It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspectors Find Violations at Four of 16 Planned Parenthood Clinics in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: butcherguy
In the 2008 Presidential election, 70.4 million women voted vs a paltry 60.7 million men.

What keeps women from holding more offices in the federal government? They certainly have the numbers at the polls.

You can only vote for who's on the ballot. The point is to get the power. To win.

Women are still dismissed as less qualified then men in leadership.

Check out the percentages on leadership.

I'm a man. I whole heartedly agree women need to be in more leadership positions.

I think the world would be a lot more peaceful.

Thanks for your support

The difference between men and women's prisons is a good indication.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Regardless of your feelings, its still a federal crime to buy or sell body parts.

It's not illegal to charge a fee for their storage and transfer, though, which is exactly what PP is doing.

Not according to the tapes.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's been proven that the tapes were spliced and edited to make it seem something else was going on. FACT!

Also, the videos don't show any money being exchanged and there is no such paper trail of foul play.

Planned Parenthood is doing nothing illegal. Fetal donation and fetal stem cell research are legitimate business transactions.

Educate yourself and get over it!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why are men so interested in Planned Parenthood?

Why do men think it is their right to legislate women's bodies?

100 Dollar Bills are sexless.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's been proven that the tapes were spliced and edited to make it seem something else was going on.

It has?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I know you're so far Right, one more step you'd fall off the cliff.

But, I do get your humor -- sometimes

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's been proven that the tapes were spliced and edited to make it seem something else was going on.

It has?

Yes......

The full tapes are out there, somewhere......

Remember?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Unless you can provide me with a convenient link to a source, trusted by both the left and the right, which proves the videos were deceptively edited, I consider your claims to be false.

I can be obtuse, as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Here's the full video on YouTube. www.youtube.com...

Campaign of Deception

The full video of the lunch meeting, over two hours long and released by the Center for Medical Progress, shows something very different from what these critics claim. Clearly, the shorter version was edited to eliminate statements by Dr. Nucatola explaining that Planned Parenthood does not profit from tissue donation, which requires the clear consent of the patient. Planned Parenthood affiliates only accept money — between $30 and $100 per specimen, according to Dr. Nucatola — to cover costs associated with collecting and transporting the tissue. “This is not something with any revenue stream that affiliates are looking at,” she said. Under federal law, facilities may be reimbursed for costs associated with fetal tissue donation, like transportation and storage.

edit on 8/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) had inspected PP two weeks prior (and many times before), and never had an issue with the trimester week measurement. But now...

Planned Parenthood Fires Back

EVERY source I've seen says the 2nd trimester begins in the 13th or 14th week... I wonder where the AHCA got this 12-week deadline... Makes me wonder who's pushing these investigations and why PP didn't know about them previously.

This. It looks like the regulatory body and the state had differing definitions of what the first trimester is and that PP was performing abortions using the later of the two.

As far as violations go, that's a very weak one. Especially when it seems to have not been an issue in the past, as recently as two weeks ago even.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The whole organisation is a violation

If you ask me

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm still finding this witch hunt on a service that helps so many women and families disgusting.

That's all I have to say.

Regardless of your thoughts on PP it doesn't mean they are above regulations.

People can be as pissed as they want but if they are finding issues then shouldn't you be happy they are being brought under proper procedure?

You should be happy they are doing more to protect those women you were talking about shouldn't you?

Of course everyone should follow regulations. But we all know what this is really about, don't we.

It's about those ridiculous edited YouTube videos. Secondly it's about taking away womens rights and services supplied to women.

They arnt trying .to improve the services, they want to close them down.

Have you watchd the videos? both versions? they both say the same thing one version is just longer...

So really it doesnt matter how you feel about the videos they arent saying anything that isnt true.....

Second, I find it odd that people who are crying about how this is hurting womens health...

Wouldnt want a company , that has, at least in 4 of them in just florida, havent been following regulations.......

Dont you want the women that you so ardently support and are looking out for, to be in a place that is following the proper regulations ? FOR THEIR HEALTH?!

So much hypocrisy its astounding

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood should be shut down for this scandal

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The baby isnt a womans body, in fact If i fathered the child, its just as much my child as it is hers.....

What makes you think because you have the uterus that , the father is negated completely?

when you start producing asexually without sperm of a male, then you can decide that we dont have a voice when it comes to children
edit on 8/6/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

Unless you can provide me with a convenient link to a source, trusted by both the left and the right, which proves the videos were deceptively edited, I consider your claims to be false.

thats the tired old excuse they use....

Fact is you can watch the full versions, they put them out there for everyone to see, because they say the exact same thing, its just longer!

Half the people who say "oh its heavily edited video" have never bothered to watch it, OR the full version.....and they count on people NOT doing it.....

News flash, the information doesnt change in the longer version

Stop the lies

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Planned Parenthood only deals in donated tissue in five states and that Florida isn't one of the five. I betcha California is one. It also said that PP will not reveal the five for security reasons. I will see if I can find the source.

Also posted in one of the other threads how many states are currently doing investigations but I don't remember where. Mostly southern states (Loisiana, Georgia, Texas, Florida). Then there were Indiana and Massachussetts, neither of which found any violations or any evidence to support what is purported in the videos.
edit on 8/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Much ado about nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Fact is you can watch the full versions, they put them out there for everyone to see, because they say the exact same thing, its just longer!

Half the people who say "oh its heavily edited video" have never bothered to watch it, OR the full version.....and they count on people NOT doing it.....

Stop the lies

Yes, the information and context changes in the full versions. The short versions are edited that way for a reason.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Much ado about nothing.

Much like your contribution to the thread.........Thanks for taking the time for a well thought out response ......

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Stop the lies

Yes, the information and context changes in the full versions. The short versions are edited that way for a reason.

No it absolutely does not, Ive watched full versions of all the ones available, and it absolutely unequivocally does not change context what so ever......

It was edited, because they knew people have an attention span now days of a gold fish.........and arent going to sit and watch 2 hrs of videos.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join