It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzkill Scott Walker Would Go After States That Legalized Marijuana Until Federal Law Is Changed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19662583]
Scott walker came out against Common Core in favor of states rights. I've observed quite a number of ppl on ats who seem to be more worried about legalizing pot than they are making sure the fed gov doesn't overrun it's boundaries forcing states to comply with crazy nut educational programs.

edit on 6-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: Auto correct is hilarious

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The man seriously needs a rug on that melon of his.

He has no chance...And if I have ever seen a person that should partake.

It's this clown and his loser buddy Lindsey Graham.

To deny people medication that helps millions of people.

That is what is criminal.

Wait till you realize big pharma is going to run with this. Oh wait you like big pharma as long as they are for medicinal pot? My how people Savage, who said he is supporting Trump’s presidential candidacy, talked voter identification laws, immigration and the Iran nuclear deal with the man who is currently leading most Republican presidential primary polls.

have fallen for the ruse. Soros wins again. Big pharma big karma
It's funny how the op described him as a buzzkill, so is this really about ppl wanting a buzz or ppl needing real medication?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh, you know how it goes:

"States rights! States rights!"
Unless I don't agree with the State's position, in which case:
"Federal power! Federal power!"

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wish I could give you a big fat furry hug for this post. You will have to settle for a star.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Good thing he is a nobody and does not even remotely stand a chance to get the nomination let alone elected in. Just another talking head trying to lure votes out of the old and stubborn. I wonder what corporate entity lines his pockets, big pharma maybe.

Wanted to add for those anti pot folks, what does it matter if it is for recreational use or medicinal? It's not hurting anyone other than the user and even then the damage is well worth the results. Risk vs reward equals no biggie, puff away or eat it or vape it or whatever.

edit on CDTThu, 06 Aug 2015 14:39:53 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago06-05:00Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:39:53 -050039 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well it’s good to know Walker has his priorities in order. We’ll probably have to wait until Day Two of his term in office before we see any substantial results, though. He promised us he will go into Iran with both guns blazing (if necessary) on Day One. And, of course, any neo-con worth his salt knows it will be necessary.

After wrapping that up, though, on Day Two we will hopefully see a massive, nationwide drug sweep undertaken. Thank God! It couldn’t happen soon enough! We can all sleep easy now, knowing Scott’s on the job snuffing out all those morally decadent, pleasure palaces where the hopped-up, Ganja fiends go to smoke Satan’s evil killer-weed. It’s a scientific fact that Sorcerers, Satanists and Devil-Worshippers have known for centuries that the Ganja is a means of opening the gates to the world of Satan and his Demon forces. Remember, the Devil will use anything or anyone to accomplish his purposes. And we Christian Americans have no need for these tools of the Devil! Amen.

God, this is so exciting!! Go Walker! Go Walker! Go Walker, Go!!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
Well it’s good to know Walker has his priorities in order. We’ll probably have to wait until Day Two of his term in office before we see any substantial results, though. He promised us he will go into Iran with both guns blazing (if necessary) on Day One. And, of course, any neo-con worth his salt knows it will be necessary.

After wrapping that up, though, on Day Two we will hopefully see a massive, nationwide drug sweep undertaken. Thank God! It couldn’t happen soon enough! We can all sleep easy now, knowing Scott’s on the job snuffing out all those morally decadent, pleasure palaces where the hopped-up, Ganja fiends go to smoke Satan’s evil killer-weed. It’s a scientific fact that Sorcerers, Satanists and Devil-Worshippers have known for centuries that the Ganja is a means of opening the gates to the world of Satan and his Demon forces. Remember, the Devil will use anything or anyone to accomplish his purposes. And we Christian Americans have no need for these tools of the Devil! Amen.

Was this sarcasm? If not then SMFH, that diatribe would be one of the furthest comments from denying ignorance that I have seen yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess
Yes, TrappedPrincess, it was sarcasm. A poor attempt at it, but it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Actually, I was in the grips of a stupid attack and that post just came hurling out.

Sorry... As a matter of fact, I apologize to everyone who had the misfortune of reading that post. If possible, imagine that post didn't happen.

Now, I'll slither outta here and crawl back under my rock...

PS: Not only do I believe weed should be legalized, but also many other drugs on the controlled substances list. The failed policy of the War on Drugs has unjustly destroyed the lives of many good people by incarcerating them in prison and stigmatizing them for life...

edit on 8/6/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The man seriously needs a rug on that melon of his.

He has no chance...And if I have ever seen a person that should partake.

It's this clown and his loser buddy Lindsey Graham.

To deny people medication that helps millions of people.

That is what is criminal.

Wait till you realize big pharma is going to run with this. Oh wait you like big pharma as long as they are for medicinal pot? My how people Savage, who said he is supporting Trump’s presidential candidacy, talked voter identification laws, immigration and the Iran nuclear deal with the man who is currently leading most Republican presidential primary polls.

have fallen for the ruse. Soros wins again. Big pharma big karma
It's funny how the op described him as a buzzkill, so is this really about ppl wanting a buzz or ppl needing real medication?

What if people just want a buzz...

Never mind, don't put you wine down to reply.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: netbound

No worries guy, I'm a pretty sarcastic gal myself so I'm pretty good at sniffing it out and yours was aimed in the right direction. So don't slither away lol, stick around and point out how this Walker guy whoever he is (never heard of him until a couple weeks ago) and people like him are out of touch with what the people of this country want.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
With his speech have about starting a war on day one and this he was lost my intestinal.

I'd say that this was what caused me to not vote for him, but I'd be lying. I was never going to vote for him.

Guess only Rand has my intrest on the republican side now.

I'm Bernie or bust at this point. If he doesn't get the Democratic nomination, I'm just not going to vote. The Republicans can go kick rocks at this point in my book.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: netbound

Now that is good sarcasm

Have a honorary British citizenship from me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join