It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do when you can see through the wall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations.

This is a quote made by David Icke, im not a follower, but when youve walked through the imaginary wall somehow you think it will be brighter. I didnt fit into society but i still follow the rules of it so im not alone.

I studied theology, history, astronomy and alchemy, under the years i learned, there is no good or bad, no right nor wrong. But the worst parts are the lies, but when you realize why those lies are, when you see the whole truth. You suddenly understand its the journey not the answers, and when you start protecting the lies, you can finally look yourself in the mirror and see a human and not a primate.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Everyone is a former member of something, intention of the meaning when it isnt a purpose is different.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Interesting you didn't ask what trapism was/is....

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I dont play world of warcraft

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Whats trapism?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

I studied theology, history, astronomy and alchemy, under the years i learned, there is no good or bad, no right nor wrong. But the worst parts are the lies, but when you realize why those lies are, when you see the whole truth. You suddenly understand its the journey not the answers, and when you start protecting the lies, you can finally look yourself in the mirror and see a human and not a primate.

Whenever I look in a mirror Im interacting with my own mind, and that's what I see. I never see a primate, because I don't have an animal mind, I have a human mind.

You're last sentence is especially twisted. Why do you insist on turning truth into lies?
It doesnt benefit you or anyone. Protecting lies is the definition of dishonesty. That not a human value in my opinion. It's a flaw.
edit on 7-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Enjoy that gift. If you've been given to see through yourself, you can also see through others.

We can be comfortable with others if we are first comfortable with ourselves.

So look within… might not be able to change what you see, we might practice to accept it though, then accept / tolerate others.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

The last sentence is what it is to be human.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When I look in the mirror I get so focused on the gel spot that is dried on to the glass that I have to wipe it off before I can consider anything else. #OCD

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What do you do when you can see through the wall?

You stay away from cryptonite.

top topics

join