It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary For POTUS !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: introvert

There is still 14 months for someone to run against Queen Hillary the Malevolent. (pbuh)

The good ones (Abraham Lincoln, Walt Disney, Daniel Webster, FDR, talking horse Mr. ED) are dead. Not sure the inventor of "WHAMMO" products is available either.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I hope beyond hope that another gigantic scandal is just around the corner. One that she cannot wriggle out of. One that will sink her campaign beyond repair.

It's our country's only hope.

Here's a pretty good one that I haven't heard anything about...

a report surfaced that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supported a U.S. trade deal with Colombia following donations to her family’s foundation from a Colombian oil company and its founder despite concerns of human rights violations and labor strikes.

There will be more stories like this coming out as time goes on. Their "foundation" was nothing but a tax shelter for the money she was paid for favors while SoS.

Source

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"Color Hillary's pantsuit in the most bland color in your crayon box, kids."

On page 25 and 26 is an amazingly fun activity maze titled "Help Hillary and Brian Williams navigate through the sniper fire to land safely in Bosnia."
edit on 6-8-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Are you also going to list all the Republicans' scandals? No, thought not. Christie alone has as many as Hillary, not to mention Trump.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Are you also going to list all the Republicans' scandals? No, thought not. Christie alone has as many as Hillary, not to mention Trump.

Please don't use the words "Christie" and "Republican" in the same sentence without "In Name Only" immediately following "Republican." That fat sack of wind is about as conservative as fleshtone bun huggers and a see through halter top.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You said "Christie" and "flesh tone bun huggers and see through tank top" in the same post.

Dammit.

I couldn't stop myself in time and have clawed out one of my eyes just for the mental image alone.

And that's after I'd imagined Hillary in some Daisy Dukes.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Madeleine Albright, a kiddie pool, and 5 gallons of olive oil.

Did that take out your other eye, Beez?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's right... don't respond to the accusations, just deflect.

You've learned a lot watching Hillary.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Hillary For POTUS !!!

Pfffftt!!!!!!!!! Yeah Right !

I was ready to get it on until i saw it was a joke, haha. Nice thread.

She's a psychopath who should not be anywhere near a position of authority. Need i remind anyone of the utter destruction she caused Libya? Even government and Pentagon officials distrusted Hillary Clinton and her methods regarding the Libyan War:

Top Pentagon officials and a senior Democrat in Congress so distrusted Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2011 march to war in Libya that they opened their own diplomatic channels with the Gadhafi regime in an effort to halt the escalating crisis, according to secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.

The tapes, reviewed by The Washington Times and authenticated by the participants, chronicle U.S. officials’ unfiltered conversations with Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s son and a top Libyan leader, including criticisms that Mrs. Clinton had developed tunnel vision and led the U.S. into an unnecessary war without adequately weighing the intelligence community’s concerns.

The surreptitiously taped conversations reveal an extraordinary departure from traditional policy, in which the U.S. government speaks to foreign governments with one voice coordinated by the State Department.

Instead, the tapes show that the Pentagon’s senior uniformed leadership and a congressman from Mrs. Clinton’s own party conveyed sentiments to the Libyan regime that undercut or conflicted with the secretary of state’s own message at the time.

Numerous U.S. officials interviewed by The Times confirmed that Mrs. Clinton, and not Mr. Obama, led the charge to use NATO military force to unseat Gadhafi as Libya’s leader and that she repeatedly dismissed the warnings offered by career military and intelligence officials.

In the recovered recordings, a U.S. intelligence liaison working for the Pentagon told a Gadhafi aide that Mr. Obama privately informed members of Congress that Libya “is all Secretary Clinton’s matter” and that the nation’s highest-ranking generals were concerned that the president was being misinformed.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

This is a thread about Hillary Clinton. Therefore, i would expect that the thread focuses on Hillary Clinton and her *ahem* "achievements."

Hillary Clinton has severe scandals surrounding her, and she even managed to destroy a sovereign country and joke about the illegal murder of its head of state:

God help the USA and the world if Hillary is elected POTUS.

edit on 7-8-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Bill had to find monica because hillary wouldn't do it.

Do you really want a president who can't service her husband?
How do you expect her to service her country?

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It doesn't matter who you people vote for at all.
In fact I doubt if there will even be a vote.
But why ruin your redundant nightmare
since that doesn't matter either.

Carry on!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I feel sorry for Hillary. She is a battered woman. I may vote for her or maybe Bernie. Either,or.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kapusta
Thoughts ?

My thoughts are that the gentleman wearing glasses in that photo really looks like a young Michael Caine.

Otherwise, we've heard all of this before.

Which one the wee lad with the red circle round his head or the tall bloke? Yes we've heard it all before, but apparently the majority of the American people have short friggin memory, falling for the same old same old over and over and over and over again and again!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I feel sorry for Hillary. She is a battered woman. I may vote for her or maybe Bernie. Either,or.

Not wise to feel sorry for a sociopath. They would view you as a sucker and exploit you until you a a dried up shell.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

It doesn't matter who you people vote for at all.
In fact I doubt if there will even be a vote.
But why ruin your redundant nightmare
since that doesn't matter either.

Carry on!

True. It's all a scam.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Ha! I survived the apocalyptic Reagan years as the wife of a union laborer. I feel exploited already. Sociopath, Miranda code for the uninformed.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hehe, you only found 10 scandals surrounding Hillary?

Let's get a few more out in the open then

1) Clintons turn IRS into ‘gestapo’
2) Covering Bill’s dirty deeds
3) Looting the White House
4) Filegate: FBI files on GOP enemies
5) Hillary’s ‘Muslim Brotherhood princess’
6) Vince Foster’s 1993 death
7) Emailgate: ‘She should go to prison for this’
8) Chinagate: Sale of high-tech secrets
9) Travelgate: Always room for friends
10) Whitewater: Jail for friends, but not Clintons
11) ‘Landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia
12) Hillary's 'missing' law firm billing records
13) Pardongate: Hillary Senate contributions
14) Hillary's cash cows and 9,987 percent profit
15) Clinton body count: 'You find dead people'
16) Hillary's radical pal, Saul Alinsky
17) Hillary laughs about defending child rapist
18) Hill ca$hes in: Iranian fundraising
19) Clinton Foundation: Scandals keep coming
20) Benghazi: 4 American lives lost
21) Peter Franklin Paul: Another Hillary friend goes to prison

(I removed the Zeif-geist thing)

Source: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever

Bosnia sniper fire..

edit on 7/8/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I rue the day Hillary is elected President. Will be the darkest day in the history of these United States.

She has clearly shown she is not transparent, she is not trustworthy, she is power hungry, she is a liar (broke when leaving the WH? riiiiggghht) and a thief.

Some may claim these are my opinions, but frankly there is enough evidence out there that I would claim statement as factual.

Lot's of smoke surrounding the Clintons... particularly Hillary.

What kind of woman stands by her man when he is continually screwing around on her?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know if Hillary is guilty of the multiple crimes here, even murder. Can she be that powerful that she can corrupt investigations and justice system since a young woman and escape? I know presidents who got caught with real evidence of crimes and never went to prison. Like Reagan selling arms to Iran against sanctions. But there are no facts that make her a criminal.

I don't know if her husband was continually screwing around, I have heard the rumors. So maybe he was not and that would answer the question. Maybe she knows that the next guy could be a cheater too so what's the diff., why tear the family apart.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join