It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Camera Shows Moon Crossing Face of Earth (Epic Dark Side of Moon images)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa
It looks fake as hell to me.. The earth appears a couple hundred times larger in this picture than it does in that " famous" picture taken from the surface of the moon with a 3/4 earth in the background..

Can someone tell me the name of the land mass seen on earth in the pic? I've rotated a globe to try to determine it and I can't seem to identify it.... Thnx

You mean the Americas? You not come across those before?

Oh btw , that famous earth shot that I mentioned. Has anyone here downloaded it from NASA site, load it up in Photoshop and highlight the entire picture? See anything parcular about the Earth?

You mean the photograph that appeared on the front page of newspapers and magazines and on TV and used in countless films decades before photoshop? That photo?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I always give the astronomers grief for spending all the resources on pictures and not putting people on some other planet, but I have to admit, this picture is cool.

Negatively, I do wish we could see America in it.

edit on 7-8-2015 by chrisss because: idk

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Bloodydagger

But honestly, I don't like the image exactly because of that reason...it looks like a poorly accomplished cut-and-paste project.

First thing I thought as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: juliorichanos

So because it looks wrong it's a fake? why not attempt to prove it's a fake instead of just giving opinion?.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Good luck getting any answers to that. The most concrete explanation anyone's offered to date is the hilarious "The mountains look 2d". This is the calibre of keen minds we're dealing with.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrisss
I always give the astronomers grief for spending all the resources on pictures and not putting people on some other planet, but I have to admit, this picture is cool.

Negatively, I do wish we could see America in it.

The west cost of North America is visible.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Good luck getting any answers to that. The most concrete explanation anyone's offered to date is the hilarious "The mountains look 2d". This is the calibre of keen minds we're dealing with.

Well, you believe that picture is real and you believe in the moon landings of Apollo. And that is the level of gullibility and authority worship the rest of us are dealing with. Only a freaking dip#### looks at the Apollo pictures from the supposed lunar surface and says, "wow, the moon looks cool!".

But enough about you - the rendering animation

Fun to know that are space program is really just B-rated special effects. It's okay if you believe that's real, but, you'd be intellectually dishonest if you don't question it. Amazingly, as the "one true picture of earth" meme gathered steam, this load of crap lands on our laptops. Maybe it's just a test. To see who adheres to whatever BS they throw out, defends it, and gets their final merit badge of future security so that the weak-minded procreate and they have a race of obedient retards

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IwillbeHONEST

Care to use your infinite knowledge and prove it is a fake then?.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't have infinite knowledge. But, my eyes have adapted in the Internet age to see photo manipulation and when images look fabricated. Have yours? Or is this just beautiful because it's stamped by NASA's approval?

Why do you put so much faith in a government entity with Nazi origins? If you 100% believe this picture is real, well, it's too late

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's not a terribly difficult question: simply explain how you know it's fake and why they would fake it, using consistent logic and evidence.

Why are none of the hoaxers stepping up to this simple challenge?

In the rational world, "Because I said so!" is not an answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IwillbeHONEST

I don't have infinite knowledge. But, my eyes have adapted in the Internet age to see photo manipulation and when images look fabricated. Have yours? Or is this just beautiful because it's stamped by NASA's approval?

Why do you put so much faith in a government entity with Nazi origins? If you 100% believe this picture is real, well, it's too late

What does the fact that top rocket scientists from another government came to work at NASA have to do with anything? And your entire argument is that your eyes have evolved? Really? That's how you know for a fact this is a fake? Weak. Seriously, weak. Wallowing in ignorance weak.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Its all welll and good calling it a fake but again can yiu show us why it is faked?.
Should be easy if you can see it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IwillbeHONEST

originally posted by: GetHyped

Well, you believe that picture is real and you believe in the moon landings of Apollo. And that is the level of gullibility and authority worship the rest of us are dealing with. Only a freaking dip#### looks at the Apollo pictures from the supposed lunar surface and says, "wow, the moon looks cool!".

But enough about you - the rendering animation

Fun to know that are space program is really just B-rated special effects. It's okay if you believe that's real, but, you'd be intellectually dishonest if you don't question it. Amazingly, as the "one true picture of earth" meme gathered steam, this load of crap lands on our laptops. Maybe it's just a test. To see who adheres to whatever BS they throw out, defends it, and gets their final merit badge of future security so that the weak-minded procreate and they have a race of obedient retards

You do realize--as the Soviets found out eventually--that a free and capitalist society makes way more money for your supposed secret elites than trying to enslave everyone ever would, right? What am I saying. . . of course you don't.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It's fake because I called it fake. I don't care what you think it is. Most on this site, who don't just believe pictures because it came from their beloved, tax-gulping space program can look at this without bias and see a totally fake-looking picture.

You're here to disrupt that conversation, obviously, because all you've done is insult the intelligence of those that question it.

Because you believe in this pictures authenticity, you're somehow more intelligent? What a twisted world you live in.

Here is the 3rd supposed picture of the blue marble (no terminator line) since space programs existed, what 60 years now and you are here calling other ignorant because we believe it's a fake.

Secondly, you talk as if you jetpack around deep space. Do you? Were you empirically observing this as it took place? If you were, then you were just looking over the CGI artists shoulder as he rendered this fabrication

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

TWhat does the fact that top rocket scientists from another government came to work at NASA have to do with anything?

So the Nazis were just "another government"? LMAO.

I bet in another thread you're there defending WW2 vets calling the Nazis evil bastards but now they've twisted into just another form of government. Sounds like in your above statement you trust the Nazis. Are we to assume that?

I don't have to twist my logic. You do.

But have fun cheerleading each other and insulting curious minds. You're a hilarious bunch. But I can't quite come to grips with why you come to a conspiracy site to insult open-minded conversation. Seems like a waste of time. And the number of you are growing.

You ask me for proof but you have none, whatsoever, that it's real. LMAO

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So it is fake because you say so....
Our evidence is the pictures but again you offer nothing.
The topoc is not if it is fake btw. Make a thread showing us how it is a fake.
Put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Haha, mess with the authority and look what happens. I'm sorry, Boymonkey. The picture is real. Run up to bed in your spaceshuttle bunk and I'll read you the fable of Apollo.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So you can not prove your claims.
Got it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Can you prove that these are real?

Of course I can't prove to YOU that they're fake. But, the fact that you unquestionably believe in these photos is telling enough for me. You won't be persuaded otherwise until an officially stamped authority deems this photo a fake. I don't need anyone to think for me. I make my own decisions and I don't look at pictures as proof of anything. Espeically in this day and age.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Tax gulping space program? 0.5% isn't tax gulping.

Do you actually know what you're talking about?

I suspect the anti-science cult has sucked you right in.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join