, lol im proud to say I called it all before they did,

im just speechless

It's because a large portion of those on the right are looking for someone to stand up to PC nonsense, and have a business background, they're also the people looking for an outsider. Beyond those three characteristics they don't really care about the persons qualifications. I watched the debate with a friend of mine, he was a Trump person going in and he was even more enthralled with Trump after that debate because to him, he considers himself a conservative, and Trump hit every conservative point he cares about.

Really what it comes down to is the GOP is a very big tent party, with lots of issues, and lots of diverse viewpoints. Those viewpoints clash and no one can represent them all.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

Thank you Heff !

With Trump leading in the polls by double digits; all the bought and paid for talking heads who work at the Proxy driven government MSM news rooms will do everything they can to belittle and disparage anything anyone says who is not one of the chosen ones. Trump is a big target now because he has the poll numbers.

Jed and Hilary what a frigging joke; but some people will vote for them because of party conditioning and loyalty not to mention all the money they have raised by their donors that can be used on their think tank add campaigns... Call it 'party favors' which takes on a whole new meaning when discussing politics.

If Trump goes independent and siphons off 25 to 30% of the vote I wonder if they will say Madam President and what will Bill's role be in the new White house administration.. Her husband got the job because of Ross Perot... what worked once will surely work once again..

I would personally keep Billy boy away from the cigars and interns...maybe make him ambassador to Afghanistan or something..

Of course this all depends on her staying out of jail between now and the election..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

This debate was a joke. What exactly does a personal twitter comment have to do with a presidential debate? Is there really not more important things to talk about than 'do you call people you don't like fat?' Really? What a joke.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Kelly is part of the Murdoch/Rove strategy to thin out the GOP pack to pare it down to their anointed candidate, Jeb. They despise Trump for highlighting the circus sideshow aspect of their crop of candidates and as long as Fox hosts debates will continue to talk down all those challengers to their main man Jeb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join