It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Pissed at Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump is arrogant...I'll give you that. Maybe I would be too if I was a billionaire. But as far as racist...I have to call you out on that. What did he say that was racist? If you are talking about the "Mexico sending people here..." thing, he isn't wrong. People came here illegally from Mexico and some of them are rapists, murderers and general criminals. Some I'm sure are also good people who chose to break the law by sneaking into our country. They are ALL criminals. Unless they are here legally.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not opposed to force!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The only way to fix something as broken as these systems is to tear them all down and rebuild from scratch. Then, in my opinion, write into our Constitution that a tear-down has to occur every 25 years to assure it never gets as broken again...as it is today. Every "president", etc. signs a contract based upon their campaign promises and if they are found to be breaking them or not attempting to make them reality, we can remove that person from their position. A term limit of 2 years and no "forever" compensation isn't a bad idea, but I prefer are representative draft where an "average Joe" is drafted for one or two years to congress, etc. They are paid and have their original job guaranteed upon completion of their service. After that...they can never be drafted again. Finally...states make their own rules and the federal government makes no rules over the people and their states. That last part is a work-in-progress...but you get the idea.

How is THAT for a start.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm pissed that the attitude from Fox, the moderator and the crowd was saying "you have to support the party" first, foremost and regardless who is selected. I support no party just because they exist. I support and vote for an individual. I will support those whose beliefs, values and ideas reflect mine...those I can trust (the most)...and never be one of those people who support anything a certain person says. I've NEVER met a person who was always right which means they are sometimes (if not often) wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Some I'm sure are also good people ...

Man, it must be a barrel of fun to hate your fellow man so much.

"some" of those mexicans might be ok...i guess

Gee...THANK YOU weareawake for not calling them all rapists and murderers. We can all learn from your tolerance.

/s
+

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

With all due respect...how is any of that against the law or different than what our existing politicians do? If Trump sends jobs overseas as a businessman, it is because there is no law stopping him. These laws SHOULD exist, made by our government. They don't. As a businessman, he makes decisions for the benefit of the business. Even if these decisions may not sound good...if they are in the interest of the business...they are the right decision.

Now...if such a person became President and continued doing the same job, that SHOULD translate into him doing whatever is legal and allowed for the betterment and in the best interest of the country...right? Cause we sure ain't getting that from our current "leaders".

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
If anyone is seriously thinking about backing up that assh*le Trump, i suggest you look into how he treated the people who were against his monstrosity of a golf course in Scotland. Shocking. Despicable. Dirty.

The man is slime through and through.

I think you are missing the point. If this man will fight tooth & nail for the business he represents...why wouldn't he do the same for the country he represents? You are believing that the businessman will move into the position of President and remain a businessman. I'm suggesting the businessman will move into the position of President and continue the pattern of doing anything and everything that helps the country...same as he previously did for the business.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

I wouldn't mind a cut-throat being our leader. Better than the patsies and weaklings we have currently. Why not have a warrior as the person fighting our battles? Someone who knows how to fight in business can fight in policy. Can you imagine Trump negotiating the Iran deal? I think we would have gotten back the imprisoned Americans, all the concessions we wanted and maybe even them never getting the bomb. Or...they would face continued sanctions until they did agree.

That wouldn't be a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Tell me when, where and how many are joining us...and I'm there

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But is Trump IN one of those corners, or just using one of them to avoid being lost in the void of a third party? He has said he would run as an independant...that to me says he is NOT in any corner...just using one of them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I'm no longer content electing the lesser of two evils. The evils have become too extreme even from the lesser. I have to look for something else or not vote and not voting (for me) is a cop-out.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So you watch a network that repeatedly lies, spreads miss information?

That's your fist mistake there lol

What would you expect from them in the first place. All fox cares about is ratings, not content. So of course they went and chose to use a poll that would fit their agenda. That is why they put all the crazy idiots on the prime time debate and all the half ass sane people in the kids table debate.

In the end it's all about Bernie Sanders. He is the only politician running that has remained true to his word for his whole career. Don't trust republicans, they are ALL IDIOTS.

I also watch MSNBC and various others. They are all one-sided and spew their own agenda based "news". MSNBC is no better than Fox...just the opposing side. So I read and watch it all and then decide for myself what the truth is and how it pertains to me. So yes...Fox is everything you said. So is every other news agency. No worse...no better.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Some I'm sure are also good people ...

