It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary For POTUS !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
310 million people in the country and we can't find one with integrity?

The fact that people still support and defend someone like Hillary is an indictment to the country.

If the Queen is crowned, then America will deserve everything it gets.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I feel sorry for Hillary. She is a battered woman.

Just what we need as Commander in Chief, a battered woman.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You're so naive.

*pats you on the head*

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: Hefficide

While I am no fan of Hillary, the last example is falsehood.

Good to see some logic and common sense.

Remember boys and girls - Snopes is our friend. Fact checking. It's not just for smart people.

Whilst you're right about Snopes for many things, i'd be careful about putting all your faith in one site which tells you what to believe and what not to.

Do a litle digging when you have five minutes and you'll see what i mean.

CX

Good point. You should make a thread on that premise.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I know.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

OMG!!! She is holding the severed head of Lincoln!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't know if Hillary is guilty of the multiple crimes here, even murder. Can she be that powerful that she can corrupt investigations and justice system since a young woman and escape? I know presidents who got caught with real evidence of crimes and never went to prison. Like Reagan selling arms to Iran against sanctions. But there are no facts that make her a criminal.

I don't know if her husband was continually screwing around, I have heard the rumors. So maybe he was not and that would answer the question. Maybe she knows that the next guy could be a cheater too so what's the diff., why tear the family apart.

Because she is an evil bitch deserving of anything thrown at her, and her family is no better. That is why...quite simple...quite obvious (even to the blind)...that is all.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How do I know you guys are not brainwashed by propaganda? Seriously, that is just so much hate, makes me suspicious.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How do I know you guys are not brainwashed by propaganda? Seriously, that is just so much hate, makes me suspicious.

I honestly don't know...but have to assume you are joking. If not, might I suggest having someone else help you choose your friends.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

lolz

We're old also.

We've watched the world, we've seen actions, not just listened to words.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You know in person she is a truly mean B!tch....I really can't say she would have any kind of connection to the American people.

and you think those on the republican ticket have a connection?......yeah, if you want this country to go back into the 19th century....how about a republican actually showing detailed legislation they would pass, that helps the middle class and poor???........oh no....right-wing brain freeze!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

and you think those on the republican ticket have a connection?......yeah, if you want this country to go back into the 19th century....how about a republican actually showing detailed legislation they would pass, that helps the middle class and poor???........oh no....right-wing brain freeze!!!!

I have known her personally... So you are not disputing my comment other than just trying to deflect by saying I'm some dull witted right-winger because I see her for what she really is...Vote for her I don't care will not affect me either way, but personally I would vote for anyone else but her.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

If the Queen is crowned, then America will deserve everything it gets.

I agree, we do it to ourselves so let it happen... I position myself to succeed no matter who is elected, but these sorry suckers still have a gleam in their eyes after Obama has failed for 6 plus years to get us out of a recession and I see the same thing with Hilary, hell in 8 years from now they be still blaming Bush lolz.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Again.

I can't stand all the right wing left wing rhetoric, that goes something along that lines... "if you support Hillary you must be an idiot" etc. or "perhaps when you're older you'll understand."

We know there is so much propaganda on both sides.

I don't really like Hillary, but would pick her over Bush or Walker or Cruz any day. Probably over Trump as well. That's based on seeing them speak, their voting records etc.

I also get a little afraid when I hear someone like Ben Carson, who I would pick over Bush or Walker or Cruz or Perry if I had the choice, but he doesn't get ahead of Hillary because he keeps talking about his Christian Faith as if every decision he makes as president would be based on his understanding of Christianity. Not being a Christian, I don't want that a president that would make a decision based more on the bible then in depth analysis of the situation.

So, conservatives, instead of insulting those who are supporting Hillary, how about giving us your choice instead and why in a quick summary?

It's really not as cut and dry as you guys think it is. It's almost as if you guys think you are smarter than liberals for some reason? I'm an independent and realize that there are smart Democrats and smart Republicans. I also don't watch any news shows on TV or listen to any political radio shows or pod casts. Maybe that's why I'm not brainwashed? Hmmmm

edit on 7-8-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I don't really like Hillary, but would pick her over Bush or Walker or Cruz any day. Probably over Trump as well. That's based on seeing them speak, their voting records etc.

Because we can all trust what Hillary says when she speaks.

Because her voting record is more important than her record of
service to her country, which amounts to a tarnished heap of rubble.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: amazing

Because we can all trust what Hillary says when she speaks.

Because her voting record is more important than her record of
service to her country, which amounts to a tarnished heap of rubble.

But there you go just quoting right wing propaganda.

Trumps legacy and record of bankruptcy? Cruz is service to his country? Oh yeah, he's Canadian. Walker? War with Iran? You want to have another 4 thousand us casualties? Bush....You know the Bushes helped themselves and their cronies to over $40 billion in oil money over Iraq right?

Tell me again how Hillary is worse?

Don't just vote republican because Rush Limbaugh tells you to. Use your brain. Think and deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

How does that answer my question? All I hear are words and accusations. What actions have you seen that proves Hillary is a criminal or murderer?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How does that answer my question? All I hear are words and accusations. What actions have you seen that proves Hillary is a criminal or murderer?

So you demand proof, after all that has occured with the Clintons after almost 30 years?

You're still not convinced?

Ma'am, if you still love her at this point, then there isn't a damn bit of evidence that is going to sway you.

Go vote for her.

Crown the queen!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I love my husband, thank you. I remember how I fell for the WMD propaganda without proof. Maybe I don't want to make mistakes like that again.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I love my husband, thank you. I remember how I fell for the WMD propaganda without proof. Maybe I don't want to make mistakes like that again.

There's plenty online from hundreds of different sources.

If you want to do the research, do it.

But I'm not going to waste my time showing a Hillary-fan-girl everything when it'd be pointless.

If you want to make a monkey dance, go to the zoo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join