It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Play a Little Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Responding unto another of my posts, a nice forum member linked me to this thread. In it, an individual claiming membership in a "ruling bloodline" answered questions for a limited window of time.

So just for fun, just for pretend--just to explore the outer bounds of philosophy and metaphysics--let's tackle that situation from the opposite angle.

Let's pretend that I'm an incarnate angel currently working here on earth. Let's pretend that I designed and accepted a life here to help the spiritual progression of this world.

Right now Earth is on a lot of angelic radars because it's a world in danger of going "dark." A dark world is one where those sent there for spiritual growth will either stagnate or come back corrupted (devolved). It's a world that's in danger of ceasing to be a viable destination for spirits looking to grow themselves through incarnation.

So right now there's quite a few of us working incognito on this planet. I personally know of at least two others (no, I won't tell you their names--breaking their cover would be against my ethics), and there are many more I suspect of having come from higher realms.

Now then--let's play a little game. Ask me anything you want and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. The questions can involve any topics ranging from things terrestrial to metaphysical, from things personal to business.

I only have a few simple rules.

(1) I don't have all my memories so I can't answer everything 100%. When I'm opining or in doubt, I'll let you know.

(2) I won't answer anything that goes against my personal ethics. If answering a question would make me feel gross (e.g. you ask something personal about someone else and I can't obtain their express permission to answer), I'll ignore it or politely decline.

(3) I'll ignore strange posts at my discretion. If something pings weird, if something feels out of place, if I get an odd vibe from the poster, I might just brush the question aside.

Why am I doing this? I'm living this life to help restore balance unto this world.

Why am I starting this thread ? Because I'm bored, I'm lonely, and I hope it'll help.

To keep this game on point, please keep your questions equally pointed.

To keep this thread positive, please refrain from unnecessary torching of the concept. If you don't buy into this and don't want to play, so be it. Don't ruin it for others.

Remember--it's all for fun, it's all for rhetoric, it's all an exercise in philosophy and metaphysics. And it's all make-believe.

With that said, let the questions begin!

[Procedural note: I'll be on intermittently during the day, but the bulk of the questions I won't be able to answer until tonight. Patience, please--I shall return.]
edit on 7-8-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You did this yesterday but your were an angel and it was not a little game. Guess to many members ripped you up so today you try same topic with a little honesty.

My question is the same as yesterday.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: navione
You did this yesterday but your were an angel and it was not a little game. Guess to many members ripped you up so today you try same topic with a little honesty.

My question is the same as yesterday.

Nobody ripped me up--a mod deleted the thread without explanation so I reposted the same general concept under a slightly different slant.

I couldn't find anything in the TOS prohibiting these kinds of threads, so hopefully that's cool.

(I don't remember/can't check what your question from yesterday was. Go ahead and repost if you like--if you were mean and you feel like being mean again, that's fine by me.)

edit on 7-8-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I know I came here.. Just don't remember anything..
I almost lost the plot, but I'm getting back now.

I wonder why in the world would I come here?
trying to come up with a question.
Can you feel my energy?
I havn't felt yours, and I often sense people, but anyway.

In too deep,
so gotta keep
it going.
came here without a trace,
without even knowing.
Now I'm stuck
either shrinking,
or growing.

Am I an angel?
a devil? a man?
I do what I think is good.
I do what I can.

Hope your thread stays,
For a few pages,
and many days.
Lost in the earth,
and lost in a daze,
the materialism thick,
so many craze, and crave, and cave,
and to stave off the black,
there is a hack.
It is Love.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is required for this world to not go 'dark' as you put it?

Or to put it another way what exactly are you angels doing to help and what are your confines/ limitations while you are here?

Where did you come from and where will you go next?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
At what point will the Earth be considered a lost cause? When the Earth is a lost cause, what will happen to it?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
What is required for this world to not go 'dark' as you put it?

Or to put it another way what exactly are you angels doing to help and what are your confines/ limitations while you are here?

Where did you come from and where will you go next?

Collective enlightening of humanity is required to avoid this world going dark. People need become more concerned with spiritual development over attendant societal-imposed distractions/devolution mechanisms.

In short we need disrupt or interfere with the cultural power structures and other that are currently shackling the minds of the masses. As a member of ATS you should be familiar with the targets that are causing spiritual retardation within this realm. Monsanto poisoning the food, governments brainwashing people through poor education, corporations exploiting and raping the earth and its people... the list is miles long, but we're working through it.

