It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Weather Modification Aircraft - Chemtrail PROOF! Yeah......right.......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Does your logic also apply to other conspiracy theories like the world is flat, Nibiru is hiding behind the sun/about to hit us, the moon/sky are actually holograms, no planes were involved in 9/11, and the Bush family/Royal Family are really reptilians?

If it doesn't apply, it should.

"We only deny that which is true''. ~ The Tao of some guy

edit on 10-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: add quoted cause page turned

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I don't get it.so planes retrofitted to spray aerosols (for whatever application) do not exist? So the 3 jets I watched fly over and leave a short trIal then turn (no trail during turns. ) then leave another trail intersecting to make what looked like 3 pot leafs don't exist? One of these jets left spray on during turn and his trails looked like candycanes. Then all 3 flew off in pattern like the blue angels .guess that doesn't exist either. So the pic is a fake.still doesn't disprove the spraying of aerosols. Took these jets 15. Minutes to saturate the area. Just like the military weather modifaction manual shows.This happened in 2007. Did my research found out what This was and 8 years later the debunking con continues these tactics of using pics and vids known to be fake to disprove the spraying of aerosols is smart. And the word chemtrails was created to debunk and label it as conspiracy. learn the correct terms and programs that use this nano tech. Side note I argueed with a paid debunker on u tube 4 hours of arguingng (typical troll correcting grammar filling in contrails science for my theory on aerosol spray etc.) The vid made front page had over 50000 hits and about this time he said I should give up it's been 4 hours told him I had time he replied at least he was being paid. Then I told him my motive for staying .he immediately left and all posts were deleted hit counter reset to zero. First few post after the wipe could not believe what had happened and the fact he said he got paid to do this.. supreme court ruling says the media/news/internet has no legal obligation to tell the truth. They can and do lie. Don't question why do or die is their philosophy.
edit on 30-8-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

Just like the military weather modifaction manual shows

What military weather modification manual would that be?
Did you pay 5 grand for it?

edit on 8/30/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Owning the weather by 2025 go-to mil site dl the pdf and read original pdf has no omitted ppages for being blank since been filteredreply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Did you happen to read this in the disclaimer...

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only

csat.au.af.mil...

Please pay attention to the bold area, as it is what tells you this is a work of fiction...meaning not real.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Another link for u .. neworderboxsk oh wait that's not it or is it?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Will not waste anymore time trying to find links since most have moved or been removed in last 8 years Geoengineering exists the spraying of aersols for weathet , communications warfare, etc. Exists sorry I'm not from the show me state. I'm from the doit yourself state.. just came here for something else. Took a peek posted 1 word and was chastised. Nice to see some things remain the same.I tuned in and tuned out just likea hippie years ago so with that said I will leave PHAGE to the new order and move on peacea reply to: 2giveup

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Another link for u .. neworderboxsk oh wait that's not it or is it?

What is this link supposed to show?

It doesn't matter what link you provide it doesn't change the fact that the paper your talking about is a work of fiction...this has been debunked for years.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's funny how many believers get sick of wasting their time trying to convince skeptics when they can't find anything that supports their claims. Yet they still cling to those same claims and beliefs without questioning whether they may have it wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Exists sorry I'm not from the show me state. I'm from the doit yourself state.. just came here for something else.

Yes it does...in the form of computer modeling nothing more.

And which state is the do it yourself state?

Took a peek posted 1 word and was chastised.

Pretty sure it was more than one word you posted, but you need to understand that your trying to equate something that actually happens (cloud seeding...aka weather modification) with something that hasn't made it past the computer modeling stage at this time because nobody knows what side effects will happen trying to do large scale geoengineering projects.

Nice to see some things remain the same.

So your a former member here...then you should understand what denying ignorance means.

