It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basic question: Have you been inside a spaceship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The only spaceships i've been in are the ones at McDonalds. They are so fun!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i dont have those in our macdonalds.....god damn canada...were so deprived of anything that comes close to ammusment. Man growing up i had to watch the lil'st hobo, cuz we had not cable..it was some dum mutt who ran around citys sovling murders, or lil house on the prarie..watching this ugly lil girl churn butter all day long.

Deep

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
...honestly don't know...

...but heres something funny:

Was once, when I was younger, under the influence of...ummm...something naughty...any way, my mates and I had a mean case of the munchies (just gave it away there didn't I?) so we piled into a car and headed to the local servo (Gas Station for you Americans) to raid their pies and Chicken Rolls (you HAVE to be whacked to stomach them anyway).

We rolled into the forecourt...and I was kinda tripping...and all the lights in the forecourt and along the forecourt roof made the servo appear like some Docking Port in a space craft. I was fully freaking out and telling my mates we had been abducted, and our car had been beamed aboard some space ship...

...k...that was embarrasing...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You would think that would happen ater you ate the pies...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocky
You would think that would happen ater you ate the pies...

...or them dodgy Chicken Rolls...eeeeew...dodgy Servo chicken-rolls. Who needs drug-testing kits...just put on of them in front of a suspected stoner, and if they eat it...YEP! They be smashed!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What EXACTLY were you guys on??

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure, but I 'think' I've seen the inside of one..it's one of 3 things~

1) it was a dream
2)it was an imagined memory
3)it was real

I still can't figure which one it is, so...guess I'll just say no for now...
Magestica

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I was in an alien structure at least once.

I was on drugs so you can't really expect me to reveal too much on this incident, but it happened.

I was on a chrome stretcher in a chrome hall and was about to enter a chrome room when I found myself in some unexplainable state of paralysis. As the door to this chrome room opened I was blinded by foggy white light and I became a drone waiting to be transfered back to my house.

The transfer involves the paralysis and this strange ringing in the ears.

Once the ringing goes away I find myself awake, even though I was trying to wake up from the paralysis for several minutes prior. Everytime I went through this paralysis I had just returned from some wierd alien experience. If that doesn't seem like an abduction to you then I can't help you be convinced anymore then you already are.

It is a really long story and I don't think that I am allowed to post something as long as what this explaination would require.

It is hard enough to explain in person, muchless over the internet.

Maybe one day I will record my experience on tape and send it to everyone who wants it.

I have been wanting to report my experience but I have never taken the oppurtunity to seek out the proper venues for doing so.

Does anyone know of anyone who is willing to record my experience free of charge???

I don't want Billy Bob from nowhere, Alabama either, but a trained professional.

Like someone who can preform hypnosis.

Does anyone know of anyone who can do that???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
friend of mine was havin g some counselling here in the u.k and they accidentaly bought his abduction memories back
,they were that scared they refused to see him again

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a couple of things...

1)the gas station story was hilarious!

2)Codes, the story about your friend's accidental recovery is actually pretty scary. It implies that a lot of people are being abducted who aren't even suspicious of it (though i guess we all knew that -- still, coming across an example of an 'abduction' popping up on accident during hypnosis is chilling)

3)Abraham, thanks for sharing what you have with us. I'm a little confused, though... what was the source of your drugging, if I a may ask? Was it something they did to you, or was it something you did in your dorm room to the sound of the Doors or Pink Floyd?

4)Magestica, have you relayed what you're alluding to on this board before, somewhere else? It sounds like an interesting tale.

As for me, though I think I saw an alien once, I've never seen a ship. I'd actually love to see one, though.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am glad you asked me that. I thought that I wasn't clear enough with that one. The drugging was a result of their actions not mine. Then again who is to say that I was even drugged???

For I can't really be for sure. The thing that leads me to believe that I was drugged was the fact that I had awoken in a state unknown to myself. My perception of the awakening was dreary and very hard to capture. I saw only a few things before I blacked out. That is what leads me to believe that I was drugged.