What we do to help is design lives that either (1) undermine those corrupt facets of society or (2) expose individuals to a greater variety of light/love. We work through a variety of channels, and imagination is really the only constraint on the types of lives we can create to fulfill our mission(s).

Confines/limitations = we're laboring under the same general restrictions as everyone else. Most incarnate angels have zero clue they're anything special... they're just people who feel compelled to fix things in society. You might be one of them.

I came from what you might call "heaven." Right now my real body is sealed inside a crystal coffin that lets me directly spirit-interface with the simulation (this material universe).

Unto there I'll return when I'm done. My wife is waiting for me there, and I'm eager to get back. I've incarnated on earth VERY rarely in the past, and honestly I won't return here again until it's far more cleaned up.

Hope that answers them all! Feel free to ask for clarification if you wanna know anything else.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
At what point will the Earth be considered a lost cause? When the Earth is a lost cause, what will happen to it?

Awesome question, and I've a reassuring response.

Earth will never be considered a lost cause. This whole game doesn't end until every spirit within this universe (multiverse) attains a state of near-perfection.

If--hypothetically--earth was considered an unsuitable world for incarnating spirits to evolve, we'd simply stop sending people here. But I can say with assurance that there's literally TONS of angels/ascended spirits working hard to ensure that never happens.

We love Earth. We love you.

There are a trillion ways to balance this line--a ton of things we can do from incarnate and disincarnate states to bring this planet back into alignment. We're on it.

(But don't let that stop you from doing your part to help. Inform, educate, and enlighten people--every bit of effort counts.)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that things are worst now than in olden times?

How can things be worse now than when slavery was a widely accepted practice?

During this century, when have you heard of people being killed by the millions?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Do you honestly believe that things are worst now than in olden times?

How can things be worse now than when slavery was a widely accepted practice?

During this century, when have you heard of people being killed by the millions?

Super-interesting question, and I think I can nail this one for you.

As time progresses things must perpetually continue evolving towards perfection. Progress should never stop.

But with proliferation of an increasingly materialistic, egocentric, hedonistic, and corrupt culture around the planet, the spiritual evolution of those who incarnate in this world has demonstrably slowed (or in some cases stopped) compared to spirits who lived through those supposedly darker times.

Think it through--in the past a spirit might incarnate once or twice as a knight before deciding stabbing the # out of people (and getting stabbed in return) isn't the best way to treat other people. The lesson is quickly conveyed and absorbed.

But today a spirit can incarnate countless times as a couch-sitting sloth without ever waking up and deciding to accelerate his/her personal metaphysical development. Life after life they can spend in the exact same position--living the exact same drudgery--without ever really absorbing the teachings they need to advance on a celestial level.

In short, this culture has become a spiritual trap--the equivalence of a morass from which few escape. That's the real problem confronting this planet.

So, in many ways things are superficially better than they were hundreds/thousands of years ago.

But in many others they're actually worse.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
As time progresses things must perpetually continue evolving towards perfection. Progress should never stop.

But with proliferation of an increasingly materialistic, egocentric, hedonistic, and corrupt culture around the planet, the spiritual evolution of those who incarnate in this world has demonstrably slowed (or in some cases stopped) compared to spirits who lived through those supposedly darker times.

It hasn't. You need to believe this to bolster your fantasy.

Think it through--in the past a spirit might incarnate once or twice as a knight before deciding stabbing the # out of people (and getting stabbed in return) isn't the best way to treat other people. The lesson is quickly conveyed and absorbed.

But today a spirit can incarnate countless times as a couch-sitting sloth without ever waking up and deciding to accelerate his/her personal metaphysical development. Life after life they can spend in the exact same position--living the exact same drudgery--without ever really absorbing the teachings they need to advance on a celestial level.

People have always been slaves to the daily grind with no real spiritual goals other than going to church on sunday.

Nothing has changed so, how is this a new threatening situation?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

But with proliferation of an increasingly materialistic, egocentric, hedonistic, and corrupt culture around the planet

These keywords harken to the notions of affluenza, which is mostly something that only the most sophisticated countries on this planet experience. materialistic, hedonistic? These qualities come about less in the poorest countries, and so these issues in particular are not planet-centric.
Otherwise, too much non-descript rhetoric.

