It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Lol how #ty was the cover art they used instead for that album? Bummer for them. Interesting coincidence but also proves that in a lot of cases people were just being creative and those buildings are good for illustrating a "capitalistic" archetype in their art

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
So here's a list...

1) warnings signs from the good side of the duality inflicted elite...
2) inspiration to cave dwellers, who probably never came across 99% of these "warning signs"...
3) inspiration to the darkside of the duality inflicted elite...
4) coincidence...
5) synchronicity (see 4)...
6) universal manifestation...
7) the darkside rubbing it in prior to assault...

Personally, I go with number 1 or number 3...
Much more realistic than any of the others.

Coincidence is full of lulz because it harbours the mental gymnastics of the OSers.
Always funny to see.

Magick. Sigil. Chaos. Symbols. Some overt, intended. Some "coalecse" from the undercurrent. Just adding to the list.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: FlyingFox Because its a waterway Bro not a road. They are all marked that way per Dip squawts who tell you so. Go figure. Its for whales that might happen to swim up. Or to warn film makers ...... Uh Yeah.......Deny ignorance....... Or embrace it? Your choice

Yeah, I get it. My reply was separate from that. I didn't think I needed to cover every conceivable aspect in order to post.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: FlyingFox

The overpass marked 9-11 is normal, but why does it say "caution 9-11"?

Because the most common height of an 18 wheeler is 13'6".
Some are as low as 10'.

Better to ask...

Why does it say "caution", rather than simply being marked 9-11?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Check this one out...

Source

The image displayed below shows the originally planned cover art (prepared in June 2001) for a forthcoming Party Music album by the hip-hop group The Coup which was scheduled for release in November 2001.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Check this one out...

Source

The image displayed below shows the originally planned cover art (prepared in June 2001) for a forthcoming Party Music album by the hip-hop group The Coup which was scheduled for release in November 2001.

Why would the US government be involved in an album cover that was seen by very few people and hadn't even been released yet at the time of 9/11? Why isn't this group who's involved in the 9/11 conspiracy highly popular, very rich, and famous like they should be if a highly powerful evil group was backing/working with them?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Check this one out...

Source

Why would the US government be involved in an album cover that was seen by very few people and hadn't even been released yet at the time of 9/11? Why isn't this group who's involved in the 9/11 conspiracy highly popular, very rich, and famous like they should be if a highly powerful evil group was backing/working with them?

I don't know them. Maybe they are humble.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You didn't answer my questions for some reason. In your opinion why would this evil powerful group get involved in cover art of group who weren't really popular and the album hadn't even been released at the time of 9/11? I would also love to know why this evil group would back a group who bash capitalism/attacking the establishment?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzenGood work! I believe you are correct

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why does it say "caution", rather than simply being marked 9-11?

I've seen:
Warning
Caution
Restricted Height
Low Clearance
Danger Low Clearance
Actual Clearance
If you hit this sign You will hit that bridge.

It sounds like you don't get out that much.
The real world is much more fun than the conspiracy world.
In fact if you turn off your computer conspiracies go away.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
From Terminator 2 1991

I've always wanted to ask a Californian person if the type of sign that's shown in this image is normal in those drainage systems (or whatever it is)? Are the bridge clearances usually actually 9 foot and 11 inches?

Its just really ironic to me that one of the most iconic movies ever made has a "Caution 9-11" sign in a scene where a large metal object crashes into a concrete barrier.

If you lived in Los Angeles you could actually go to the exact place where the scene was shot and see if the sign is either still there, or if the bridge clearance is in fact 9 foot 11 inches.

All underground parking or roads under bridges have these signs in other cities. It's just warning what height of vehicle can fit through without hitting. The road wasn't a trucking lane. Considering this scene in the movie is where Arnold drives a vehicle under it and the top is sheared off.

Still though it is an interesting height to use with the word caution.

Better to research the heights of those trucks, 18 wheelers or whatever it was that was used in the film.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
In fact if you turn off your computer conspiracies go away.

Yeah right, just like if you close the window the effects of pollution go away too.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

All underground parking or roads under bridges have these signs in other cities. It's just warning what height of vehicle can fit through without hitting. The road wasn't a trucking lane. Considering this scene in the movie is where Arnold drives a vehicle under it and the top is sheared off.

Well actually it was the liquid terminator (or Robert Patricks stunt guy) who drove the truck under the bridge that ripped the roof off, just to be accurate, lol.

