It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine article from 1994 depicts Beavis & Butthead dressed as Al Qaeda flying planes into the WTC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I've always wanted to ask a Californian person if the type of sign that's shown in this image is normal in those drainage systems (or whatever it is)? Are the bridge clearances usually actually 9 foot and 11 inches?

I guess you don't get out much.

All overpasses are measured and signed.
Take a drive and see.

They look over 12ft to me, maybe 15ft

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The overpass marked 9-11 is normal, but why does it say "caution 9-11"?

Don't forget 9/11 imagery from antiquity...

www.darktarot.com...

allaboutcards.files.wordpress.com...

www.kimwatersart.net...

It is a theme that goes back to the Tower of Babel

In the Midrash, it said that the top of the tower was burnt, the bottom was swallowed, and the middle was left standing to erode over time.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox Because its a waterway Bro not a road. They are all marked that way per Dip squawts who tell you so. Go figure. Its for whales that might happen to swim up. Or to warn film makers ...... Uh Yeah.......Deny ignorance....... Or embrace it? Your choice

edit on 8-8-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
And realize all of them are funded by the same group you cling to for protection......

Well that is the deal isn't it? We dicker over whether it was planes or nano explosives and that part doesn't really matter, does it? I cling to nothing, and I'm not protecting anything at all, just looking at the 100 conspiracy theories that only talk about the how and not the why or who...

So take us to the funding, it seems you know the dark secret on it all...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnofsecrets

2 Airliners destroying all 272 floors of "3" different buildings. DONE. WTF else is there to try to understand folks??..

So was it Nano-thermite? Was it alien lasers and holograms as John Lear suggested? The bottom line is the Airliners just needed to weaken a few floors and gravity did the rest...

We are now coming up on 15 years and nothing new, the 1000s of people that would need to be involved in all this all silent, or maybe all killed like the 100s of passengers would have needed to be.

All of this is like the people who proclaim the Boston bombing was faked and only actors were injured... really?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

OH LOOK!!! ARE THOSE THEIR PASSPORTS FALLING OUT OF THE PLANES???

Oh sorry, those are just birds. Huh huh huh huh no azzwipe those are just birds hehehe hehehe

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: DelMarvel

There was no possible way terrorists living in a cave could have ever pulled off 911 without CIA involvement...No Possible way

The constantly repeated "terrorists living in a cave" line is a bit of truther jingoism IMO.. Bin Laden was an affluent, educated Saudi with a lot of connections and access to technology as were many of the others involved. It's beyond exaggeration to describe these guys as just "living in a cave."

We trained Him As we did HO CHI MINH...You should know better

That does not invalidate my comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anyone remember the "Lone Gunmen" pilot that aired in March 2001?

Plot: A faction within the military industrial complex attempts to remotely control an airliner into the twin towers to blame on terrorists so they can start a new war and increase their budgets and firearms sales.

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
where did you get these photos? you have left no source to prove these was not made before or after 911.

Google image search. It's amazing how many people sit in front of a web browser and can't take 5 seconds to research for themselves. Deny ignorance!
edit on 8-8-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

There was no possible way terrorists living in a cave could have ever pulled off 911 without CIA involvement...No Possible way

The constantly repeated "terrorists living in a cave" line is a bit of truther jingoism IMO.. Bin Laden was an affluent, educated Saudi with a lot of connections and access to technology as were many of the others involved. It's beyond exaggeration to describe these guys as just "living in a cave."

Really ??

You do not think it has to do with the fact we were told he was in caves and shown vids of him for FIVE YEARS hanging out in valleys and caves and told he was in those caves ???

Not "truther" jingoism, OS'er jingoism.

Right, he used his Sat phone to call the dudes in the strip bar to get going or they would miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime ??

I don't care where you claim the meme originated, it's wrong. Repeating it and blaming it on the official story doesn't excuse ignorance.

Three of the pilots were from the Hamburg cell so they obviously were not living in caves. That's information that's been part of the "official story" for years.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There are a few references to 911 in some Fight Club scenes as well. Its short so won't tax your day too much.
I never saw the actual numbers 911 in there but there are some sky scrapers hitting the ground. The movie was released in 1999.

I think there are more than enough pre 911 references out there to not think they are just coincidence. I could see one or two references being a coincidence, but there must be hundreds and that would not be possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1

I think there are more than enough pre 911 references out there to not think they are just coincidence. I could see one or two references being a coincidence, but there must be hundreds and that would not be possible.

No one has answered my previous question.

How did hundreds of references in pop culture over many years happen? Specifically.

Did the CIA contact the makers of Fight Club and tell them to put collapsing skyscrapers in their movie? Are the producers of the Simpsons in on planning 911? How exactly are you suggesting this worked?