From your point of view as a light worker, what is in order cleanse souls and guide them to spiritual ascendance?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

People have always been slaves to the daily grind with no real spiritual goals other than going to church on sunday.

Nothing has changed so, how is this a new threatening situation?

People don't need express spiritual pursuits to spiritually advance. In most cases the circumstances of life will impress upon them the lessons they need learn.

The problem is, in this world with this culture, those lessons aren't sinking in like they should. Thus whereas that hypothetical knight would arrive back into the spirit realms with a profound realization that he needs change his killing ways, the people (at large) in this world return from incarnations unchanged and unimproved (and often devolved) by the situations they face.

The culture here is doing more harm than good--corrupting more than it cures. Exposed to immorality on widespread levels, the spirits incarnating here are oft learning the exact opposite lessons they should. And that's the real problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You do not remember or retain your psychic powers if you come from a level 9 heavenly planet down to this level 1 kindergarten because from incarnation to incarnation as an individual consciousness that has not gone through ego death because it continues reincarnating into a body in this realm and goes through what is known as the river of oblivion.

You preview your life before you live it to make sure that it is custom tailored to the life lessons that you desired to further refine your soul, memory is not there from your previous incarnation of the memory of being the supreme Godhead because You go through the river of oblivion to wipe your preview from memory.

The moments of complete "DeJa Vu" are the moments that you experience the film of the preview not being completely "cleaned" and wiped out. If you have had the experience of DeJa Vu in this lifetime you know intuitivley that the words I speak are true and correct.

Why do we come to learn to suffer on this level 1 planet? The individual ego has not gone into meditation and relinquished the inner belief that it is the source of its own power. The survival instinct is so strong in the individual body mind that it will do everything to keep its individuality because of the illusion of time space giving rise to separate objects. In reality we were never born and no one has ever died. Consciousness was born but not I. I ever prevail. I am that I am. The Self and not this self.

The key to the mystery of the Universe is the electron lasts a Google. 1 with a 100 zeros behind it. That lifespan is why the destruction of the Atom is such a formidable weapon. Energy is not infinite nor is consciousness. If the universe and consciousness and all other possible multiverses are not immortal then what is immortal?

The answer is You Are. You must first realize that you are the proof of everything. This isness is what you already are. Without proof you know you know you exist. Awareness is what you already are. You cannot be consciousness permanently. Awareness creates consciousness in its imagination of its Intellect and they are two sides of the same coin. But consciousness needs awareness. Awareness does not need consciousness. Awareness is perfect and it is beyond time and space because it / you that knowingness that is self evident is the only truth in the universe. There can only be one truth. The is Consciousness and The Entire Universe is a fraud on your True stateless state. It's All An Illusion and a lie. It has great value and also no value, and there is Love of awareness wanting to experience itself in manifested form.

Just understand just like Jesus Christ and Lord Buddha Realized that You are Fully God and Fully Human and "The Chess Game" has already been won including the one where the ego and sinister secret government is checkmated. Dive deep into yourself and surrender the Ego unto the Great Spirit. You are a king but only a king in the manifested world that represents a greater King in the unmanifested Ethereal Ocean. Bow down and kneel in meditation and surrender that inner belief of the ego that it thinks it's the source of it's own power and the "Self", the source of consciousness, will allow you to merge with it and become a pure spirit. You meditate to go through non-psychical suicide. Once ego death is accomplished, esoterically
at that point you will have gained what you call Enlightenment/Nirvana Nirguna/ Moksha/ Parabrahmin/ Christ consciousness/ Supreme Being State. All power is yours. You already have infinite power.

"Wisdom is knowing that I am nothing and Love is knowing I am everything that ever has or will exist thought time space"~Nisargadatta Maharaj

Journey within and listen for the inner sound for it will take you to the inner light. Merge with it and that is where you will meet your Overself. Then you will be able to say I know.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Missing a word

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

But with proliferation of an increasingly materialistic, egocentric, hedonistic, and corrupt culture around the planet

These keywords harken to the notions of affluenza, which is mostly something that only the most sophisticated countries on this planet experience. materialistic, hedonistic? These qualities come about less in the poorest countries, and so these issues in particular are not planet-centric.
Otherwise, too much non-descript rhetoric.

From your point of view as a light worker, what is in order cleanse souls and guide them to spiritual ascendance?

