It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York White Supremacist Blows Off His Own Leg While Making Bombs At His House: Prosecutors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

So not mentioning this potential threat (how many more are there?) would be the opposite of fanning flames. You don't want potential targets to be on guard?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So not mentioning this potential threat (how many more are there?) would be the opposite of fanning flames. You don't want potential targets to be on guard?

id rather reserve judgment until his intent is known, before pumping out propaganda

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Does your logic apply to Muslim shooters should we hold back information connecting them to ISIS propaganda? Maybe they were just curious or trying to learn.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Does your logic apply to Muslim shooters should we hold back information connecting them to ISIS propaganda? Maybe they were just curious or trying to learn.

That has nothing to do with your original post, i reserve judgement in all cases until i see the bigger picture

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As much as it pains me to agree with Kali, (bwahahahahahaha) if Herr Skippy-pants was building a bomb surrounded by Nazi stuff, then he deserved to have his junk blown off and spend the rest of his life peeing sitting down.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But you're saying that sometimes all information shouldn't be reported. Is that across the board or not? I mean "ties to ISIS" certainly stokes flames too... Right?

ETA: How can you see the bigger picture if you don't have all the information?
edit on 8/11/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

But you're saying that sometimes all information shouldn't be reported. Is that across the board or not? I mean "ties to ISIS" certainly stokes flames too... Right?

ETA: How can you see the bigger picture if you don't have all the information?

i think the media should excersise some restraint with new storys until they have a better and more in depth grasp of what is actually happening....because now that they have rolled out the confederate paraphinalia, everyone is going to like oooh more proof southerners are racist yada yada and that generals body that they already tried to dig up will be lying on someones lawn

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So keep ignoring the KKK and Nazi paraphernalia?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

i didnt say ignoring, i said keep it under wraps until they have more info, because its not evidence of anything yet

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I wonder why all that stuff survived the explosion?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Look at other after pictures. You'll see where the explosion was.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder why all that stuff survived the explosion?

it was probaly inside the house and they collected it it all, but in a nice little pile and took the pics...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
As much as it pains me to agree with Kali, (bwahahahahahaha) if Herr Skippy-pants was building a bomb surrounded by Nazi stuff, then he deserved to have his junk blown off and spend the rest of his life peeing sitting down.

I'm still trying to understand if he deserved to blow his leg off because he was building a bomb, had Nazi paraphernalia, or the combination? I mean if a member of the nation of Islam member was building a bomb and the same happened would he deserve it? Anyone who has listened to Farrakhan knows the racism. Do all potential racist building bombs deserve to lose a leg? I mean do we know the intended purpose of the bombs or what? Seriously trying to understand the rules that end in deserving to lose a leg.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well if this guy gets a good lawyer, he can get one leg up on the case at least.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join