Are you saying artists, filmmakers and writers were being instructed for years to create these references and no one has ever come forward to spill the beans?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I'm really starting to believe that a time traveler is making small subliminal messages to warn us and we are missing them.
So I say this...thank you John...thank you John Titor.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not but that actually makes sense...John accurately described Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and wrote about CERN's LHC opening wormholes in space long before it was actually powered up in 2008 (I distinctly remember reading about those wormholes because someone asked what would happen if they accidentally opened one inside our atmosphere and they said no one would ever know it because the entire planet would be gone), and CERN actually made a public announcement that they were starting an experiment in 2008 for research into the possibility of traveling backward in time. There is even a US patent application on file for the exact machine that John said he used to come here and warn us. He first started posting in 2001, but stated that he had been back here many times before the internet was available.

After thinking about this last night, it occurred to me that here we have all these people arguing over whether the magazine art was a future prediction or just serendipitous (because coincidence does not exist), but maybe it was neither. Maybe it was done by time travelers who are trying to save us from our own stupidity and greed or alternately, using the depictions to warn us that something isn't right, leaving clues as you suggested, quite literally painting us a picture to tell us that we need to wake up to what is unfolding, that if we ignore it and bury our collective head in the sand it will ultimately be to our own detriment.

If that is true (and I am beginning to believe it is), they at least accomplished one thing--they got people's attention. The real challenge is to get everyone to work together to figure things out and, if this thread is any indication, that challenge may prove to be impossible, and all the trouble they went to will have been for nothing...we will have sealed our own fate because we refused to see what is right in front of us. There is a significance to this and I feel that if all of the petty squabbling and ego-tripping stopped, we might just be able to realize what it is.

edit on 313112America/ChicagoSat, 08 Aug 2015 12:31:00 -050031pm31219America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnofsecrets

2 Airliners destroying all 272 floors of "3" different buildings. DONE. WTF else is there to try to understand folks??..

I should get a million stars for this for just being one dude to finally use their common sense again, and not whip out my "Junior Best Scientist in the World Badge" like every other nincompoop in 99 percent of these threads these days...

Seriously folks, and one more time for those who can't read that well or only think in "anti speak":

I'm sorry, but 2 Airliners destroying all 272 floors of "3" different buildings.. The biggest joke I have ever heard in my life..

Once again, like I said before.. You could drop 3 airliners full of concrete on top of Building 7, and it still wouldn't collapse ENTIRELY, much less, PERFECTLY IN ITS OWN FOOTPRINT!!

Thank You "real_one"

I find AboveTopSecret quite a bizarre forum for the past few years. Especially the posters who are vehemently against anything that goes against the official government stance when it comes to 9/11, no matter what logic is produced. Back in the early days it used to be full of posters who would actually accept logic and move on. Now you get posters that make fun of conspiracy sites (even though this is a conspiracy forum), or make fun of posters in general saying ....it must be aliens, when they have exhausted all other angles or repeating old arguments that have already been debunked time again on this very forum.

My point being is that you are wasting your time with many posters here whos sole purpose is to disrupt alternative theories into 9/11....even if them alternative theories make so much more sense than official government theory.

Yes, 2 planes destroyed 3 buildings. But thats just scratching the surface. The whole official conspiracy theory is a complete joke.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Another Prediction ( TV Series Episode )

The Long Gunman Episode : Pilot

ohh I forgot this, an other one
around 6 months Prior to the 911 Twin Towers Event !

Description of the Episode is close to the Same thing ( Fund Raiser ) like
movie called The Long Kiss Goodnight.

only this time, The plane is remote controlled by Terrorist heading the plane
to be crashed into one of the WTC Towers at Night.

For those that Haven't seen this Episode BE Prepared !!
and Listen Closely !! listen to it ALL!! .

( fund raiser ) increasing arms Sales!, as in.. Guns, Military Jets , Copters , Ships,
equipment for Soldiers, etc. the Company's that makes them, and it Happened,
and The American Government invaded the wrong country's like Afghanistan and IRAQ
as the Terrorist's on those 4 Planes were Saudis and Egyptians.. and the American
Public bought it, hook line & sinker. all because a corrupted Political Family
(The BUSH's ) said Weapon of Mass Destruction was the Cause to invade
both Country's as there was NONE !!

It's Amazing to See the close to accurate predictions.. beforehand
as the TWO movies have said similar predictions .. ( Fund Raising )

The Lone Gunman (2001)

The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9 11 Predictive Programming
www.youtube.com...

Contact the Show Creators on IMDbPro »
More at IMDbPro »

The Lone Gunmen: Season 1, Episode 1
Pilot (4 Mar. 2001)
www.imdb.com...

According to IMDB in its (Trivia) section

The pilot program, which first aired on March 4, 2001, concerned a government plot to crash an airplane into the World Trade Center and make it appear as a terrorist plot in order to justify more defense spending.

This episode has never been aired in the UK, largely because of the similarity of its plotline to 9/11.

(BLOG)
Predictive Programming, 9/11 and the Lone Gunmen
deepstatenews.blogspot.com...

you can watch the full version on daily motion or youtube ..
its 44 minutes long

Well Well the Computer Wiz geek you see in the Episode Pilot
in the Lone Gunman thinks that 911 was a inside Job.

