It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race Baiting 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Bone75

If we didn't care about each other, we wouldn't be protesting, marching, or boycotting when a community member dies in the first place!

If you want to impress me, take your Black Lives Matter signs and march down a street in North St. Louis, or Englewood in Chicago, or the Ninth Ward of New Orleans... where you should be marching instead of outside a damn police station.

Why would I want to impress you? You said you thought all progressives & liberals should be sent to Guantanamo Bay "like all the other terrorists". I'm a progressive and a Muslim. If I actually impressed you on something, I'd have to reevaluate my position. There's a saying that goes something like this: "I don't need friends like that".

And if you knew anything about African American communities, which you clearly don't, you'd know there are already major initiatives in our communities towards ending violence, flushing drugs out of the community, etc. But since you don't know anything about us except what your fellow right wingers tell you, I'm not surprised by your ignorance on this. Mainstream media doesn't seem to care much for our initiatives that target our own communities, because those don't help them perpetuate the stereotypes they love to promote.

So I'm a right-winger who hates Muslims too now huh? lol

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If we didn't care about each other, we wouldn't be protesting, marching, or boycotting when a community member dies in the first place!

If you want to impress me, take your Black Lives Matter signs and march down a street in North St. Louis, or Englewood in Chicago, or the Ninth Ward of New Orleans... where you should be marching instead of outside a damn police station.

Why would I want to impress you? You said you thought all progressives & liberals should be sent to Guantanamo Bay "like all the other terrorists". I'm a progressive and a Muslim. If I actually impressed you on something, I'd have to reevaluate my position. There's a saying that goes something like this: "I don't need friends like that".

And if you knew anything about African American communities, which you clearly don't, you'd know there are already major initiatives in our communities towards ending violence, flushing drugs out of the community, etc. But since you don't know anything about us except what your fellow right wingers tell you, I'm not surprised by your ignorance on this. Mainstream media doesn't seem to care much for our initiatives that target our own communities, because those don't help them perpetuate the stereotypes they love to promote.

I didn't say you hate Muslims. Though the prison in Guantanamo Bay is a place that specifically holds Muslim suspects. So using it as an example may seem like a joke to you but not to me, an actual Muslim. Especially when you were saying that liberals & progressives should be sent there; to a place where Muslims are kept & have been tortured without ever being convicted of anything.

And you're the one comparing progressives & liberals to terrorists. How could you identify with the left wing if you feel that way? And the "Black Lives Matter my a$$" comment you made in this thread shows your true feelings, as well. But like always, you try to play innocent when someone points out your own words.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

What you think your something special because you didnt commit crimes when you were poor

Well yes, yes I do. I'm quite proud of myself thank you very much. I can't say I was a saint though, I tried to sell drugs but wasn't very good at it... probably because I wasn't willing to hurt someone for ripping me off.

boohoo there are millions of poor people of every race that dont commit crimes and rapes.

And they should be proud of themselves as well.

Your insinuation that poor African Americans do this is truly wrong.

So do rich African Americans, rich and poor white Americans, Mexicans, people from all walks of life in fact (though I have to admit I can't recall ever seeing a Middle Eastern guy on the local news wanted in connection with a triple homicide or anything). Do I really NEED to state the obvious here? Of course I do duh...

Every single night there are at least 2 to 4 black guys on the news wanted for either murder, armed robbery, or sexual assault... every single night. Every night. Do you deny this?

Didz youz gets ahn edamacation?

There you go with that crap again. lol

If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I'll be glad to let you know that I dropped out of highschool after my principal asked me to quit because I was 17 and still in the ninth grade. lol 2 weeks later I got my G.E.D. and went to work. Today I'm an independent contractor working for one of the biggest internet companies on the planet.

All races commit crimes, your just stuck on blaming African Americans for whatever reason. This is ignorance to think one race is any different than any other, we are all the same down to the atom.

I'm not stuck on blaming African Americans for crime, this is a thread promoting the Black Lives Matter movement... a movement that started over a bunch of thugs and criminals resisting arrest and attacking people. I'm entitled to an opinion on the matter just like you.

