It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thank you to the ATS community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ive been here a while before joining. Many of the things i know is hard dedication,work and studies. Thousands of hours and thousands of books compressed into trying to have a logical debate or a philosophical meaning. But the truth isnt logical, its based on humanity and society, its cold and very brutal. Whenever im stuck or have a thought, i can always find someone in here who specializes in the field, a mentor, even just for an hour, a day or a week. The knowledge some of you posses is thousands of hours of dedication, and from the bottom of my heart i thank you for sharing that little information, that actually opens a door that has been locked.

Without ATS,i wouldnt have seen thousands of years into the past nor the future. I would only be lost in the present wondering onto many things that doesnt make sense.

So a big thank you from me to the ATS community for giving me a little time of your lives, as a mentor, as a friend or mainly as a ballplank.

edit on 6-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree. This is a great community. Sure, sometimes people hand you your hat, but that's the only way you can learn sometime. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Without ATS,i wouldnt have seen thousands of years into the past nor the future. I would only be lost in the present wondering onto many things that doesn't make sense.

Same here. Thanks for saying that.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

No. I thank you.

Yes, my hat is so worn out from being handed back to me on many occasion.

It is part of being welcomed and appreciated, even if it doesnt appear that way at first.
edit on 7-8-2015 by smirkley because: To correct emphasis on first line to demonstrate appreciation of op.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

The ones who never fitted in with society are outcasts, the greatest achievements and the worst atrocities are the ambitious of people who never really understood the illogical structures we live in. The curiosity lead them to embark on paths which a normal human being would never care to take. Its to search for a meaning to a purpose in life not just be.

Without this website i would never had learned about my ancestry and its darkest corners, the way its structured and why it is.

When im in here i no longer see good nor evil. I just see people whose ambition comes from the very nature of wanting a purpose bigger than the role society gave them. When im in here i no longer have to look for the symbolic messages thats apart of everyday life. You post them out of interest and that you love the mysteries of the Universe.

For me its sanity, i can make several hours of work into a couple of minutes.

In here ive evolved or transcended to a human from a primate.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

This is a very nice Thread! Thank You for sharing this with us! That Video put together with the images and Music is a very nice positive song!! Well done!! Very well done indeed!!!

Thank You for a positive read today!
Syx...

new topics

top topics

join