Thanks for asking. Maybe now I will hear more curious responses. Anyone else have any questions????

Abraham

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm guessing I was very young..maybe 5?? When it *happened* or didn't?? Well around the age of 15..I told my mom a memory I had about being inside this huge place when I was very little-again maybe 5-I described it to her and told her that she was there and we were looking through this glass enclosed case and there was a creature thing inside-never seen anything like it and cannot even begin to describe it-but I can see it as clear as if I had seen it yesterday..anyway, long story short..she said we never went to a place like that and saw anything like that-she asked me if I was certain it was a memory and not a dream? I told her that It was a memory. Well again...a few years ago I asked her about it, seeing if maybe she recalled it, and she still insisted that nothing of the sort happened???

So there ya go..Everything seemed real, yet I remember her there and she doesn't..So maybe it WAS a dream? But I'm swearing, it was a memory..that I was actually there and she was there too..weird weird..

Mag

[Edited on 6/9/03 by magestica]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If you think that it was a memory then it most likely was.

I can't ever remember confusing my dreams with reality.

Not even once.

Not to mention that when I dream I am always aware of being so as the dream is occuring.

When I was in that chrome hallway I knew I wasn't dreaming.

I think that the turning of my head and saying "Huh?" gave it away(not to mention the ringing)

When I dream my speech is not really audible even though I comprehend it. That goes for ever dream I have ever had.

When I said "Huh?" I heard it and it was more real than I could have possibly imagined.

(by the way if you hadn't noticed already I have documented some of my experiences in dragonrider's "MILAB" topic.)

So if you don't understand the "Huh" thing then go and look in that topic as well.

Anyway that is my thoughts on what is real and what is not in relation to our dreams and our experiences.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ive ben in a spaceship. The space shuttle. Or at least part of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by codes
friend of mine was havin g some counselling here in the u.k and they accidentaly bought his abduction memories back
,they were that scared they refused to see him again

Sorry but that isnt true...

I'm a counsellor and yes, in the UK. Either your mate is telling porkies or, he and another friend were having a game of "counsellor/client" as kid girls used to play "doctors and nurses"

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
If you think that it was a memory then it most likely was.

I can't ever remember confusing my dreams with reality.

maybe I'm just wierd but I actually have confused a dream with reality before. I had a dream about something happening, and then for like the next month thought it was real until one day when I was talking with friends (who were in the dream) and they said I was crazy and that it had never happened.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I confuse tons of dreams with reality - but my dreams are alwasy really detailed and i rememeber conversations i have in them.
I once dreamt i had an arguement with my boyfriend and then when i woke up i was in a mood at him all day, he asked what he'd done, i told him and it had never happened.It seriously confuses me when that happens as god knows how much of my past isnt actually true..

I have a similar odd memory - i remember being young, with my mother in a strange place. I know i didnt dream this up because i remember asking her about it when i was really young (and only had dreams about speaking animal, cartoons, chocolate etc). I was by a place with water and i was swimming in it. It was like a swimming pool shape apart from it ws outdoors surrounded by grass, and possible mountains- i'm not sure. Since i travelled alot as a child i figured that it was a memory of some random country, but also my mothers hair was a very light blonde and so was mine her is black, mine is brown)...maybe i should be talking about this in a discussion about past lives(but i've never believed in past lives)

Oh well
x
ta ta

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I made a spaceship when I was a kid out of wood and put in tachometers and speedometers and lights, it was really cool and I wish I still had it.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
2003 Hasrley-Davidson Softail Springer at 100 miles per hour... Guarenteed to make you feel like you are in outer space!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
called 2001 Space Odyssey...and you used to...uhmm....be able to go up into the "spaceship" and uhmm....oh well you get the idea....

Hey, it was years ago!.......

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was on one of the MIR space stations!

Just in case you didn't know. The Russian government built 2 MIRs, one went into space and the other remained on the ground in Russia until around 1996. It was sold to a entertainment company in Wisconsin and now it is set up for tours.

Was pretty cool inside. Wish I could have been in the one in orbit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join