It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was I Seeing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Today was a 20°C day here in central England with a cloudy blue sky. While watching a high flying single bird's antics in the blue sky my eyes focused in on lots of wriggling clearish things either in my eyes or everywhere in the sky or air ? I have a few floaters in my eyes and I could see these more clearly also along with a few whispy shadows that moved with my eyes I have never noticed or seen this before, I wear glasses for distance.. I even put my hand up to see if they were beyond my hand but could not tell. I have googled My experience and found a few threads that mention white blood cells or Orgone Energy or viruses.
I will link below those I have read and mmmd at. Any explanatory input would be appriciated .

forum.davidicke.com...

www.medhelp.org...

surveycentral.org...
edit on 6 8 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

They sound like very dilute "eye bogeys" floating in the fluid of your eyes.

I get these sometimes and play with them by suddenly glancing to the side and seeing how long it takes for them to change direction and catch up with the direction I moved my eyes and the tension of the fluid.

Normal me thinks.

The "floaters", not my slightly insane eye games.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thanks

No I have floaters these were like organismns in front of my eyes as if the Air was alive.
Ha I have intended to add a little more about the place I was when I encountered this just to add
some more but I have twice now typed the same blah and my internet has gone down and lost the type
Cannot believe twice in the space of an hour it is usually fine mmm Maybe add to tomorrow.
edit on 6 8 2015 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I think I get the same thing you get. They're like hundreds of short worms moving around in the sky but they're see through and they're all the same shape and size. Almost makes you think you have tiny things living in your eye. I only see them when I stare into the sky. I never found out what they are but I know I have some non serious abnormalities with my eyes.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Hi ckhk3. Yes you describe them better than I. It was a little strange for me as I have not seen this before.
I have recently been interested in a thread on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... about the Bosnian pyramids and when my google search about my eyes threw up a reference to Orgone Energy this seemed a bit spooky.
A mention was made in one of the Bosnian Pyramid youtube videos to O Energy..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

When I was younger I was curious about the original substance that made things to become what it is, at that time I thought that what we see is that original substance. When I used to ask others if they see what I see they say no, my father took me to the doctor and the doctor said it was eye floaters but when I look at pictures of eye floaters it's not the same thing since these objects are all symmetrical. Do you have any eye abnormalities that are diagnosed by a doctor or are considered abnormal or paranormal?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

My eyes have just deteriorated slightly since age 40 ish 53 now. I wear glasses for distance and since wearing glasses have noticed I have a few floaters these floaters were really vivid on that day I seemed to have a few shadows also showing up
the busy transparent wriggly things just caught my attention as they seemed to fill my vision and the clear blue sky..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that's called blue field entropic phenomenon. I see it all the time when I'm flying and looking at the blue sky.

edit on 8/7/2015 by atzmaz because: (no reason given)

join