But, anyway, not even considering its a drainage channel and not a road, the overpass they drove the truck off at the Intersection of Hayvenhurst & Plummer, San Fernando Valley, doesn't have any caution sign, just 'Hayvenhurst Av' written on it.

The rest of the motorbike chase scene wasn't even filmed there at Bull creek drainage channel, apparently. But in the Tujunga Wash drainage channel in, Sun Valley. Haven't been able to find the exact location from a few hours of comparing behind the scene images to google map searches (suppose the houses have changed to much over 24 years to confidently confirm the exact overpass). But you can see from the power poles that the overpass where the truck roof got torn off is a different one to where the truck crashed and exploded, the overpass where the roof was torn off doesn't have a caution sign on either side. Nor does the other side of the overpass where the truck crash scene occurred.

Besides, the whole side of the over pass was built over with concrete blocks to prevent structural damage and a divider was added to give the truck something to crash into, so the film makers definitely painted that 'Caution 9-11' in big letters across the overpass.

I did find this after and before comparison.

You can see the concrete blocks they've built into the structure in the second image, so it was obviously the filmmakers who painted 'Caution 9-11' in such big letters across the overpass and although there's a far smaller 'caution' sign painted on the after image, it could easily be argued that it was put there as not to raise suspicion of why it was there for the scene in the first place. Besides, if it was some kind of regulation, how come the other side of the of the overpass doesn't have it, nor do any of the other overpasses in the movie?

Anyway, whether a conspiracy or not, it was a fun excuse to research what actually went into making the movie. Running around crashing and blowing stuff up all over the streets of Los Angeles, crazy stuff. That's why movies are so crap these days, it's all just CGI and not actual real life stunts now.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

There was an eight year old in New Zealand who wrote a fictional essay about a plane being hijacked and flown into the twin towers before it happened too. Does it make him part of the conspiracy too?

you got a source for that too i guess?
We really need to catalogue the people who are for and against. i mean way back when people were saying the old tonkin thing was a conspiracy, a false flag oh man didnt people just throw everything they could at it and anybody that said it was all bull# and when it finaly was revealed, where were they, thats right , they became the " knew it all along crowed" well i'm not gonna let that happen this time!
edit on 9-8-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well this is unfortunate....don't think there was a gov plot or knowledge of it in 94 but it's very likely that some idiots actually got the idea from this magazine...considering how stupid they are.
Still never quite seen any real explanation why wt7 was ''demolished'' or whatever.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: violet

'Caution 9-11' in such big letters across the overpass and although there's a far smaller 'caution' sign painted on the after image, it could easily be argued that it was put there as not to raise suspicion of why it was there for the scene in the first place. Besides, if it was some kind of regulation, how come the other side of the of the overpass doesn't have it, nor do any of the other overpasses in the movie?

What seems to be the problem ? It's so idiots dont ram the thing...9 feet 11 inches clearance. simples. Doesn't matter if it's a trucking ''route'' or whatever....someone might still try to drive under it, maybe a small pick up carrying a vertical fridge or piano or ufo on it's side lol....and if it's only on one side then a) it's a one way road or b) they run out of paint or got lazy and went for drinks and strippers early in the shift.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I agree this was no premonition of the 911 disaster but it is a great picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Look, we've been through this before. Anyone who still thinks that we predicted 9/11 in 1994, understand this: THE 1994 ISSUE WAS A JOKE WRITTEN IN 2009 TO CELEBRATE OUR FIFTEENTH ANNIVERSARY. Apparently, writing an article called "What Is Al-Qaeda?" was a much smarter joke than we ever realized, because again and again people are holding it up as an example of us being in collusion with the American government to pull off the biggest terrorist attack in human history.

One more time: The drawing of Beavis and Butthead flying around the World Trade Center, which we ran in 2009, doesn't have any bearing on 9/11 at all. It was just us having a lol. Using it to prove that Bush is an Illuminati puppet is a little like using the "chicken crossing the road" joke to prove that the egg came first.Source

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

So you're actually one of the guys that works in the news paper that made those drawings ?
By jesus gawd crist lord all mighty man...have you any idea what'u've done ? you've'have given those savages the idea..haw dare you ? haw very dare you ? ?? ...no , joking. But still you might have actually given them THE idea.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Who cares if it's not a conspiracy it's a "cool" very uncanny coincidence. Like the other pics

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join