It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Started to Ban FOX’s Megyn Kelly from Hosting Any Further GOP Debates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kali74

It's my opinion that the GOP isn't sure exactly WHAT they want in a candidate.

Not only do they know what they want, they know who they want and it's Jeb Bush.

imo....these so called "debates" are nothing but hype to hang advertising on, ratings and market shares.

Phony BS if I ever saw it....

edit on 7-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I just watched the start of the debate, but damn fox turned the debate into a game show.

especially that annoying ding, ding, ding at the end of the candidates time....and the winner is!!!!!!!.....the FOX channel!!!!
edit on 7-8-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

hef.....I think everyone pretty much knows what the candidates think.....hate Obama, hate Hillary, repeal the ACA, defund planned parenthood, drastically cut entitlement programs, try and reverse Roe v Wade, cut taxes on corporations and the wealthy. privatize social security, keep illegal Mexicans from crossing the border, cut environmental regulations, cut safe water, clean air, safe food regulations, safety at work regulations, go to war in the middle east...etc....

Well they do have a point with Hillary......

And lets be fair Illegal Mexican says it in the same.....they are there ILLEGALLY

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

When i heard that ding i just stopped watching

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Were all forgetting something here folks

RATINGS!

That’s what calls the shots

And Fox News made out like a fat rat

First 2016 Republican presidential debate scores record ratings for Fox News

The undisputed winner of Thursday night’s GOP presidential debate was ... Fox News.
A whopping 24 million people tuned in to the nationally-televised war of words — making it the highest-rated primary debate in history, according to Nielsen data.
The long-awaited sparring session was also the top-rated telecast in the history of the Fox News Channel, a spokeswoman told CNN.

Megan Kelly’s going nowhere but somebody’s couch

Either Ailes’s or Murdoch’s or both

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

hef.....I think everyone pretty much knows what the candidates think.....hate Obama, hate Hillary, repeal the ACA, defund planned parenthood, drastically cut entitlement programs, try and reverse Roe v Wade, cut taxes on corporations and the wealthy. privatize social security, keep illegal Mexicans from crossing the border, cut environmental regulations, cut safe water, clean air, safe food regulations, safety at work regulations, go to war in the middle east...etc....

Which candidate is for all of that?
They'd be a shoe in if they could express it clearly.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

living in California, and being left of center, I am NOT for the illegal to be here...this is Mexico's problem, not ours. I wish LA RASA would go to Mexico and work to better the economy there, so they wouldn't have to come here illegally. there are plenty of Latinos that have gone through the immigration process, and their effort shouldn't be taken lightly.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

lol....geez...scary thought

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I guess I'm the only pundit here that didn't watch all the debates.

I thought Kelly was a hottie, as usual.

But this wasn't a debate. You can't have 10 sides to a debate.

This was a beauty contest.

And when Christie came out in a swimsuit, my avatar clawed his eyes out.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yea, but does Jeb Bush want to be President? I've seen many comments suggesting that Bush looks like he's just going through the motions; that his heart isn't in it. So if that is the case, they may be backing the wrong horse.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Maybe edit again Kali just so mods know you're not soliciting for this petition.
Not that I think you are but they're kinda serious about that T&C.

Don't know enough about her and I missed the debate, so I couldn't possibly comment on whether she is up for the job.

Dare I say that Fox pulled "an RT" hiring her though.

Very easy on the eye.

remember when tv was 'free'

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yea, but does Jeb Bush want to be President? I've seen many comments suggesting that Bush looks like he's just going through the motions; that his heart isn't in it. So if that is the case, they may be backing the wrong horse.

I can see how his heart isn't in the campaign; when he already knows he has been selected, what's the point of running a campaign in the primaries.

I bet he only runs a halfassed national campaign for the POTUS and still wins.

I hope to be eating a nice plate of crow after the 16 elections...but I think this prediction will be true....anyway it's not gonna be Trump. He is just a wild card in this election to make it seem legitimate.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I guess from a conspiracy theory standpoint that would make sense, but I tend to disbelieve that there are sinister forces that control the results of every election. They may have more influence than they should, but I don't think it is a given that Bush will win because tptb picked him to win.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I guess from a conspiracy theory standpoint that would make sense, but I tend to disbelieve that there are sinister forces that control the results of every election. They may have more influence than they should, but I don't think it is a given that Bush will win because tptb picked him to win.

I hope you're right !!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't be so quick to hope for my prediction. I'm just talking about the right wing. To me, if the right can't get its act together and decide what kind of candidate they want then they are all but guaranteeing a Hillary win. In FACT, I'm more worried about the Democrat primaries than the Republican one. I'm worried that Bernie will get the Ron Paul treatment and Hillary ends up as the Democratic front runner.

The Republicans have spent too long being the anti-Democratic party instead of fleshing out their own ideals that I just don't think they have the ability to mount an effective campaign against their rivals. This debate is a prime example of that. Before going into it, everyone was all about Walker, Trump and Bush. NOW it seems like everyone is about Trump, Fiorina, and Jindal. After the next set of debates we'll probably have another set of candidates to fawn over. It's just a big flip-flop with no one standing out more than the rest. Except Trump, who the GOP is actively trying to NOT make stand out.

If I were to describe the Republican primaries with one word, I think the word I'd use is "cluster#".

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm not hoping for a GOP victory. I would like nothing more than for all this partisan bickering and showboating to have meaning; after the "hanging chad" debacle; I lost faith in elections having any meaning.

I subscribe to Mark Twain's....

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.

I have lost faith in almost all American institutions, but especially politics... Corruption has won and we're ****ed!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Partisan bickering dates all the way back to Hamilton versus Jefferson with the first political parties. Heck the campaign between James Madison and Thomas Jefferson was downright BRUTAL and they not only were supposed to be in the the same party, but were also best friends. Partisan bickering is a timer honored American tradition.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not only do they know what they want, they know who they want and it's Jeb Bush.

Their is already over 100 Million riding on it and Hillary on the other camp.

(Clinton vs Bush )^2

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Their is already over 100 Million riding on it and Hillary on the other camp.

(Clinton vs Bush )^2

If that the way it plays out, I'll just vote for our local candidates...I don't have much faith in those elections being fair either...here in the Rio Grande valley a vote can be bought for a 6 pack of Budweiser.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Maybe edit again Kali just so mods know you're not soliciting for this petition.
Not that I think you are but they're kinda serious about that T&C.

Don't know enough about her and I missed the debate, so I couldn't possibly comment on whether she is up for the job.

Dare I say that Fox pulled "an RT" hiring her though.

Very easy on the eye.

remember when tv was 'free'

Not really...

But being from the UK there has always been a price attached to the idiot box.

Especially if we wanted top notch American idiocy like Fox.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join