It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspectors Find Violations at Four of 16 Planned Parenthood Clinics in Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

@ Annee. If it has a heartbeat and can live on its own it is murder. Abortion of a viable fetus is a cold blooded and calculated act and can be prosecuted as murder if the law would actually enforce it. Hence WHY they need to not get pegnant in th efirst place and need to take anti pregnancy meds.

Then I won't be speaking to you anymore either in this thread.

My first pregnancy at 20 years old was a spontaneous 4th month abortion.

My 2nd and 3rd were daughters.

My 4th was my choice to abort. And Yes, I used Planned Parenthood.

I was still married to my husband, although divorcing because he was jealous of his Children. I was on birth control.

I was a stay at home mom, that now had to work and take care of 2 LIVING children. No way in hell was I going to make their life harder then it was.

At least when I give an opinion on this subject, I'm not just flapping my gums letting ignorance fly out.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What do you think you are advocating when you are against mandatory paternal DNA testing?

Freedom?

That will give freedom to those who want to hit and quit. MBTM thinks men should have part ownership of a fetus.

Both of your ideas conflict.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

@ Annee. If it has a heartbeat and can live on its own it is murder. Abortion of a viable fetus is a cold blooded and calculated act and can be prosecuted as murder if the law would actually enforce it. Hence WHY they need to not get pegnant in th efirst place and need to take anti pregnancy meds.

Then I won't be speaking to you anymore either in this thread.

My first pregnancy at 20 years old was a spontaneous 4th month abortion.

My 2nd and 3rd were daughters.

My 4th was my choice to abort. And Yes, I used Planned Parenthood.

I was still married to my husband, although divorcing because he was jealous of his Children. I was on birth control.

I was a stay at home mom, that now had to work and take care of 2 LIVING children. No way in hell was I going to make their life harder then it was.

At least when I give an opinion on this subject, I'm not just flapping my gums letting ignorance fly out.

Well that was your choice but to not speak to me again because of a choice you made is really weak. GUess it wasnt responsible to wear a condom or be on birth control either right? Why didnt you show responsibility for your own actions? And really they could had been given up for adoption if ya didnt feel like you were able to raise them. Im just finding this hypocritical is all. Not trying to attack ya eaither but you brought it up and if you didnt intend on it to be commented on should had kept it to yourself.
@ grimpachi.
Im not advocating anything but personal responsibility which apparently alot of people lack who are for abortions.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Closed Pending Staff Review

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 8/8/2015 by LadyJae because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Al considered, I'd bet this is just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to violations. They are notorious for not following the law. They have been exposed not just in these recent videos, but in others as well, for racist attitudes, and for covering up for men who impregnate underage girls. This is just the beginning. Some states have de-funded them already, before this began, and there more have since. With all that we know, how long before worse comes to light? S&F.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I'm still finding this witch hunt on a service that helps so many women and families disgusting.

Me too.

It's campaign time. The GOP can't use gay marriage, so they fall back on controlling vaginas.

Of course they do! You can't very well be the party of individual freedom without telling others what they can and cannot do, right?

In an alternate reality where i was stillborn, i hope they get their way: A government which decrees and enforces all beliefs and behaviors which are acceptable or not, required, etc - all under a banner of staunch individual choice and freedom.

Then, I want the voting population to become majority supporters of imposing theological law based on their own beliefs, disregarding any nonsense about "The Constitution" the Enemies of Freedom to Impose Our anti-Freedom laws protestors may spew , abolishing all religion except the "Unholy 4", as they call them in this Alt-US #9373627: Radical Islam, Gay Public Display of Affectionism, Spaghetti Monsterism, and of course, the Catholic Church.

What Would Fundamentalists Do? In a world where vocal, anti-American extremists pave the way for crushing the freedom of some to satisfy the dark, twisted egos of some others (that being themselves) then losing control and having their fragile, fearful little psyches realize that their most feared adversaries are now going to impose their will, and they will have only themselves to thank.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: windword

Well, if they change the rules, of course they're going to me in violation...

heh?

That is some excuse.
So if they change the rules and laws that make it so that i cant park in my regular spot anymore then i should not be considered liable if i do?

These rules and laws are not changed in secret or anything and buissneses get notified of relevant upcoming changes. Failling to abide = illegal activity.

I seriously doubt thaty PPH can claim ignorance.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Question to you.

Do you support mandatory paternal DNA testing?

No. Making something mandatory is lame. ALso We dont have any choice in our society going to war. We do have choices on what we do with our bodies though. SO i do not think I should have to pay for someone to get a abortion when they should be able to take The morning after pill or something to prevent pregnancy.

Figured that's what your answer would be.

I would like to see the stats on how the children these women do NOT abort are raised, cause the ones I know, well they all lose those as well....or shall I say push them away.

This is a fact all around that I have seen.

Yes, abit nasty too say, but I would love to see a poll done on what type of personality aborts, and which do not, cause I know quite a few women who would NEVER consider it.

Not sure why it has to be so cut and dried in this debate, why provide this service across the board like it is the best thing anyone has ever heard ???

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I would like to see the stats on how the children these women do NOT abort are raised, cause the ones I know, well they all lose those as well....or shall I say push them away.

Just look around and see for yourself, over one in four women have had abortions, with aprox 54% of them already having children.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What are they too lazy to go on birth control so they dont have to go to get a abortion in th efirst place?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

From your source:

The Guttmacher report shows “54 percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method *usually condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant.”

Contraceptives generally work better when used during sex, not a week before or a week after. Maybe the 54% should have paid better attention in sex ed class?

That's the only explanation I can offer, since we are not allowed to question the personal responsibility of those who abort their babies.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Contraceptives generally work better when used during sex, not a week before or a week after. Maybe the 54% should have paid better attention in sex ed class?

Get a clue!

You don't take the "PILL" just before or during sex!

Also, you should know that a woman can still get pregnant up to 5 days after having sex, so removing a diaphragm while showing after sex, for example, can leave a woman vulnerable, even though she used protection.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

exactly, DURING THE MONTH they became pregant lol

It conveniently doesnt go into detail about if they were used every time, if the pill was taken on time, or if it was only used once......frequency.........NONE of that........

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Combined contraceptive pill: more than 99% effective if taken correctly. Less than 1 woman in 100 will get pregnant in a year while taking the combined pill. Progestogen-only pill: 99% effective if taken correctly.

That's 1 in a 100. 100 in a 1,000. 1,000 in every 10,000! Look around. That's a lot of women that will become pregnant, even though they correctly used the pill.

1 in a 100, That means, the average sexually active woman on the pill, can expect to get pregnant about once every 8 years.

edit on 15-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Actually says less than 1 in 100 but thank you for the examples on this page of how you can deduce whatever you want out of what's clearly stated lol

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes, it does say less than, but it also says 99%, not 99.01%. In my book 99% leaves 1%. But have at it! 8/10ths of a woman out of 100 whole women will become pregnant!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My step-daughter was one of those 8/10ths of a woman. She got pregnant while in college, and she had been on the pill for a couple of years - never missed a day. She didn't even realize she was pregnant until she was in her second trimester. She had been spotting the first 3 months, and since she was on the pill - it just never occurred to her that she could be pregnant.

By the way, she had the baby. She married a great guy, and now has two children.
edit on 15-8-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I do wonder how many other states are following suit in the weeks to come

all the red states will be going after PP full force....count on it.....screw the women making up 51% of the population, what they want doesn't matter, they are man's sperm incubators, and have no say over what happens inside their own bodies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join