It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Started to Ban FOX’s Megyn Kelly from Hosting Any Further GOP Debates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well this made me giggle. Be sure to read comments wherever you see this petition if you want to see some grade:A hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance and FOX's target audience fed up with FOX BS.

Gateway Pundit

Twitter exploded with attacks on Kelly and FOX News for the constant attacks on the Republican candidates.

Questions: Why is that WWE knockoff any one particular moderators fault and not FOX News itself and why is it Megyn Kelly's fault above Wallace and Beir?
edit on 8/7/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Talk about war on women. Kelly asks legitimate comment about Trump's treatment of women, and so they try to silence her?

And you think it's funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Read my edit and yes it's funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe edit again Kali just so mods know you're not soliciting for this petition.
Not that I think you are but they're kinda serious about that T&C.

Don't know enough about her and I missed the debate, so I couldn't possibly comment on whether she is up for the job.

Dare I say that Fox pulled "an RT" hiring her though.

Very easy on the eye.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That was not a debate…It was an entertainment and political pundit sideshow.

Kelly was just trying to get some gothca questions in there.

Who gives a dam about somebody calling Rosie O’Donnell Fat?

The very first question was irrelevant and has nothing to do with being president, about whether Trump would run as an independent candidate

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I wonder how much this petition has to do with this?
Donald Trump vs. Fox News

Trump seems to think so. He sparred with the Fox moderators during Thursday's GOP debate and attacked them on Twitter afterward, directing most of his ire at Megyn Kelly.

"The Fox News trio, especially Megyn Kelly, was not very good or professional!" he wrote at 3:53 a.m. Friday.
Trump also said she "really bombed," and he retweeted a dozen fans who criticized her hostility and called her a "bimbo."

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't watch cable news much, so I can't really comment on her qualifications... but my God, she can't possibly be any worse than Jim Lehrer from PBS was in the last POTUS debates.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The other two clowns in previous debates were far more unbalanced, it appeared that it was Kellys turn to be the more unbalanced in this debate.

However, they should be mad at fox not just the host that work for fox.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's why I didn't post the petition, and only the wording of the petition is at the link I used. Thanks for looking out though

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Fits the narrative, huh.

Today we're not talking about anything the candidates actually said. We're not discussing their policy positions. We're discussing this.

While I will stop short of saying it's awfully convenient...

Well, damn. It is awfully convenient.

link   
Wallace pressed just as hard. Maybe he gets a pass because he's not a leggy blonde woman? Or maybe because he's a Democrat?

I used to watch Kelly when she was on the noon slot, and when she gets her dander up over a slight to women, she can be a bulldog.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Talk about war on women. Kelly asks legitimate comment about Trump's treatment of women, and so they try to silence her?

IMO I think the bigger war is against middle class white guys in the form of revenge with a vengeance in the name of equality.

She asked a question and Trumped answered it ,just didn’t go as she planned. I think Trump is an idiot but he did a good job in handling the obvious host bias and targeted attack questions towards him.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

OK, how much of it was host bias?

All of candidates had questions targeted at them. I remember Kasich did, so did Rubio, so did Jeb. Can anyone deny that the question being asked of Trump are very different from the question that we had on threads here prior to this debate?

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There really is a difference between 'things said that I don't like' and pure condescending buffoonery. That was no debate, like I've said a few times now... it was WWE style without the skin and bleeps. How that is Megyn Kelly's fault is beyond me.

link   
The whole Fox hosted "debate" was clever.

Controlled opposition to the hilt.

The debate was actually aimed at Democrats.

Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I wonder how much this petition has to do with this?
Donald Trump vs. Fox News

Trump seems to think so. He sparred with the Fox moderators during Thursday's GOP debate and attacked them on Twitter afterward, directing most of his ire at Megyn Kelly.

"The Fox News trio, especially Megyn Kelly, was not very good or professional!" he wrote at 3:53 a.m. Friday.
Trump also said she "really bombed," and he retweeted a dozen fans who criticized her hostility and called her a "bimbo."

That's funny, because for nearly two years I saw him kissing Fox's arse all over Twitter whenever he was about to be a guest...

I guess he only kisses arse when it's reciprocated.

He reminded me of a child if I'm honest, I had to unfollow him in the end.
Couldn't stand his sybaritic egotism.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You see what I'm seeing right? The only thing required of a freaking GOP Candidate is being offensive... smfh

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hey we can agree here.

She asked a real question and Trump has been calling every whambulance since.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The only thing that Trump cares about is what makes him look good. That's why he railed on Megyn from the debates. She, and Fox News, made him look bad.

But the how Trump supporters seem to be so rapid, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's comments about Megyn caused some crazy Trump supporter to make the petition.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
For everybody’s information, Rupert Murdoch the owner of FOX news hates Trump.

Roger Ailes the guy who runs FOX network loves Trump so there is a dispute in FOX news over Trump

Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
nymag.com...

nymag.com...

The mounting problem Donald Trump poses to Republicans is also a mounting problem for the country’s most powerful conservative media mogul: Rupert Murdoch. This morning’s New York Times gives front-page treatment to the billionaire grudge match that has become a major story line in this year’s (already) fractious GOP primary. The piece by political reporters Amy Chozick and Ashley Parker chronicles Murdoch’s intensifying efforts over the past week to blunt Trump’s surge to the top of the crowded GOP field. In recent days, Murdoch has tweeted that Trump is “wrong” and “embarrassing.” On Sunday, the New York Post mocked Trump on the cover with the headline “DON VOYAGE” and featured him marooned on a life raft being circled by a shark. The same day, The Wall Street Journal ran a scathing editorial that labeled Trump a “catastrophe.”

edit on 7-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join