It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong's crypto-pictographic signature on the Apollo 11 moon plaque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Iamnotadoctor
It's a signature, that is all

thats only one tentatively speculative explanation based upon hypothetical conjecture ... not necessarily the only one...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and what, if anything, do those signatures have to do with Neil Armstrongs?

Flashing some pictures of other landing plaques does nothing to explain what you're supposedly attempting to say.

How about just saying it, hmmm? Or is that too much of an issue?

There are 7 plaques (A11-A17) each with 3 astronaut signatures. That is 21 total astronaut signatures on the moon plaques. I'm showing you all the other plaques/signatures for purposes of comparison.

20 out of 21 astronaut signatures look like ordinary signatures which were copied from military or legal forms.

1 out of 21 astronaut signatures is bigger, more elaborate and fanciful compared to the other 20 names.
1 out of 21 astronaut signatures looks more like a celebrity autograph than it does an actual signature. Neil A. Armstrong.
1 out of 21 astronaut signatures looks like an Egyptian heiroglyph when turned upside down. Neil A. Armstrong.
1 out of 21 astronauts were shy, reclusive, very rarely gave interviews, made a cryptic speech in 1994 about "truth's protective layers", AND he made the joke about a parrot that could talk but couldn't fly too well. Neil A. Armstrong.

Neil A. Armstrong's celebrity-styled autograph on the Apollo 11 moon plaque is clearly extra-ordinary when compared to the 20 other Apollo astronaut signatures. His autograph is a crypto-pictographic (a heiroglyph) which he intended to encode with a secret message about his mission.

The mission of this thread is to decode Neil A. Armstrong's signature.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
by the powers of google - the armstrong sig on the A11 plaque looks pretty consistent with all his others

further - when you have to turn it upside down to make your " point " you have jumped the shark

By the powers of google - you may have noticed in those other signatures that they are all celebrity autographs and that "Neil A. Armstrong" (at some point) becomes "Neil Armstrong" by dropping his middle "A".

I would like to see Armstrong's signature on a government form... just for comparison purposes. How does Neil Armstrong fit his huge, fancy signature into a little space on an official document??

Yeah, yeah, funny guy, "you have jumped the shark", that is not the way to make friends and influence people.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

So what he had a fancy signature it doesn't need decoding at all.
Jesus any old tripe to call it a conspiracy. ..

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So what he had a fancy signature it doesn't need decoding at all.
Jesus any old tripe to call it a conspiracy. ..

There was no conspiracy presented to you here. His signature is clearly not ordinary, it is extra ordinary. It looks like a space plane carrying bombs or taking packages, with some radar or HAARP antennas attached to it.

Anyway, Thanks for bumping the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

that - with just a hint of irony is :

just your opinion

you present zero evidence to support your claims

lastly - as you say :

no conspiracy presented

you really have given up any attempt to falsify the appollo program , havnt you ?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Obviously you think there's a reason why.

Obviously you think there's a conspiracy.

How about you quit dancing around the topic, and get down to where the Lander meets the lunar surface, tell us the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

All the pictures of further Apollo astronauts signatures that you have posted are totally irrelevant to your OP.......you are claiming that Neil Armstrong's signature is somehow depicting something that it patently isn't.....what do all the other signatures have to do with anything?

The reason they don't look like Armstrong's signature is because they aren't Armstrong's signature!

ETA: And what the hell is a "celebrity autograph"??
edit on 8/8/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
there is an overwhelming consensus among reasonable individuals that the Armstrong signature contains an anomaly, Ergo..concordantly the inconsistency has compromised the ability to verify its legitimacy, thereby exposing the participatory nature of the officially sanctioned agenda ...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
there is an overwhelming consensus among reasonable individuals that the Armstrong signature contains an anomaly...

There is? What exactly do you base that on, given that the overwhelming consensus in this thread has been that it's nothing more than a damn signature?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I leave the decoding to the experts, for now. It is also not my intension to push this thread into an other direction...but.... Did you guys notice there is no date other than the month and year on the plaque?

If it was up to me I would certainly insist that the day of the month must be present on that "document". If any, most certainly on the Apollo 11 plaque. Is there a specific reason why it doesn't tell the day of the month?

edit on 8/8/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Official form? OK:

www.space.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
If it was up to me I would certainly insist that the day of the month must be present on that "document". If any, most certainly on the Apollo 11 plaque. Is there a specific reason why it doesn't tell the day of the month?

if you stopped and thought about it for a moment you would realise the launch date, and landing date were not set in stone, as the launch could have slipped due to weather/technical problems etc. Also remember the Lunar Module with the plaque etc. was loaded days before the scheduled launch.

The plaque for Apollo 13 was redone and carried inside as Mattingly was dropped 3 days before the launch.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
armstrong was blatantly obviously attempting to blow the whistle

Richard Nixon - V sign

Moon has been a common shape-metaphor for the buttocks

edit on 11-8-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
I leave the decoding to the experts, for now. It is also not my intension to push this thread into an other direction...but.... Did you guys notice there is no date other than the month and year on the plaque?

Richard Nixon's signature appeared only on Apollo 11 and 17. That's a red flag. Armstrong's ridiculous celebrity autograph is another red flag. There is no "globe" on the Apollo 12 plaque is another red flag. That's 3 red flags right there.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

That's 3 red flags right there.

Red flags for what exactly?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

Official form? OK:

www.space.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Your funny really. Problem is he used that signature since before he joined Apollo and even used that signature on his personnel checks. So I guess he had to be psychic and knew someday he'd be on apollo. Just do a Google search for his signature even in highschool he signed that way.

It amazes me the lengths some people will go to perpetuate a conspiracy. If people spent have the time actually researching Apollo that they do trying to prove its fake you may learn why it wasnt.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Obviously you think there's a reason why.

Obviously you think there's a conspiracy.

How about you quit dancing around the topic, and get down to where the Lander meets the lunar surface, tell us the conspiracy.

"No, I don't think I will." - Howard Hughes before the U.S. Senate.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

and thats it thread /

no explaination = no hoax

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join