It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Started to Ban FOX’s Megyn Kelly from Hosting Any Further GOP Debates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Don't you guys ever get tired of all this political $h!t.

Day after day, thread after never ending thread it is always the same people trying to degrade the perceived 'OTHER' side.

Do you all actually get some pleasure out of these pointless sparing sessions.

Everyone just tries to score some verbal 'point' for their pathetic team.

I am done with ATS until after this f#n BS is over with.

Enjoy you illusions.

The fake partisan crap is to much for me.

I will be with my wife and son until at least Feb. of 2017.

CYA

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kali74

Talk about war on women. Kelly asks legitimate comment about Trump's treatment of women, and so they try to silence her?

And you think it's funny.

Its funny as most fox supporters bitch about freedom of speech ect Yet they (Trumpeters) trying to silence any tough questioning.

Its hypocrisy at its finest.
edit on 7-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The only thing that Trump cares about is what makes him look good. That's why he railed on Megyn from the debates. She, and Fox News, made him look bad.

But the how Trump supporters seem to be so rapid, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's comments about Megyn caused some crazy Trump supporter to make the petition.

Then he surpassed my expectations, cos I'd naturally assume he could do that all on his own.

I have no doubt it's a Trump fans petition either...
It's hard to tell where he begins and they end on Twitter.

Brown nosing is an understatement.
edit on 7-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Switched begin and end!!!

link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

But damn Heff. If they want to put on a dog and pony show, then they should expect us to talk about dogs and ponies.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Who gives a dam about somebody calling Rosie O’Donnell Fat?

Trump for President would cast billions, the look on Rosie face if he won, priceless... I would vote for him just to get that look and no other reason at all...lol

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Man, if you think it is bad now, just wait until halfway into 2016. Though it says your creation date is in February of 2008, so you should have seen two prior election cycles here on ATS and should know what to expect anyways...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Thing is - This petition is just as likely to be signed by people who simply hate Fox as it is by people who like it and genuinely think she was out of bounds as it is by people who are rabid Trump supporters. There isn't really any way to figure out who's signature belongs to whom.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The op may be right though, politics aside, Megan Kelly did look like a giggling school girl rather than a serious reporter

link   
Trump had a melt down on twitter last night. His problem is he does not like anybody questioning him. In particular a woman. Trump is on track to become the most hated person in America.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Talk about war on women. Kelly asks legitimate comment about Trump's treatment of women, and so they try to silence her?

And you think it's funny.

Its funny as most fox supporters bitch about freedom of speech ect Yet they (Trumpeters) trying to silence any tough questioning.

Its hypocrisy at its finest.

Thank-you!

link   
My goodness why wasn't there a petition to ban Keith olberman from ever giving news commentary on any program after he cried on air while using his dying father to promote obamacare....a most hideous sight the worst id ever seen.

link   

It's my opinion that the GOP isn't sure exactly WHAT they want in a candidate.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Thing is - This petition is just as likely to be signed by people who simply hate Fox as it is by people who like it and genuinely think she was out of bounds as it is by people who are rabid Trump supporters. There isn't really any way to figure out who's signature belongs to whom.

True.

Though I think the majority will be Trumpeters trying stop hard questioning as anyone with a brain cell will want him to talk as much as possible so he can dig deeper holes for himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump had a melt down on twitter last night. His problem is he does not like anybody questioning him. In particular a woman. Trump is on track to become the most hated person in America.

Maybe but he still has a fan base (my nickname for them Trumpeters) of naive fools who are buying everything he says.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was NOT my point at all, she did nothing different than the other two, she got her marching orders just the same as they did.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OK, how much of it was host bias?

Right of the bat they went with the questions targeted at Trump about running as an independent.

You could see the hosts facial expression look down on Trump or via a smerk and disgust when they had to ask Trump a question, despite him winning in all the polls.

Then the after show with Megan Kelly which was a total setup against trump. They asked a suppose Trump group of followers what they thought of trump after the debate , and like 90% of them said they were disgusted by him.

Sorry, but that is plain B$ you can't be a Trump follower not knowing Trump. His direct B$ is what makes trump ,but now they are all the sudden disgusted by him and things that he has said in the past? Yeah, that was a total setup and likely why the backlash towards Megan Kelly as it was her show .

Like I said I think Trump is an idiot and would make a horrible president but it was obvious that debate was to ridicule Trump and bring his numbers down.

I saw them do it to Ron Paul as well. They never treated him fairly nor did they give him the respect he deserved. Despite me not liking the Donald , the Media is worst and they are a big reason that corruption is rampant in our gov't .

They pick the GOP and DNC candidate for the people by doing what they just did last night to trump. If the candidate is not LOBBYIST FRIENDLY or preffered they use their media power to ensure they do not get selected. They will also do that to Bernie Sanders when he goes up against HIllary.
edit on 42831America/ChicagoFri, 07 Aug 2015 14:42:30 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump is on track to become the most hated person in America.

Which doesn't necessarily work against him. Think Howard Cosell. You can be 'most hated' and still come out on top. No one ls luke warm about Trump. You either love him or hate him. It's that sort of thing that plays really well in the early stages of the primaries.

Now further along it could be problematic, if he hangs in there that long.

I was talking to someone at lunch today about this. You can't win the nomination at this stage of the process, but you can lose it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just watched the start of the debate, but damn fox turned the debate into a game show.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

hef.....I think everyone pretty much knows what the candidates think.....hate Obama, hate Hillary, repeal the ACA, defund planned parenthood, drastically cut entitlement programs, try and reverse Roe v Wade, cut taxes on corporations and the wealthy. privatize social security, keep illegal Mexicans from crossing the border, cut environmental regulations, cut safe water, clean air, safe food regulations, safety at work regulations, go to war in the middle east...etc....
edit on 7-8-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Don't you guys ever get tired of all this political $h!t.

Talking about politics? Nope. Tired of it always being such a clown show? Yes. Sorting out the BS? Nope. Talking about it is the only way to wade through it and it has to be waded through because trapped in the cesspool is where our laws are made.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join