It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Farrakhan would have been arrested long ago if He said this kind of words,especially in a church if He was a white man.This man says outrageous things calling for violence,when we need good peaceful leaders and spiritual leaders to call for love and respect of one another.

Progressives at the very least would go after his tax-exempt status if he were white.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Based on what?

Do you have an example of that happening or just decided in your own mind that it would.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do you have an example of that happening or just decided in your own mind that it would.

Well I did decide that in my own mind, but it turns out I'm right of course...

Change.org

politicususa.com

edit on 6-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Progressives at the very least would go after his tax-exempt status if he were white.

Nothing to do with race. We're just too busy trying to weed out the entrenched power structure of theists who actually weild political power and seem to be intent on turning the US into a fundamentalist theocracy. Sorry, but we'll get to "Calypso Gene" Farrakhan later.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Farrakhan is little more than an aging black Hitler with no power. While his words are pointless and his congregation simply brain-dead urinals for his hate...I would LOVE to see him jailed or disgraced. There is NO PLACE for his level of hatred in America. Most of us are far beyond this...he is a relic of a time best forgotten.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

inciting to murder is not protected speech.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seems like all Farrakhan is saying is an eye for an eye. When one of these white people murder a black person in cold blood, that the offender should be retaliated against. Some of you seem to have a problem with that. We've seen time and time again, white police murder blacks in cold blood, and get away Scott free. All Farrakhan is saying is that since the society they are in doesn't protect or prosecute the murderers, that it be taken care of by their own people.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

In a sermon reminiscent of the fiery rhetoric of an Islamic State preacher, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan [...]

A Nation of Islam leader speaking in a the manner of a fundamentalist Islamic state preacher...? Nooooo! You don't say...?! =O

~_~

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

He should be arrested, but I don't think I'll hold my breath. If the authorities cared, they'd be acting on the rest of the hate crimes against non-blacks already going on. Yet all we hear is crickets.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This guy and his ilk should meet with an unfortunate "accident".

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I don't think inciting people to commit murder is protected speech.

I don't think so either, I think I learned that in a class one time. I'm no lawyer, so I don't know what kind of crime (if any) this guy has committed, but he does seem to have extreme views.
edit on 09amSun, 09 Aug 2015 11:36:34 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Like other leaders of terrorist organizations, hr virus the cause he purports to support, he's a spineless sissy who preys on the weak minded to ruin or lose their lives to do his dirty work, he is as desperate for attention as Donald Trump, and he is a racist who has declared war on caucasians.

W gave himself and all future presidents free reign to kill and imprison enemy combatants. Louis Farrakhan should be considered no different than any other terror leader. While i don't relish the idea of him being looked at as a martyr by his weak minded followers, i would enjoy the sight of him laying disemboweled in a gutter.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's a real beauty isn't he.

As far as sociopaths go, yeah. He is.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

What crime did he commit?

He is inciting violence simply based on race. To stalk and kill white people...

You don't see anything wrong with that?...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Ladies and gentlemen, no worries, I think he is discussing killing police officers. I am sure quite a few on ATS wouldn't be bothered by that.

That's the first thing I thought he was referring to. He wants 10,000 black people to murder police officers. This man should be arrested for inciting violence and hate speech. He shouldn't be trying to incite violence against anyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Never once in the video posted by the op does he call for 10K to kill whites. He calls for 10K to kill those who kill us. He is obviously talking about the police and last time I checked the police forces aren't a white only organization. He was talking about Dylann Roof when he mentioned the hamburger because after Roof was arrested he said he was hungry so the cops treated him with a meal from burger king.

He did said "meanwhile white folks give the murderer a hamburger". The police force has people of all races, but he referred in specific to "white folks.

Not to mention that he also made statements about the suffering of black people for 400 years by the whites. He is clearly talking about blacks rising up, stalking and killing white people/police officers.

BTW, in case you didn't know before slavery, which I am against, existed in the U.S., slavery existed for thousands of years in Africa, among other places, and millions of whites and other races were used as slaves as well. Is that a reason to call a rise to kill Muslims, or blacks, or Italians and all those races that in generations past used slavery? NO... That was the past, but the past shouldn't be an excuse to incite violence against anyone.

edit on 2-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join