It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Conspiracy Theories and Jade Helm 15

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

If you watch videos from B-52s training you might just get to see them use your house as a mock target.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: JesseVentura

I'm still waiting for the evidence of those closed down Walmart stores being filled with dissidents gathered up by the big bad evil gubment.

Oh, wait, just as plenty of sensible ATS posters stated before it even started, THIS IS ALL IN YOUR HEADS.

I think that Walmart stores is a "disinformation or vilification effort" since the present POTUS/ big labor unions have targeted the Walton family for not being unionized. The military intel calls it DSI...Deceptive Signal Information. The government is making an effort to change everyone's attitude or perception of Walmart as being bad guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

If you watch videos from B-52s training you might just get to see them use your house as a mock target.

LOL! You don't know how close you are...I've used my farm for training before.

How many B-52s are still serviceable...44.

edit on 7-8-2015 by buddah6 because: lobotomized through superior pain meds.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I've seen a bunch of videos where they fly over a suburb and use a house as the target.

They're required by treaty to have 76 in service. They burned a cockpit out on one recently and had to bring one out of the boneyard to replace it, because it was too damaged to repair.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I admit my background knowledge on this subject is limited, and also yes, I did not watch the video.

But I did look at the still of the train with tanks on the ops video frame.

That said just last week I was stopped by a train loaded with maybe 80 tanks and a few other support vehicles on it. All dressed in desert camo.

I had to note it is not uncommon to see this at minimum once a year, for almost a decade.

But then again, any day I can watch Osprey, F16s, F22s, F35s, and military transports and sometimes Blacked out helicopters. Even AF1 once with the pres on board.

But I think that has alot to do with locale. They have to move their crap around somehow.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Exactly. They're having to replace our refurbish just about every vehicle coming back from the ME, as well as some that are coming due in the US. Vehicles like the Abrams can't drive down the street, and the ones that can would need a ridiculous amount of fuel to drive where they're heading. Train is the most efficient way to move them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I've seen a bunch of videos where they fly over a suburb and use a house as the target.

They're required by treaty to have 76 in service. They burned a cockpit out on one recently and had to bring one out of the boneyard to replace it, because it was too damaged to repair. [/quote
Whenever possible we would use a prominent terrain feature to start or stop a sensor run. It is easier to plot the coordinates and align overlays. Sometimes we used an azimuth and phase line method. It wasn't that accurate in areas where you had little terrain features to work with.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm going with the theory that a meteor is on a collision course with the northern states/Canada and it's going to cause chaos so the troops are hunkered can down south to keep things under control while the smoke clears up north. This explains FEMA camps, ammunition purchases, Jade Helm etc. I like to keep all my conspiracies in a tight little ball.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

JADE = Just Another Damn Exercise.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Off Topic :
Just discovered Jesse Ventura's "Off The Grid". I never knew he posted here. I liked his civil forfeiture one a lot. I almost forgot about that craziness.

On Topic :
I liked Justin's comment that Jesse discussed near the end of the video. Waste of tax dollars to help with conflicts we shouldn't be in.

Maybe the military knows that our presence in the middle east is going to be expanding soon.
edit on 7-8-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Off Topic :
Just discovered Jesse Ventura's "Off The Grid". I never knew he posted here. I liked his civil forfeiture one a lot. I almost forgot about that craziness.

On Topic :
I liked Justin's comment that Jesse discussed near the end of the video. Waste of tax dollars to help with conflicts we shouldn't be in.

Maybe the military knows that our presence in the middle east is going to be expanding soon.

FYI, When I left active duty in 1974, I read about the organization of the "National Training Center" located at Fort Irwin, Ca. I commented to my counterparts, in the reserves, that was in the middle of California's high desert. We theorized that powers that be were anticipating the next war was going to be in the middle east. It took 16 years but it happened.
edit on 8-8-2015 by buddah6 because: lobotomized through superior pain meds.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hephalump
How about you give us your thoughts?

Just for fun?

Seems like you're just looking to see which way the wind is blowing opinion wise...then you come back and agree with that opinion.

How politiciany of you, J.

JV has actually been pretty consistent with his opinions for years, which is something most politicians can't seem to accomplish. Maybe try watching the video before you comment.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hail no it's not a random name for the exercise....dang dudes.....get caught up to speed on the skinny here...
it's A I to the point they wont need troops in the Bradley's ( with the little green comm dome recently mounted to the top ) to pull the trigger....skynet will do it all.
now then...what will be the date that skynet became self-aware?

edit on 9-8-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He might be right, because that is military doctrine. You like to train, if you can, where you’re going to fight. If they’ve got them training all throughout the United States, then they must think some kind of war is going to go on here. And you think, with the latest eruptions in Missouri again, a year later, and the things going on. I think you’re going to see a lot more military operations going on in this country, thanks to John McCain and that guy that passed that bill that allows our military to operate in the United States. Him and Levin passed that thing through our Defense Bill last time around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join