Man, it must be a barrel of fun to hate your fellow man so much.

"some" of those mexicans might be ok...i guess

Gee...THANK YOU weareawake for not calling them all rapists and murderers. We can all learn from your tolerance.

/s
+

They are criminals if they are here illegally. That isn't hate...that is fact. I tend to be a little careful around criminals sometimes even not trusting them. It kinda goes with the job. If you break into MY house...I may not hate you...but I definitely want you out.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

The only way to fix something as broken as these systems is to tear them all down and rebuild from scratch. Then, in my opinion, write into our Constitution that a tear-down has to occur every 25 years to assure it never gets as broken again...as it is today. Every "president", etc. signs a contract based upon their campaign promises and if they are found to be breaking them or not attempting to make them reality, we can remove that person from their position. A term limit of 2 years and no "forever" compensation isn't a bad idea, but I prefer are representative draft where an "average Joe" is drafted for one or two years to congress, etc. They are paid and have their original job guaranteed upon completion of their service. After that...they can never be drafted again. Finally...states make their own rules and the federal government makes no rules over the people and their states. That last part is a work-in-progress...but you get the idea.

How is THAT for a start.

Apparently, you weren't listening to him then. He admitted several times that he's taken advantage of the system. So why on earth would he ever tear it down?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm pissed that the attitude from Fox, the moderator and the crowd was saying "you have to support the party" first, foremost and regardless who is selected. I support no party just because they exist. I support and vote for an individual. I will support those whose beliefs, values and ideas reflect mine...those I can trust (the most)...and never be one of those people who support anything a certain person says. I've NEVER met a person who was always right which means they are sometimes (if not often) wrong.

You think that's what it was?

I think it was simply a question about intentions. It was only a setup inasmuch as we all know "One of These Things Is not Like the Other." Don't you think it's fair for everyone to have that elephant out on the table since he hasn't said it himself in so many words? Don't you think people should know?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I didn't mean to imply Trump would. I was providing more of an ultimate solution.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

With all due respect...how is any of that against the law or different than what our existing politicians do? If Trump sends jobs overseas as a businessman, it is because there is no law stopping him. These laws SHOULD exist, made by our government. They don't. As a businessman, he makes decisions for the benefit of the business. Even if these decisions may not sound good...if they are in the interest of the business...they are the right decision.

However it is screwing over Americans who can do the jobs here in the states. And this hypocrite cries I want to make America strong again because everyone knows taking money out of the economy makes America strong.

Now...if such a person became President and continued doing the same job, that SHOULD translate into him doing whatever is legal and allowed for the betterment and in the best interest of the country...right? Cause we sure ain't getting that from our current "leaders".

Saying that moving jobs out of America is good for America clearly shows why you like Trump. If this lowlife doesn't want to support America then why in hell should he be President?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes...I absolutely do believe that is what they were saying. "Do all of you running for President agree that if you aren't going to be selected, that you will support the person we select?". I would never agree...couldn't agree to support someone who someone else selects from a crowd of different views. The best I can do is you select someone...then I will tell you if I support them. Each of those candidates have different opinions and views. Some I agree with, some I don't. Why would I support anyone they pick from that group unless I was supporting the RNC...not the person chosen. That is just way too close to some group saying to you or I..."so you agree that we will choose the President and you will agree to support them no matter whom we pick...right?". No...just no. At least not me.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm not sure if you are missing my point or avoiding it. Seriously. I'm simply saying this. For example...for me to run my business and be the best at running my business, I may make the choice for the business to take a tax exemption that I don't think personally should be there...but that is available. I may take that exemption because that choice is better for the business.

Then I run to be President and win. I may fight to have that same exemption removed from law because it is better for the country for that exemption to be removed.

If I'm ruthless in my actions for my business...I can be ruthless as President for the country. I can be amazing at business and do an awesome job for whomever I am working...be it the business or the country. My personal views and opinions can be set aside in lieu of what is best for the employer...business or country.

Not sure that is more clear...hope so.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well, in politics, that is generally what party affiliation implies - support and loyalty - which is why I am not registered to any party.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join