It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
(post by alienjuggalo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Another religious nutcase, I swear religion will be the downfall of humanity.

I can't belive in this day and age people still belive there's a man in the clouds looking down on us and he knows everything we do and everyones god tells them to go kill people who have another god.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If he was white and was citing that crap using it against blacks, there would be a BIG problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He said kill those that kill you , its called self-defense and defense.
edit on 08pm118America/Chicago3143k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ps blacks dont really pay much attention to him
edit on 08pm118America/Chicago3146k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

kkk, skinheads, aryan nation, confederate south, cointelpro etc need more

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, no worries, I think he is discussing killing police officers. I am sure quite a few on ATS wouldn't be bothered by that.

That said, he knows where to find us. We are easily identifiable.

I wonder if we will see him on the front lines.

I won't hold my breath...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How is that speech not a crime?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
He said kill those that kill you , its called self-defense and defense.

When he is asking for 10,000 volunteers to go out and kill that is not self defense.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If this guy thinks death is 'sweet' how come he's hung around for 80 odd years himself - good for others, especially if they are young, but not good enough for him.

Is he going senile or just plain mad?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
And Heaven forbid you question him in an intelligent debate (Malcolm X). This dude has ended more black lives than Sickle Cell Anemia.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
not here to bash Muslims but to be honest the nation of islam is a joke.. it is nothing more than a gang hiding behind religion.it all started as a prison group for blacks to gather in larger groups..in most prisons you are not allowed to gather in groups of no more than 5..but by turning a gang in to religion they cannot stop you from gathering larger groups..the nation of islam is one the biggest prison gangs in america..

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Religion of love hard at work again

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breath of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us.

Not sure what you make of it but to me it sounds like a threat.

Sounds like self defense to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Farrakhan would have been arrested long ago if He said this kind of words,especially in a church if He was a white man.This man says outrageous things calling for violence,when we need good peaceful leaders and spiritual leaders to call for love and respect of one another.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"slaves" are oppressed.

Out of everything he said, this is the only clue to truth from his speech. Since I don't agree with slavery. Everything else he said though, well.. let's just say, if he does this and kills innocents, he will find that natural law will eventually work against him. There is an active law in this universe and it doesn't care if you are religious. You can call it karma or whatnot, but people ultimately reap what they sow.

HOWEVER, doing some search. I found this little jewel.

Farrakhan then said something most curious. He declared that Obama “was selected before he was elected” by certain “kingmakers” who were “political scheming” “in back rooms.” Farrakhan said that Obama’s early primary victory in Iowa was “financed largely by Goldman Sachs.”

Farrak: Obama was selected, not elected.

Goldman Sachs? You mean THIS Goldman Sachs?

I do not agree with violence. In this I say farrak is wrong, however, he may be right about Goldman Sachs.

Rephrasing that last sentence to be clear-er. He may be right about Goldman Sachs, but everything else is basically bs.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:47:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2015 14:47:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Is the relationship between Islam and the NoI really any different than Mormonism and Christianity?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How is this racist POS not in jail for inciting violence or terrorism? Just look at some of his quotes..

"America must be burned! America is no good at all."
Louis Farrakhan

"A decree of death has been passed on America. The judgment of God has been rendered, and she must be destroyed."
Louis Farrakhan

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years"
Louis Farrakhan

"They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters"
Louis Farrakhan

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man."
Louis Farrakhan

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him."
Louis Farrakhan

I have see stories right here on ATS where people got charged with terrorism for alot less than that..

So what gives?

www.azquotes.com...

edit on 6-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

How is this racist POS not in jail for inciting violence or terrorism? Just look at some of his quotes

The better question is, why did he appear constantly on C-span; which is a government controlled media? To me he is one of the people who are furthering the divide and conquer agenda played by those in power. This guy will speak "half truths" to recruit people on his side and further hate. I noticed from his speeches, certain psychological manipulation in his words.

he is what I call a controlled opposition. Otherwise, why would he be on c-span?

I shudder at the thought of people following this man.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

Sounds like self defense to me.

Sounds like suicide to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join