It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton told Trump to run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ha, I knew it!

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

Clinton’s personal office in New York confirmed that the call occurred in late May, but an aide to Clinton said the 2016 race was never specifically discussed and that it was only a casual chat.

townhall.com...< br />
Why on earth would you want loud mouth trump to run against your wife?
1. You love your wife
2. You hate your wife

My money is on number 1. You see, Bill is no dumb guy. He's got an IQ of 156 and there were stories he used to do crossword puzzles during meetings. Even though the race wasn't formally discussed, it didn't need to be. All Bill needed to do was call up Trump and allude to running, Narcissist Trump will fill in the blanks. Call it "the Bill Clinton jedi mind trick" Trump was wanting to for years but didn't have the confidence.
I called it a few weeks back, someone told him to run and I said in my post, "say hello Mrs. President".

Now it should make sense to everyone why loud mouth Trump is allowed to make a circus of the elections. It's to help Hillary. You're suspicions are correct.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Nope, no worries. Thanks.

Mods close

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think it's possible that Trump could be a DNC or Clinton campaign plant. He has flip flopped on so many issues over the years, has acting chops, and is positioning himself for an independent run that could divide the Republican or conservative vote badly enough to ensure a Democratic victory. He has also antagonized latino voters in a year where the GOP desperately needed to begin appealing to them. He could be doing it in return for the govt protecting his business interests and/or having a say in policy.

I've seen the theory elsewhere a few times before, and I'm not sold on it yet, but there is something fishy about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomadelica
I think it's possible that Trump could be a DNC or Clinton campaign plant. He has flip flopped on so many issues over the years, has acting chops, and is positioning himself for an independent run that could divide the Republican or conservative vote badly enough to ensure a Democratic victory. He has also antagonized latino voters in a year where the GOP desperately needed to begin appealing to them. He could be doing it in return for the govt protecting his business interests and/or having a say in policy.

I've seen the theory elsewhere a few times before, and I'm not sold on it yet, but there is something fishy about it.

I dismissed the theory originally, but the more I've seen of Trump the more it comes to mind. Remember, Clinton and Bush Sr. were also very good friends and they used a third wheel in the election to split the vote. In a two party system, if two ally against a third party, they'll guarantee a win.

top topics

join