It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary For POTUS !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pfffftt!!!!!!!!! Yeah Right !

How about this though !

Scandals Involving Hillary Clinton You May Have Forgotten

1)

Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers. The Chinese embassy in D.C. helped siphon funds into the DNC. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (who was killed in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Joint congressional hearings were canceled after Democrats threatened to bring up Republican campaign issues and then Monica Lewinsky actually saved this scandal from media attention.

2)

Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed. And, there's a reported attempt to give a White House airline contract to friend. Hillary had the FBI investigate Billy Dale, the head of the travel office, ruining his career who was found to do nothing wrong, but was then audited by the IRS for three years after.

3)

Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners, James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton's successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.

10 Scandals Involving Hillary

That's just a few that i have time to post , Feel free to add more .

In closing I would like to say ...

Need I really say more ?

Thoughts ?

Kap

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Thoughts ?

My thoughts are that the gentleman wearing glasses in that photo really looks like a young Michael Caine.

Otherwise, we've heard all of this before.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

She is to be crowned "Queen".

Her title is, "Your Majesty".

Her reign shall rule for a thousand years.

All hail the Queen.
edit on 6-8-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just one more, who had Vince Foster killed? When his breafcase turned up it had Hillary's finger prints all over it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
While I am no fan of Hillary, the last example is falsehood.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Good to see some logic and common sense.

Remember boys and girls - Snopes is our friend. Fact checking. It's not just for smart people.

CX
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Good to see some logic and common sense.

Remember boys and girls - Snopes is our friend. Fact checking. It's not just for smart people.

Whilst you're right about Snopes for many things, i'd be careful about putting all your faith in one site which tells you what to believe and what not to.

Do a litle digging when you have five minutes and you'll see what i mean.

CX

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Main Stream Media and the Internet never lies!

(they told me to say that on MSNBC)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Item number future99

Hillary indicted for StateGate.MailGate

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't want Hillary to become president, but so far it looks as though it's going to be just that. Here is a video of Rachel Maddow pointing out some things that should make us all a bit uncomfortable:

As of now, the leading republican candidate would lose to both Clinton and Sanders, no matter whom was nominated.

This is not looking good at all and if the Republicans don't want the dynasty to continue, they better get their ship in order.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There is still 14 months for someone to run against Queen Hillary the Malevolent. (pbuh)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Quick, everyone with kids, get to the bookstore pronto, or jump online to get your copy of HILLARY: THE COLOURING BOOK so you can show what a wonderful POTUS this bitch will make........

Hillary-dodgy-Clinton

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hillary will be Queen of The Woman's Prison Showers...and she'll love it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification,but can we honestly say she does not represent what that picture expresses ?

perhaps that was a future prediction ?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
One of my personal favorites...

Lootergate - Bill and especially Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their personal home in Chappaqua, N.Y.. The Clintons claimed they were donated, but at only some were proven to be donated and meant to stay in the White House after contacting the manufacturers. The Clintons returned some of the furniture after pressure was put on them to do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hope beyond hope that another gigantic scandal is just around the corner. One that she cannot wriggle out of. One that will sink her campaign beyond repair.

It's our country's only hope.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton for President !?!

NO... JUST NO .... But, after Americans elect her, they'll then turn around and give her a second term.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: introvert

There is still 14 months for someone to run against Queen Hillary the Malevolent. (pbuh)

Indeed, yet not one republican on the radar that could muster enough support to amount to a pile of dog crap.

Isn't that sad?

There are so many of us that want to see something different in our politicians and the best we can do is a field of morons on the right and a "queen" on the left.

Maybe Bernie can do something, but what if he can't?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"Transformation of America" (through mind control). The True Life Story of a CIA Slave; by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips. There is a lot of Hilarity and Bill Clinton hijinks in this epistle.

edit on 6-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You know in person she is a truly mean B!tch....I really can't say she would have any kind of connection to the American people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join