It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Moloch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Pray that America and the people supporting abortions repent. The Bible is clear that those who turn a blind eye to this abomination will fall under judgment.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Source?

yawn*

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais
I don't watch videos, but my guess is that the speaker will be quoting from Ezekiel;
"And you took your sons and daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured.
Were your harlotries so small a matter that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?" (Ezekiel ch16 vv20-21)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh boy, republican religious code words again. Moloch. Those were babies who made it to the birth process, the mother loved and nursed it, then she was commanded sacrifice to Moloch. Much like the children in ghettos in Detroit, Chicago, St louis.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: watchman13
I'm not so sure Yahweh is any better than "Moloch". The old testament god murdered, or had murdered, millions to satisfy his blood lust. And of course, he promises to do it again when he "pours out his wrath" on the earth's inhabitants in the "end times"(fundamentalist view).

As to abortion. What can I say that hasn't already been said numerous times on ATS. Abortion is not, and should not be used as birth control. Personal responsibility dictates one take steps to prevent unwanted pregnancy. But abortion does serve a purpose in our society, however distasteful it may be.

edit on 8/5/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: charolais
I don't watch videos, but my guess is that the speaker will be quoting from Ezekiel;
"And you took your sons and daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured.
Were your harlotries so small a matter that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?" (Ezekiel ch16 vv20-21)

Actually, they quoted from Amos chapter 5. As well as 2 Peter, and Revelations.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Ah, thank you. A bit indirect.
Had I been writing on this theme, I would certainly have begun with the Ezekiel passage.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Im sorry, but the bible teaches that soul-life begins at first breath, out side of the womb...NOT CONCEPTION!

Hebrew word 'mibeten' literally means out of the womb. The Septuagint uses the Greek prefix 'ex' to convey the same idea. This whole pro-life vs pro-choice issue is a ploy to cause further political polarization between the religious and the secular.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Your religious beliefs, no matter what they are, don't have any place in government or policy.

I couldn't care less what your Bible, Koran, Torah, or book of Mother Goose fairy tales has to say.

Abortions, tubal ligation, and vasectomies should be free for everyone.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Im sorry, but the bible teaches that soul-life begins at first breath, out side of the womb...NOT CONCEPTION!

Hebrew word 'mibeten' literally means out of the womb. The Septuagint uses the Greek prefix 'ex' to convey the same idea. This whole pro-life vs pro-choice issue is a ploy to cause further political polarization between the religious and the secular.

Mark the date! Something we agree on!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It must be snowing in hell right now. Lol

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm not so sure Yahweh is any better than "Moloch". The old testament god murdered, or had murdered, millions to satisfy his blood lust.

Lets not forget the passage where said so called god told his people to cut open the bellies of prego women

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Let's be clear: tubal ligation and vasectomy are hardly in the same league.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The point being? The aborted are not "borne."

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The point being? The aborted are not "borne."

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66
Yet they might still be counted as "my children".

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: watchman13
I'm not so sure Yahweh is any better than "Moloch". The old testament god murdered, or had murdered, millions to satisfy his blood lust. And of course, he promises to do it again when he "pours out his wrath" on the earth's inhabitants in the "end times"(fundamentalist view).

As to abortion. What can I say that hasn't already been said numerous times on ATS. Abortion is not, and should not be used as birth control. Personal responsibility dictates one take steps to prevent unwanted pregnancy. But abortion does serve a purpose in our society, however distasteful it may be.

You lack an understanding of the Bible. The God of Abraham does not want anyone to perish but many many choose to reject God and His Christ. That is not God's fault as He already provided a meant of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. I sincerely hope you let Jesus into your heart.
As far as your reference to "blood lust" what your referring to probably falls into the category of war, self defense or eradicating the land of hybrid - non human entities: giants.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yeah, it's very clear about it. You let the priest do it.

Numbers 5:11-31
16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

I guess it's not a problem when it's done using good old Christian Curses and God Magic without the consent of the woman. But not doctors doing it with a woman's consent.

That book is one of the most brutal Pro-Rape, Pro-Murder, Anti-Woman Book ever written.
edit on 14-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join