It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Humanity according to Yang (Light/Life-Force/Growth)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yang, Life, is an eternal force that has always been growing. There are always more and more fruits, vegetables, and plants growing. At some point, humanity felt limited and as if self-sacrifice was needed to make limitation go away. The belief in More (Yang/Growth) began to be seen as evil and inconsiderate ("greed"). The belief in such ideas began to be seen in the world.

Although there was a belief in lack (yin/dark/emptiness), Yang continued to increase itself. The Wisdom, Skills, Medicine, and Technology of Humanity increased more and more. Those who believed in limitation, self-denial, and decrease, against those who believed in increase and were called prideful and greedy, tried to stop the development of Mankind's understanding destroying libraries, books, and persecuting scientists.

In the future, more and more people will believe in Yang (Light/Growth/Increase) and will experience more and more abundance. As Howard Storm saw in his Near Death Experience when he met Jesus Christ, people will use the power of Prayer/Faith to change the weather and perform miracles. More and more people will have Faith in increase and abundance rather than limitations. With Faith all things are possible.

The belief that God is Infinite and always takes care of everyone will allow more and more abundance, infinite, overflowing joy into eternity.

Some people like the old way of human life, self-denial, limitation, selflessness, but more people will feel the Joy that they are worthy of and will choose Faith in Increase/Abundance instead.

The future is always increasing with more and more blessings. The past is already finished. The present is here and there are many blessings now tobe seen.

The God of Abundance, Life, and Increase is all there is. The "god" of limitation, wrathful destruction, and decrease is already eternally fading and decreasing into nothingness.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

There is abundance in the Universe, thinking poverty mentality becomes self fulfilling.

S & F

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is abundance in the Universe, thinking poverty mentality becomes self fulfilling.

S & F

What's that between the stars and the galaxies? What's between atoms' nuclei and electrons?

Emptiness.

There is indeed abundance and riches for every one - that is, if you can find it. Nothing comes from nothing - work is needed.

edit on 6-8-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

S & F

What's that between the stars and the galaxies? What's between atoms' nuclei and electrons?

Emptiness.

There is indeed abundance and riches for every one - that is, if you can find it. Nothing comes from nothing - work is needed.

Work on self??
Hardest job of all!! S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm all for faith in the species, but let's keep it pragmatic. Atheism is on an upward trend and I think that will continue through the century. There's no amount of wishful thinking that does any good while remaining dislocated from action. Let's have faith in our visions and help bring them into reality with good Ole hard work.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Let's have faith in our visions and help bring them into reality with good Ole hard work.

Atheists believe the same. There is no Faith in Atheism.

a reply to: swanne

That is lack consciousness, the Yin mind.

Yin (emptiness/lack) consciousness is trying to take over this thread. Yin (lack/need) seeks Yang (fullness/fulfillment), but it never finds it or when it does, it denies it by calling it names. The nature of Yin is to be stuck in lack/emptiness.

You can support lack/emptiness/Nothingness (Yin), I will support abundance/fullness (Yang).
edit on 6-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
There's no amount of wishful thinking that does any good while remaining dislocated from action.

That's it. Like the joke of the 3 guys sitting on a roof in a flood. One was waiting for Jesus to save him. He drowned. When he came face-to-face with Jesus, Jesus said: "I sent you a lifeboat. I can't help that you were too stupid to get in it".

I remember a scientist once saying: "Mother Nature is just not that smart". Sure, all things living adapt, over time. But, nature does not stand up to the speed of human abuse.

It is our responsibility to live in harmony with nature. By taking positive action to counter act human abuse.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well if you have to capitalize the word it's obvious you're narrowing the scope of it's meaning. Atheists are usually humanists, and so have belief just not in the supernatural. You can try to force your views on others but it's in vein.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Well if you have to capitalize the word it's obvious you're narrowing the scope of it's meaning. Atheists are usually humanists, and so have belief just not in the supernatural. You can try to force your views on others but it's in vein.

Right!

It was an epiphany for me when I stepped completely out of the "God circle" how much Right Now meant.

A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Prior it was like being a prisoner that had to pay the jailer before I could do anything for myself or others.

I feel so much more responsible now for the world I live in.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You can try to force your views on others but it's in vein.

Why pretend to be a victim? I didn't force anything on anyone. I only pointed out how both you and atheists believe only in action for things to happen, and not Faith. I can't dorce anyone to believe in anything.

I am not preaching by saying anyone will be tortured eternally for not agreeing. There is no forcefulness/aggression towards others from my words in this thread at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

You can try to force your views on others but it's in vein.

Why pretend to be a victim? I didn't force anything on anyone. I only pointed out how both you and atheists believe only in action for things to happen, and not Faith. I can't dorce anyone to believe in anything.

I am not preaching by saying anyone will be tortured eternally for not agreeing. There is no forcefulness/aggression towards others from my words in this thread at all.

I'm an atheist who believes in an energy force, that everything is connected, and thought is creative energy.

It's not faith, it's science based. There are many others like me.

God is not required.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

By Faith, I mean trust/belief. For example, if you don't have Faith in yourself, you'll doubt yourself and miss out on opportunities.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

By Faith, I mean trust/belief. For example, if you don't have Faith in yourself, you'll doubt yourself and miss out on opportunities.

Actually, I thought that is what you meant. But, in that case you shouldn't capitalize Faith.

It's good to clarify.
edit on 6-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well then you're unconscious of your intent. Obviously reshaping terms is a means to subtly manipulate, hence force. I'm neither a victim or a willing participate, which is I'm calling you out.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I cannot force my views on anyone, only share them. People will agree or not. I only used words as clearly as I understand them (true for everyone).

[Generally speaking] atheists do not believe in the power of Faith/Belief to make changes, only in action. Is that not true? Which part of that was the "forceful manipulation?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I cannot force my views on anyone, only share them. People will agree or not. I only used words as clearly as I understood them (true for everyone).

[Generally speaking] atheists do not believe in the power of Faith/Belief to make changes, only in action. Is that not true? Which part of that was the "forceful manipulation?

How can you speak for atheists?

Atheism is lack of belief in a god. That's it. Nothing more.

Atheists vary greatly in their personal beliefs.

There's even a website for Spiritual Atheists: www.centerforabetterworld.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How can you speak for atheists?

I can't speak for all atheists. I can only say what I know about most atheists I've encountered.

Atheism is lack of belief in a god. That's it. Nothing more.

True. That still doesn't deny the fact that many atheists believe in physical action rather than something like Law of Attraction, for example. I'm not saying that all atheists believe the same things. I'm only saying what many believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I can't speak for all atheists. I can only say what I know about most atheists I've encountered.

Most atheists you've encountered? How many atheists have you personnally encountered? I don't mean atheist spokesmen in the media or on YouTube.

I'm atheist and I've only accidently encountered one other.

Other then lack of belief in a god, atheists are individuals.

I can't even speak for another atheist.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm refering to the many atheists on the internet who admit to believing in action only when debating with the religious.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm refering to the many atheists on the internet who admit to believing in action only when debating with the religious.

That's what I thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join