It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DREADDs --- Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated By Designer Drugs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

This is kinda scary guys, my question to all you nerds out there: HOW DO WE STOP IT?????

For all we know we could all already be infected with said virus... So how do we counter the effects?

That's an excellent question. Another one: what about people who have a natural immunity to the "host" virus? What do they do with people like that? Do they just become "expendable crew members" at that point?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If there is a conspiracy with the vaccines, the people pushing them probably aren't in on it. They themselves most likely think it's just for the good of everyone to be vaccinated. I would wager that only a very, very small handful of people would know if some kind of DREADD type viral vector was being distributed.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

They may not know exactly what it is they're pushing but they take the heavy-handed "pushy car salesman" approach, so that tells me that either they are being pressured by some quota or have been otherwise convinced to behave that way. Or, you never know...maybe they themselves are being puppeted and don't realize it...and I'm only partially kidding about that. But they definitely are not nice about it, and I have observed that too many times to count and have been the recipient of such behavior myself, numerous times.

I am talking about complete and utter open hostility too, in addition to scare tactics like the one I described...wayyyyy out of proportion to the scenario of simply offering an elective vaccine; in fact a vaccine that doesn't actually protect anyone from anything but the strain of influenza that was present during the previous year's flu season. The average person is not going to know about that...there would be no reason for them to know it, and it was beneficial to the pharma companies back when they weren't giving vaccines out for free, because they were making money off of them--and blaming it on the extreme shortage of available product. Suddenly, there is an abundance of vaccine and the shots are free of charge...coincidence does not exist, and that is far too contrived to dismiss as serendipity. And the plot thickens...

ETA: Sorry, I forgot to mention something else: the people who are running these mobile vaccine units are not employees of any hospital, clinic or other medical facility. They say they are "under contract with the hospital system" when asked who they work for, and they do not wear clinical attire, nor do they have name tags/badges. They also wear gloves and eye pro, which is neither necessary nor required for administering a simple vaccine. Just observations I've taken note of...I have adopted the habit of writing odd things down lately in case they become relevant later.
edit on 31323America/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2015 15:32:18 -050031pm31217America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: eta

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So they've been advertising the flu shot really, really heavily at work. They even have a "drive thru flu shot clinic" where you just stick your arm out the window and get a flu shot for free. They'll even wash your headlights and windshield for free.

They seem desperate to give everyone flu shots for FREE. Honestly, if they charged people a bit for them, more people might get them.

I had a friend that did graphic design work, and he had really low rates. He just couldn't seem to attract customers even though his rates were lower. It wasn't until he raised his prices to match that of his competitors that he started getting work.

It seems people have an expectation of value.

Anyway, I find it very odd how they are pushing these flu shots so hard, they can't give them away fast enough it seems. I can't remember the last time I've had the flu or a flu shot.

The manufacturer could easily have put something like a DREADD inside the vaccine, and it would never be detected. No one is even looking for it, or knows what TO look for. How do you look for a virus that you've never seen before? And how do you convince someone to spend a ton of money doing that in the first place?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Seems relevant to bump all things considered

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join