I tuned in and tuned out just likea hippie years ago

And look how well that worked out for them...probably shouldn't try to repeat history.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Until u get in a plane and fly through what you say is all contrails and take an air sample.I have nothing more to say. Say what u will to deny the spraying where's your proof they are not ? showing fake pics? Just proves pic is fake.h. I went throught this before. All to have almost every link I posted either filtered moved or removed.Web /Google is filtred media is controlled and can legally lie to the people.
I am not insane that is why I quit truthing . What's the definition of insanity?. So all I'm saying is get off your ass and test for yourself . I did

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Until u get in a plane and fly through what you say is all contrails and take an air sample.I have nothing more to say.

Why do you act like this has not been done?

Say what u will to deny the spraying where's your proof they are not ?

It's found in the utter lack of any proof of 'spraying' as the "chemtrail" pushers claim.

So all I'm saying is get off your ass and test for yourself . I did

Whatcha got? Do I have to buy your movie to find out?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
oh and the rainbow family is still around and history does repeat itself. Don't think I'm denying ignorance either doing all the foot work just to Ihave the same outcome is ignorant and insane..
a reply to: 2giveup I think I will start a topic on how when tangible evidence is posted how it disappears. Don't believe me or anything you read until you do the experiment s to turn you hypothesis into theory.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When anyone of you personally fly up and test the air. Then come talk. Saying it's been done and showing someone else's data is not acceptable proof . Try flying evergreen air they have some really nice retrofitted planes. reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
When anyone of you personally fly up and test the air. Then come talk. Saying it's been done and showing someone else's data is not acceptable proof . Try flying evergreen air they have some really nice retrofitted planes. reply to: DenyObfuscation

I see. We'll roll with that for now. We'll have nothing from you except for what you have personally 'verified'.

Bring it.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
still don't get it do you. What will you have learned if I post the analysis report I had done. Answer= nothing. You will either think it's real or fake. Which brings us back to the start again. I suggest finding a local company that can test your samples.and find out for yourself. Doesn't matter which side of the fence you stand on this topic we are all still breathing the same air. And Don't worry about the national debt which doubled in only 8 years while the dollar gets stronger ?that data is not manipulated either a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'd say you don't get it. All the tests in the world will be rejected by the chemmunity if they don't show evidence of ''chemtrails''. If you claim the evidence is there then show it. It's on you guys to prove your claims. You don't do it because you can't do it. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Until u get in a plane and fly through what you say is all contrails and take an air sample.I have nothing more to say

Why should I have to when we have people that already do it?

contrailscience.com...

Say what u will to deny the spraying where's your proof they are not ?

And where's your proof they are?

showing fake pics?

Care to show me what fake pics your talking about?

I went throught this before. All to have almost every link I posted either filtered moved or removed.Web /Google is filtred media is controlled and can legally lie to the people.

If you say so.

I am not insane that is why I quit truthing . What's the definition of insanity?.

That's good to know...I guess.

Depends on who you ask when it comes to defining insane.

So all I'm saying is get off your ass and test for yourself . I did

SO what kind of test have you done that brings you to the conclusion we are being sprayed?

So you do have a sample that was not done on a day they didn't spray to use as a comparison...right?

Now how did you come to the conclusion that what you collected actually came from a jet spraying 35000 ft above your head?

I don't need to test them myself...as I said above there are those who get paid to just that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What will you have learned if I post the analysis report I had done. Answer= nothing.

Well let's take that chance and see if your analysis is valid...if you believe it's that concrete to prove what your saying.

I suggest finding a local company that can test your samples.and find out for yourself.

And which test would you suggest...air or soil...or how about rain?

Also we have people that get paid to do tests...why should I pay someone to do what I can get for free online?

Doesn't matter which side of the fence you stand on this topic we are all still breathing the same air.

Yes we are, but what exactly do you think those who supposedly spray chemtrails are breathing...the same air that we breathe, so they are doing this for what again?

And Don't worry about the national debt which doubled in only 8 years while the dollar gets stronger ?that data is not manipulated either

Well thanks for the info we already know, but how does that prove chemtrails exist, and we are being sprayed?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join