If you were abused by some whites would you feel self hate for your own race. . . . NO.

Would I hate the white half? Of course not. I don't hate black people either btw. My beef is with thugs... ALL thugs.

Oh so you didnt get an education, dropped out of high school and you were a criminal yourself according to your own post? So you belong in jail for being a drug dealing thug yourself.

Yet you come on here pointing at other thugs because they have a different skin color when you yourself were or are a drug dealing thug. Sound about right?

Being a thug has zero to do with skin color and everything to do with what you believe.
Sure poverty has something to do with it but there is no one to blame but yourself, if your a drug dealer, you cant blame anyone for making you sell drugs. Selling drugs isnt racial its a social crime people commit.

Your post is laughable pointing out that people who are poor, and dont commit crimes need to be proud of themselves, which is utter BS.

Your pointing out African American crime when you yourself are a self proclaimed criminal LOLOLOL!

Doesnt that come off a little strange to you?
edit on 8-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

No you are a self confessed criminal who looks down on others if they cannot better themselves,you have proven beyond doubt that other people need to live up to your own perspective on life.....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I didn't say you hate Muslims. Though the prison in Guantanamo Bay is a place that specifically holds Muslim suspects. So using it as an example may seem like a joke to you but not to me, an actual Muslim. Especially when you were saying that liberals & progressives should be sent there; to a place where Muslims are kept & have been tortured without ever being convicted of anything.

And you're the one comparing progressives & liberals to terrorists. How could you identify with the left wing if you feel that way? And the "Black Lives Matter my a$$" comment you made in this thread shows your true feelings, as well. But like always, you try to play innocent when someone points out your own words.

Some people(go figure) want to lock up other free thinking people who dont agree with thier right wing conservatism and treat them as terrorists for being a democrat or for having liberal views. Lack of a good education is a big part of whats wrong with the world today. It shows that some are not rational, and that common sense and understanding of our fellow human beings is on the decline. Its becoming more of a norm to know nothing of higher principals like universal love, compassion, empathy, understanding, and brotherhood.

We even have a massive 25% of Americans in the USA who dont know basic science like the earth goes around the sun, and the moon goes around the earth.

Society as a whole needs greater education empathy and understanding of each other.
I think such extreme views are learned through instilling hatred and blame onto our fellow human beings.
Its got to change but it wont change by itself we the people as a global society need to band together and put out the fires of hatred before the world explodes in a planetary death dealing moment of mass stupidity.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Oh I agree. And the vast majority of people are good people. That includes people of all backgrounds and demographics. The biggest problem is that kindness, love, compassion, and understanding are all passive traits. But most negative traits are aggressive. So the few negative people tend to overshadow or dominate the positive ones.

It would be easy to blame those few negative people but it's not that easy. Because even those people are positive in some situations! And many of the "positive" people are negative in other situations! That's the part that frustrates me the most. Someone can be a victim in one situation then turn around and victimize someone else in another situation. And even the vilest people can have people who love them or who depend on them. It's one of the reasons why we have to start with improving ourselves first, so that we're not perpetuating that negativity in different situations.

I admit that racism & bigotry are two of my biggest pet peeves. I hate them with a burning passion. They're 2 of the few things that absolutely infuriate me. I figured that commenting in threads like this would help me overcome that because hating anything is unhealthy. But nope, it's not helping at all. I still get just as furious as ever by them.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

"... a movement that started over a bunch of thugs and criminals resisting arrest and attacking people."

What part of that do you not understand?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Some people(go figure) want to lock up other free thinking people who dont agree with thier right wing conservatism and treat them as terrorists for being a democrat or for having liberal views.

And some people need to learn how to take a joke. It was so extreme that I really didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Anyway, I'm tired of arguing about whether or not I'm a racist.

Its 2015 folks. Slavery is gone. Jim Crow is gone. The Civil Rights movement was successful.

Cut your hair, sell the gold in your mouth, learn to speak English, pull up your pants, lose the attitude, drop the crutch, and go make something of yourselves just like the rest of us have to do.

And remember, if you run from or try to fight with the cops, you might just get shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Anyway, I'm tired of arguing about whether or not I'm a racist.