We need a complete societal overhaul where people are taught to venerate selflessness, love, compassion, empathy, and consideration. Instead of residing in a world where they let the worst amongst them lead, they should be taught to take active roles in eradicating that exact sort of corruption from their cultures.

And instead of sitting back and taking zero accountability for their spiritual growth, they should be taught to wake up and start taking affirmative steps towards advancing themselves as conscious entities.

The first step in that process is a collective awakening of individuals caught in this spirit-trap.

The next phase will involve showing them how creating a better world is possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It's cool that you seem to be kind to everybody. I was reading a couple judgmental threads this afternoon from people who might be less enlightened than you.

You said that to someone in another thread..

It's like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
People don't need express spiritual pursuits to spiritually advance. In most cases the circumstances of life will impress upon them the lessons they need learn.

So what is the problem with being a couch potato?

Seems like you want to have it both ways.

The problem is, in this world with this culture, those lessons aren't sinking in like they should. Thus whereas that hypothetical knight would arrive back into the spirit realms with a profound realization that he needs change his killing ways, the people (at large) in this world return from incarnations unchanged and unimproved (and often devolved) by the situations they face.

I don't see a problem and I don't see how you came to the conclusion that things were any different for a 17th century cobbler, farmer let alone a housewife.

The culture here is doing more harm than good--corrupting more than it cures. Exposed to immorality on widespread levels, the spirits incarnating here are oft learning the exact opposite lessons they should. And that's the real problem.

Seems to me the admin of the school of light doesn't know what it is doing. That is why I don't trust you guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy

You do not remember or retain your psychic powers if you come from a level 9 heavenly planet down to this level 1 kindergarten because from incarnation to incarnation as an individual consciousness that has not gone through ego death because it continues reincarnating into a body in this realm and goes through what is known as the river of oblivion.

You preview your life before you live it to make sure that it is custom tailored to the life lessons that you desired to further refine your soul, memory is not there from your previous incarnation of the memory of being the supreme Godhead because You go through the river of oblivion to wipe your preview from memory.

The moments of complete "DeJa Vu" are the moments that you experience the film of the preview not being completely "cleaned" and wiped out. If you have had the experience of DeJa Vu in this lifetime you know intuitivley that the words I speak are true and correct.

Sorry for clipping your quote but I wanted address a couple points here.

I unlocked after incarnating--which means I know who I am and retain enough of my memories to my job here done right.

Most people do preview parts of their lives in gen-current simulators--holographic "rooms" where they can live out scenes from potential lives. They do this before choosing a life to ensure it's a good fit, but the consoles are locked in those simulations--which means they can only access limited portions life's details.

On the higher angelic levels we have console-unlocked simulators, which allow us to view potential lives from beginning unto end. We can merge (spirit-fuse) with anyone in the simulation, which lets us see in advance the emotional and physical effects of our words and actions.

Some angels are even allowed to code their own lives from beginning to end. They can live whatever kind of existence they choose in whatever world/reality they pick.

You're spot on about deja vu--deja vu is the strange feeling you experience when moments in ongoing life overlap with something you've seen in a simulator.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
Wow, perfect example! Thanks. Respect.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So what is the problem with being a couch potato?

Seems like you want to have it both ways.

I don't see a problem and I don't see how you came to the conclusion that things were any different for a 17th century cobbler, farmer let alone a housewife.

Seems to me the admin of the school of light doesn't know what it is doing. That is why I don't trust you guys.

Couch potato problem = you're not here to stagnate watching morally devoid television. You're here to get your work done (hopefully have fun along the way) and improve as a conscious entity.

In the 17th century people weren't largely exposed to the morally corrpting influences that inundate many cultures today. People generally lived wholesome lives as best they could given the circumstances... and while that's largely the same case today, the attendant cultural milieu of gross influences is far more prevalent and virulent.

Regarding whether the school of light knows what it's doing, that's a fair criticism. I personally believe this current ruleset we're using for the simulation is causing far more suffering than is necessary for spirits to properly evolve.

In general I'm in favor of stepping in a lot sooner to provide corrective influence to planets that aren't ascending on schedule. But many amongst the heavyweight powers in the "school of light" (I like it) believe that we should first allow the simulation to self-correct before inserting angelic presence into worlds for purpose of providing hands-on correction.

Life at the higher levels of reality is a philosophy game more than anything else--everyone has a slew of opinions on what serves the greatest good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join