It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Who Became President of Mothers Against Drunk Driving Gets Caught Drunk Driving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
LOL....The hypocrisy in law enforcement is so thick when it comes to driving under the influence.

A 45 year veteran police officer and the president of MADD (mothers against drunk driving) was pulled over and charged with, you guessed it driving drumk..

Thats just too funny. What was he supposed to do, leave his car at the bar? The president of MADD and a cop out driving drunk.

Cops hit the bars all the time after work then drive home. Because for the most part they have immunity but they arrest and ruin peoples lives for doing the same damm thing.

link

SUMMERSIDE — A now-former cop David Griffin has just resigned from his position resigned as president of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

The reason for his resignation has sent shockwaves through communities involved in the organization.

Deputy Griffin was actually pulled over in June and charged with impaired driving.

Deputy Griffin was a cop for 45 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Next he campaigns for president of alcoholics unanimous.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

this is great, you know just like everybody he's ever arrested, he's got an excuse... I'd love to here it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
How was a man the president of MADD anyways?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

And another thing...why is a dude the president of Mothers Against Drunk Driving?

EDIT: Or to put it another way...yeah, what OccamsRazor04 said.
edit on 6-8-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
LOL....The hypocrisy in law enforcement is so thick when it comes to driving under the influence.

A 45 year veteran police officer and the president of MADD (mothers against drunk driving) was pulled over and charged with, you guessed it driving drumk..

Thats just too funny. What was he supposed to do, leave his car at the bar? The president of MADD and a cop out driving drunk.

Cops hit the bars all the time after work then drive home. Because for the most part they have immunity but they arrest and ruin peoples lives for doing the same damm thing.

link

SUMMERSIDE — A now-former cop David Griffin has just resigned from his position resigned as president of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

The reason for his resignation has sent shockwaves through communities involved in the organization.

Deputy Griffin was actually pulled over in June and charged with impaired driving.

Deputy Griffin was a cop for 45 years.

Is it just cops that are hypocritical? What about the Anti gun California state senator that got caught smuggling weapons to terrorists in the phillipines? What about the Missouri State representative with an anti gun voting history who got caught while drunk carrying a concealed weapon illegally? What about the Anti gun community organizer in New York who thought it would be a good idea to bring his concealed evil pistol to a school full of innocent children?

Is it just cops? Democrats / Liberals have a much longer track of hypocrisy. Sorry to burst your cop hating bubble.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Do as I say, not as I do!"

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think you're a sexist stereotypical pig for assuming that a man can't be or identify as a mother.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

This thread isn't about guns but I will add that there was a majorly anti gun politician in California that was caught helping an illegal gun-running ring.

If you can't find a problem to fix, just create the problem.
edit on 8/6/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

What does that have to do with a can of tuna in china?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is not surprising at all. Cops think they are above the law. Cop drives drunk, slap on the wrist. I drive drunk, jail. Cop eats a stolen marijuana brownie, slap on the wrist, because when they did it, they expected privacy. I eat a marijuana brownie, jail, because as a citizen, I should expect no privacy whatsoever.

Welcome to the police state some of us in the bigger cities have been living in for decades.

top topics

join