Its 2015 folks. Slavery is gone. Jim Crow is gone. The Civil Rights movement was successful.

Cut your hair, sell the gold in your mouth, learn to speak English, pull up your pants, lose the attitude, drop the crutch, and go make something of yourselves just like the rest of us have to do.

And remember, if you run from or try to fight with the cops, you might just get shot.

Slavery is gone yeah maybe, but the Prison Industrial complex took it's place , Jim Crow is gone yet certain Pols are doing their damnedest to circumvent the voting rights act add to the fact that some states are busy revising textbooks and editing out Jim Crow and paving over the issue of slavery and it's impact, the thugs you claim are not just the ones you saw on the news but everyday people on their way to work school and play that got hassled by cops but for no other reason that they shade darker than pale, you as was admitted was a criminal, I and most of my childhood friends have never stood before a judge ...not saying we didn't do stupid sht like lifting parts from radio shack to build radios and computers ,but we never raise our mischievousness beyond that, we were never fashioned challenged, though our parents didn't exactly approved our style, btw saggy pants in one era = zoot suits in another or bell bottoms and long hair or Afros in yet another . and Cops may shoot you for no other reason than they are ill trained ,trigger happy and fearful... I have seen military folks in a war zone with more restraint.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: odzeandennz
should I consider this video RACE Baiting also.

since its just reiterating the problems and not providing any solutions...
this video isn't shedding any light on anything. whatever statistics they presented, 9 out of 10 American are aware or at least have a general idea of that's how things are.

No, they obviously don't.

And solutions? Solutions start with people opening their eyes to this.

No, people opening their eyes has NEVER done anything about things that matter.

The problem is, subconsciously the programming is so deep, the tools used so inherent, that the "people" do not learn from one issue to the next, because it is all separated and divided within the vast majority.

People, are actually not able to distinguish the facts that something knows this, and can EASILY subvert them, and win with minimal effort.

It is going to take a hell of a lot more than people opening their eyes to any given topic, when they cannot ever look at the biggest picture, because they have been engineered to make it nearly impossible.

It is going to take SUPERHUMAN efforts, and those efforts are usually stymied by the people who cannot open their eyes for more than 1-3 topics, much less see the energy designs that entrap us that number in the MILLIONS.

Either search for the WHOLE TRUTH, or do not even bother.

You can see it all around, "people" do not, and WILL NOT , EVER , have a CLUE.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Good thread nice video star and flag!

Racism needs to stop, and capitalism needs to go too.
We should do things for each other not foor selfish gain.
We are all one and its about time people woke up to that eternal truth.

The problem lies within the mantras you speak.

They are ALSO the problem, WE is a thing that has never existed.

WE are NOT all one, and never were.

Eternal truth is not to be found in the systems that hide the other systems.

Ask yourself a real deep question, do you actually believe that your teachings you have learnt from are not part of the same cabal and are not used to make you think things are "natural" here ??

I have delved deeper than the Avatars and Saints would allow in all of the systems of teachings that all claim the same things, that All is One, that we all come from the same Source bla-bla- yada-yada.

I have seen things that completely go against those ridiculous narratives, have seen that things are very artificial here, and am actually prepared to do something about it.

Only the foolish, and insane, believe that they are being told the truth, any and ALL religions are constructs of those who control these areas, and they are present and full of delusion at every level.

The Avatar consciousness, themselves, are afraid, they continue the same lies, in all dimensions, because they all cling to the hope that the lies they follow will someday come true.

It would be really nice if people could step back farther, look at what is going on in the Universe, and realize nothing good is coming from it, it is slowly but VERY SURELY falling into an unrepairable, and unrecoverable state.

And they have convinced ALL, that this is the WILL of GOD, or whatever else you would prefer to imagine or call.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Their is a pretty simple answer to why things are the way they are today...

People are lazy...

I will keep it that simple..

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Bone75

I am deeply sorry for your pain. No one should live through anything like that.

The only way to stop this type of thing is to eliminate massive inequity and the drug culture that arises out of severe poverty.

I apologize if you have taken my words any other way.

