It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Weather Modification Aircraft - Chemtrail PROOF! Yeah......right.......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

When anyone of you personally fly up and test the air. Then come talk. Saying it's been done and showing someone else's data is not acceptable proof .

To who...chemtrail believers?

You do understand that is how the chemtrail hoax began...misrepresenting someone else's data?

So if we go by that thinking...chemtrails aren't real and since it was made up from someone else's data there is no proof they exist.

Imagine that...

Try flying evergreen air they have some really nice retrofitted planes.

If you have been through this before you already know the Evergreen Air theory has been debunked...so why try it again?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Until u get in a plane and fly through what you say is all contrails and take an air sample.I have nothing more to say. Say what u will to deny the spraying where's your proof they are not ? showing fake pics? Just proves pic is fake.h. I went throught this before. All to have almost every link I posted either filtered moved or removed.Web /Google is filtred media is controlled and can legally lie to the people.
I am not insane that is why I quit truthing . What's the definition of insanity?. So all I'm saying is get off your ass and test for yourself . I did

Please show your results and explain how to obtained the samples.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

When anyone of you personally fly up and test the air. Then come talk. Saying it's been done and showing someone else's data is not acceptable proof . Try flying evergreen air they have some really nice retrofitted planes. reply to: DenyObfuscation

What retrofitted planes are those?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

When anyone of you personally fly up and test the air. Then come talk. Saying it's been done and showing someone else's data is not acceptable proof . Try flying evergreen air they have some really nice retrofitted planes. reply to: DenyObfuscation

What retrofitted planes are those?

That one that dumped it's entire load in a matter of seconds creating a small trail which dissipated very quickly.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Oh - the ONE plane that made all the chemtrails all over the world??

Where no white lines are is coming from the engines at all??

The one that sat in a boneyard with no engines for 2 years??

Well apparently it has engines now......so perhaps it will fly again.....dunno how it managed to make all those chemtrails over the world while it had missing engines tho.....

- source

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: mrthumpy

Oh - the ONE plane that made all the chemtrails all over the world??

Where no white lines are is coming from the engines at all??

The one that sat in a boneyard with no engines for 2 years??

Well apparently it has engines now......so perhaps it will fly again.....dunno how it managed to make all those chemtrails over the world while it had missing engines tho.....

- source

Yeah the one that demonstrates the impossibility of chemtrails

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join