It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter in Argentina claimed to have kileld an Alien (with pics and stuff)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So why do we sentence people to jail only on verbal testimony ?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

No, dyslexic means you can't read. Back to school kid.

No, dyslexic means you have trouble reading , I know someone with dyslexia.

The first three pictures show some material on the ground , if it's supposed to be burning where the UFO landed why isn't the ground and grass burned , it could well be an old dried cow pat for all we know , we see evidence for the existence of cows in the OP picture which is the area I would suggest the pictures you posted were taken.

The final two pictures look like sand scattered on the crass , more to do with grass treatment than ET invasion I think.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777

A single persons testimony without ANY corroborating evidence would be a very flimsy case. More so if the witness was claiming fantastical events. This man is claiming to have shot and killed an alien, then been abducted. He's not just telling a story about a bloke in the pub that could fart the national anthem (which would be awesome!)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No, dyslexic means you can't read. Back to school kid.

No, dyslexic means you have trouble reading , I know someone with dyslexia.

The first three pictures show some material on the ground , if it's supposed to be burning where the UFO landed why isn't the ground and grass burned , it could well be an old dried cow pat for all we know , we see evidence for the existence of cows in the OP picture which is the area I would suggest the pictures you posted were taken.

The final two pictures look like sand scattered on the crass , more to do with grass treatment than ET invasion I think.

You can't read. Go back and try again.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Munnyfunkster

A single persons testimony without ANY corroborating evidence would be a very flimsy case. More so if the witness was claiming fantastical events. This man is claiming to have shot and killed an alien, then been abducted. He's not just telling a story about a bloke in the pub that could fart the national anthem (which would be awesome!)

I'm sure it has happened multiple times...edit...for a person to be convicted with dumb and daft witnesses that just happened to have the ''right'' corroborating story. And it doesn't matter if in this case it might sound ''fantastical'' to you. There are thousands of people claiming abduction. They can't all be wrong...a system with 1000s of elements is statistically extremely unlikely to be 100% in one state. At least one must be telling the truth. Maybe this guy.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You can't read. Go back and try again.

I can read enough to understand that this story is nonsense , try again ? , don't think so.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Ok spanish native here.

The witness claims that one day he was hunting on that post and suddenly he felt movement around, but couldn't notice what it was. Thinking some animals could be dangerously close, another day he decided to put some fences around. Time later, when being there again, he saw the beings. Two of them came really close and he just lost around 2 hours of time. He also claims a 'saucer' was on top of him with a bright yellow-like light that illuminated everything.

When he recovered from the experience, the beings and the ship were gone. He sufferend the days after the events of several headaches, pain in his eyes, etc. He decided to never go back to that post.

At some point, days later, he was fearing the beings could come after him at his home on the country, so eventually, one day, he spotted them again, three of them, close to his house.

Days later, he made the decision to come after them, he made a home-made trap in order to distract them and apparently it worked, when one of the beings just stood there, he took the chance and fired at him, sereval times. The being was apparently hit and dropped to the floor. Immediatly, the other beings around went after the witness, so he ran away.

Some hours later he came back to the site and no one was there, no body, anything.

So yeah, I'm doing my own research on this one, I'll update if I find something else.

Thank you for providing this information. Google translations really can confuse a story. It is an interesting story. Can you please see if you can discover more accurate details on his recent complaint against the police?

I am willing to keep an open mind and not just say this is a complete hoax story. Obviously, there was some type of investigation in 2014. Instead of all the naysaying posts or speculations, I would enjoy seeing more accurate translations and more details. Did the reporters dig into the character of this claimant?

Edit add: I did find this transcribed interview with the claimant. Their cautionary note at the bottom, does leave one raising their eyebrows. Not sure how to take it. Is he known for fable story telling or is this just considered so fantastical they think he may just be telling a fable? Source link with more details
edit on 8 8 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 8 2015 by CynConcepts because: Spelling correction

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Edit add: I did find this transcribed interview with the claimant.

Interesting.

In a comment to our INEXPLICATA posting, he noted that the experiencer was "a fable-spinner" of a kind that had not been seen in Argentina since the 1960s or 1970s. Elswhere, he added that his organization had been looking into the case since November 2014, but faced a hostile reaction on the part the experiencer when the latter's statements were not believed.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is this guy a Dentist?
edit on 8/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No, he's not a evil murdering dentists...all of them are in the US, he's in Argentina LOL.

Does anybody know somebody who can translate it ?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: JackHill
Ok spanish native here.

The witness claims that one day he was hunting on that post and suddenly he felt movement around, but couldn't notice what it was. Thinking some animals could be dangerously close, another day he decided to put some fences around. Time later, when being there again, he saw the beings. Two of them came really close and he just lost around 2 hours of time. He also claims a 'saucer' was on top of him with a bright yellow-like light that illuminated everything.

When he recovered from the experience, the beings and the ship were gone. He sufferend the days after the events of several headaches, pain in his eyes, etc. He decided to never go back to that post.

At some point, days later, he was fearing the beings could come after him at his home on the country, so eventually, one day, he spotted them again, three of them, close to his house.

Days later, he made the decision to come after them, he made a home-made trap in order to distract them and apparently it worked, when one of the beings just stood there, he took the chance and fired at him, sereval times. The being was apparently hit and dropped to the floor. Immediatly, the other beings around went after the witness, so he ran away.

Some hours later he came back to the site and no one was there, no body, anything.

So yeah, I'm doing my own research on this one, I'll update if I find something else.

Thank you for providing this information. Google translations really can confuse a story. It is an interesting story. Can you please see if you can discover more accurate details on his recent complaint against the police?

I am willing to keep an open mind and not just say this is a complete hoax story. Obviously, there was some type of investigation in 2014. Instead of all the naysaying posts or speculations, I would enjoy seeing more accurate translations and more details. Did the reporters dig into the character of this claimant?

Edit add: I did find this transcribed interview with the claimant. Their cautionary note at the bottom, does leave one raising their eyebrows. Not sure how to take it. Is he known for fable story telling or is this just considered so fantastical they think he may just be telling a fable? Source link with more details

Well I'm trying to make contact with him through Facebook, so far, no answer. Will back if I find something new to add.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The alleged witness just started a blog about his experiences:

elapostader.blogspot.com.ar...

So far no answer from him on facebook.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
hopefully it isent the start of an galactic war....:-(

Hopefully it is. Then this global decline will have a quick end.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Congraz, you found dried up cow sh#t in the grass. Trampled and spread around by the cows of course. Have you never seen this sh#t? (literally)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

So why aren't there any cowprints in these pics if it's been trampled..if it's not been trampled , then cow # doesn't look like that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join