It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race Baiting 101

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Not exactly what you might expect from the vid title but pretty much summed up what I have been saying since I signed-up here , not sure if this is political Mudpit worthy or political madness forum so mods do your thing if I am in the wrong place, anycase only 11mins so pls watch.
edit on 8/7/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I have nothing to add. My sons are mixed race, and I have always been poor. He said everything I feel about the topic. Thanks Spider!
s&f

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Divide and rule. They've done it to us all our lives.

From literally, "class" rooms, cultures, religion, skin color, education, money, whatever.

If theres a population base they can be divided against each other all day long.

Look at the chaos in the Middle East, supplying and financing this and that sectarian group against one another, its obvious they want to keep everyone divided against each other here and abroad.

Controlled chaos with the cops sweeping in to provide the law and order 'fix' here, and the military providing it overseas.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thx for sharing....he does a good job of breaking down issues concerning our future ......

Can anyone tell me on what sort of a scale all those derelict building are ?...is it just a few streets in each city or is it quite an expanse of area ?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
should I consider this video RACE Baiting also.

since its just reiterating the problems and not providing any solutions...
this video isn't shedding any light on anything. whatever statistics they presented, 9 out of 10 American are aware or at least have a general idea of that's how things are.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
should I consider this video RACE Baiting also.

since its just reiterating the problems and not providing any solutions...
this video isn't shedding any light on anything. whatever statistics they presented, 9 out of 10 American are aware or at least have a general idea of that's how things are.

No, they obviously don't.

And solutions? Solutions start with people opening their eyes to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
No, they obviously don't.

And solutions? Solutions start with people opening their eyes to this.

yes I'm certain they do.
given the amount of times I see people on here rationalize irrational behavior with patriotic rhetoric.
they know the wrongs, but want to simply overlook them in the name the equality façade we want portray around the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thx for sharing....he does a good job of breaking down issues concerning our future ......

Can anyone tell me on what sort of a scale all those derelict building are ?...is it just a few streets in each city or is it quite an expanse of area ?

Lin k to image

Detroit by Air
edit on 6-8-2015 by intrptr because: image

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Far out there is a lot of vacant land and derelict buildings in Detroit....

cheers dude

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That was powerful and almost perfect. So his solution is to unite with the Black Lives Matter movement and together we can bring the masters to their knees... but then what? What are we going to do with that power once we have it?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

What are we going to do with that power once we have it?

Return to agrarian lifestyle, local farming communities, no central power base.

I know, pipe dream.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good thread nice video star and flag!

Racism needs to stop, and capitalism needs to go too.
We should do things for each other not foor selfish gain.
We are all one and its about time people woke up to that eternal truth.
edit on 6-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Fantastic video!

Really shows how this is about all lives mattering the same not implying that any of them are matter more.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

As far as the Black Lives Matter movement goes... why should they matter to me if they don't matter to eachother?

Why should I feel sorry for a kid who has no choice but to sell drugs for money, when he doesn't feel sorry for the kid down the street doing the exact same thing for the exact same reasons? Instead he will shoot that kid in the f@!#ing face... and his momma... and his little sisters if they get in the way!

Until that crap stops, I don't want anything to do with that movement.

Black Lives Matter my a$$.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

To those of you who hate African Americans your just ignorant of the fact that we are all the same, and that which is done by the few is done by the many.

Racism is the sign of a weak mind unable to comprehend a greater and higher truth.
edit on 6-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Stereotype much?

Have you ever been to the ghetto? I have and most people are just trying to get by like everyone else.

Maybe if they had hope of a quality education, finding a real job, and being treated like equals by the cops, they would find the desire for a better life.

Black lives matter.
All lives matter.

You can blame the poor or you can blame the system that keeps them poor, which is the point of the video.

edit on 6-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Stereotype much?

Do you really think I'm talking about all black people, or all poor black people?

Have you ever been to the ghetto? I have and most people are just trying to get by like everyone else.

Yes, I lived in one of the worst housing projects in New Orleans for the better part of my childhood.
Wanna trade horror stories?

Have you ever felt 2 shotgun barrels pressed to the back of your head, while the guy with the pistol in your face is referring to you as the hero? Wanna know what goes through your mind just before you die? I could tell you if you like.

Maybe if they had hope of a quality education, finding a real job, and being treated like equals by the cops, they would find the desire for a better life.

Did you just contradict yourself?

You can blame the poor or you can blame the system that keeps them poor, which is the point of the video.

I was poor with no sense of hope either, but I never pissed on someone and whipped them with a belt at gunpoint while my homies raped their friends in the bathroom because I couldn't get a freaking job.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I am deeply sorry for your pain. No one should live through anything like that.

The only way to stop this type of thing is to eliminate massive inequity and the drug culture that arises out of severe poverty.

I apologize if you have taken my words any other way.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Heck yeah! Very good video. I've been trying to say it too, though nowhere near as articulately as the guy in the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

As far as the Black Lives Matter movement goes... why should they matter to me if they don't matter to eachother?

Why should I feel sorry for a kid who has no choice but to sell drugs for money, when he doesn't feel sorry for the kid down the street doing the exact same thing for the exact same reasons? Instead he will shoot that kid in the f@!#ing face... and his momma... and his little sisters if they get in the way!

Until that crap stops, I don't want anything to do with that movement.

Black Lives Matter my a$$.

So you're finally admitting why you made that thread asking us to leave America? Then you tried to act innocent when people called you out on its obvious implications.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join