Arises? ARISES??? If an individual "down on their luck" decides to make that kind of choice...they have no place in our society. The same goes for murder, crime, etc. I've been "down on my luck" and never became an animal...never broke into someone's home to deprive them and never turned to feeding drugs to children. THIS IS A CHARACTER FLAW! You wipe those people off the face of the earth and then...maybe...we can talk about all lives matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Humans still mired in petty concerns about their geographical derivation, cultural traits and melanin levels... No wonder we cannot even agree that greed is bad and the environment dying. x_x

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If white people are so dam bad why do so many people swim across the ocean to get a little piece of what we've built. Why are people risking their lives to put their children in our orphanages.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisss
If white people are so dam bad why do so many people swim across the ocean to get a little piece of what we've built. Why are people risking their lives to put their children in our orphanages.

There you go what we have built??... like Black, Brown and yellow ppl had absolutely nothing to do with the building of this nation, what make you think the non whites sacrificed any less or their contribution only minor, from the first declaration of independence to this very min non whites are bleeding,working to make this nation a more perfect union, your inability to see that, is part of the problem, you think that because the contributions of others goes largely unrecognized and down played makes you entitled.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: chrisss

There you go what we have built??... like Black, Brown and yellow ppl had absolutely nothing to do with the building of this nation, what make you think the non whites sacrificed any less or their contribution only minor, from the first declaration of independence to this very min non whites are bleeding,working to make this nation a more perfect union, your inability to see that, is part of the problem, you think that because the contributions of others goes largely unrecognized and down played makes you entitled.

Exactly. Even the White House & the Capitol Building were both built by African American slaves. And much of our railroads were built by Chinese immigrants. And major institutions & universities like Harvard, Bank of America, Barclays, Wachovia, and others owned slaves and/or directly profited from the slave trade. Even the "prestigious" Brown University is named after one of the biggest slave traders of the time (in that region).

Shocking List of 10 Companies that Profited from the Slave Trade

15 Major Corporations You Never Knew Profited from Slavery

But we also have to remember something: most US schools don't teach this. The whole reason we've had to fight to get African American history & African American studies classes is because this information is omitted from the "normal" history classes. The only thing they teach about us is "Africa sucks; black people were savages; slavery existed (but we won't go into detail); there was a guy named MLK; & Rosa Parks sat in a bus". And if we're lucky, "Black Panthers were bad but Lil B's ok".

So a lot of the people commenting here literally have no clue about this stuff. They even argue aggressively with me when I show that 15-30% of the African slaves who were brought over were Muslims. They seem to think Muslim = Arab, no matter what info I show them. Meh.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

To those of you who hate African Americans your just ignorant of the fact that we are all the same, and that which is done by the few is done by the many.

Racism is the sign of a weak mind unable to comprehend a greater and higher truth.

Nice beauty pageant speech.

Sure, we're the same species, but divided by cultures.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Exactly. Even the White House & the Capitol Building were both built by African American slaves. And much of our railroads were built by Chinese immigrants.

True while leadership positions were generally held by self Identified whites America from before it's inception was multi ethnic, the state capitol was mapped out and helped designed by one Benjamin Banneker who was a man of science at the time matter of fact his story personified what the vid was talking about his grandmother was a welsh slave accused of stealing milk and condemned to death for this crime. Her sentence was then reduced to being sent to the British Colony in North America where she eventually became the owner of a farm and married one of her slaves. Their daughter Mary Banneky also married a former slave and he took her surname.
www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk...
AAs and native Americans fought and died in virtually every conflict for the fledgling United States sometimes in what must have been seen as against their own self interest, Native Americans or first world folks contributed skills, crops and techniques necessary for the building of this nation matter of fact they literally built Manhattan skylines, people of all back grounds explored this vast land, AA cowboys and lawkeepers helped made the west, it is said that one out of four cowboys was of African descent their immediate African ancestors were cattle herders perhaps relating to folks like the Fulani the idea that America is wholly a product of white folks is a myth that needs to end and no! I am not denying or downplaying the overwhelming contribution by folks of European descent generally called whites.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join