Warning Alex Jones interview ..
lol love or hate Alex .. Alex does exposes some #..
although he tends to go overboard. One thing I can say about Alex
I never knew about the bohemian grove .. till he exposed it..
so it's a 50/50 thing for me about Alex

Anyhow

9/11 Truth: Alex Jones Interviews Dean Haglund (X-Files)
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

As Dean Haglund has said in this in Alex Jones interview

Haglund had stated :

The Pilot Plot was to start a International War on Terror the cold war was over
and the arms race needed to continue as it was said in the Script of the Episode .

( let that sink in for a bit )

edit on 62015SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago8219 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 62015SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago8219 by Wolfenz because: redting to reword somethings lol sorry..

(post by anicetus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The overpass marked 9-11 is normal, but why does it say "caution 9-11"?

Because the most common height of an 18 wheeler is 13'6".
Some are as low as 10'.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I've always wanted to ask a Californian person if the type of sign that's shown in this image is normal in those drainage systems (or whatever it is)? Are the bridge clearances usually actually 9 foot and 11 inches?

Its just really ironic to me that one of the most iconic movies ever made has a "Caution 9-11" sign in a scene where a large metal object crashes into a concrete barrier.

If you lived in Los Angeles you could actually go to the exact place where the scene was shot and see if the sign is either still there, or if the bridge clearance is in fact 9 foot 11 inches.

The scene was shot in the San Fernando Valley at the Bull Creek, North Hills spillway and the wall was fake, built over the real one for the scene, to accommodate the truck. It actually said "Hayvenhurst Av", with no measurement...and apparently the drainage canal on the other side of the gate in the movie was fake as well. This photo is from 2009:

link to photo

And these are shots of it at the time of filming (before being built up for the scene) and what it looks like today:

link to photo

In addition to that, the overpass is located on state route 118. CALTRANS has a specific list of bridges/overpasses on state routes that have low clearances. The bridge at Hayvenhurst is not on that list, therefore it is not less than 14' 0" and would not have 9' 11" stamped on it. Also, the bridges that are designated as "low clearance" do not measure less than 13' 4".

The table below lists vertical clearances on State routes that are 14'-0" or less.

DOT Clearances

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Because the most common height of an 18 wheeler is 13'6".
Some are as low as 10'.

Not in California, they aren't. Each state sets its own limits and in CA if a bridge is less than 14' 0", it has to be documented because that is the state standard. That particular overpass is not below 14' 0", nor does it have a measurement written on it at all, nor did it have one at the time the movie was filmed. They built over the wall and made a facade so that they could film the truck scene. You're not going to find an overpass with height clearance lower than 13" 4' on a state route in that state, and there are no overpasses measuring 9"11' on any state route. I linked the info in another post. That number was never stamped on the Hayvenhurst bridge.

ETA: If there was a bridge deemed too low by CALTRANS, they'd have put a huge yellow and black sign that specifically warns of low clearance. There wouldn't be just some faded black stencil...they warn you far in advance, so you can pull off the road and find another route. But it doesn't matter because 9'11" is far too low for state clearance standards. Interestingly enough, so far I cannot find a bridge or overpass on any state route anywhere so far that has that particular measurement, either.

edit on 31432America/ChicagoSat, 08 Aug 2015 14:43:28 -050031pm31219America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: clarify

edit on 31073America/ChicagoSat, 08 Aug 2015 15:07:22 -050031pm31219America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: eta

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I agree. I never understand people who go to a conspiracy message forum and make fun of anything/everything hardcore conspiracy related. What do these people expect to find when they go to these forums? Of course forums like this one will have some outlandish claims.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1

No one has answered my previous question.

How did hundreds of references in pop culture over many years happen? Specifically.

Did the CIA contact the makers of Fight Club and tell them to put collapsing skyscrapers in their movie? Are the producers of the Simpsons in on planning 911? How exactly are you suggesting this worked?

Are you saying artists, filmmakers and writers were being instructed for years to create these references and no one has ever come forward to spill the beans?

ok

Ill Bite

There is so many coincidences in past movies up to 10 years prior
with the famed 911 number .. especially from 1996 to 2001

not sure if the film makers from directors, producers to financiers
had involvement with the government,. or some Secret Club

but I know for One thing ..

There was a Movie that had in some kind of Involvement with the CIA
and it was the beginning peak of the UFO // Flying Saucers and Alien Craze

and that Movie is called The Day the Earth Stood Still

Apparently from what i have read the CIA wanted to see the Reaction of its Civilians

The CIA, the Movie Mogul, and ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CIA, the Movie Mogul, and 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
By Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers
silverscreensaucers.blogspot.com...

An offer they couldn't refuse
The CIA is often credited with 'advice' on Hollywood films, but no one is truly sure about the extent of its shadowy involvement. Matthew Alford and Robbie Graham investigate
www.theguardian.com...

How the CIA brought Animal Farm to the screen
The film version of George Orwell's Animal Farm is 60 years old. As a new DVD version is released, we look at how the CIA help fund England's first animated feature film
silverscreensaucers.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join