It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even a pigeons life is worth saving!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
While I`ll agree to help nature out if I can one must remember to let nature take its course as well.

Couldn't agree more!

originally posted by: StratosFearThere was a case of a woman beating a falcon to death while it was feeding. The falcon was trained and was out with its handler at the time and a thread made the rounds on ATS a few months ago about it. The woman thought she was in the right by protecting the pigeon or duck from the falcon.

Don't think i saw that one... The intentions where probably good, but definitely a terrible decision by the lady.

Gonna try and search for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Sadly people who think like this are a minority in this world.

There has to be a way to change this.....it must be time for a fundamental change in the education system...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You'd be surprised how often people do stop and help animals or other people.

I worked at a recycling site which was close to a few ponds/lakes and every year the ducks would walk through our yard with their ducklings. Every year either one of our guys would leave his machine to usher them to safety or one of our customers would get out of their lorry and do so - always lovely to watch.

My partner worked in a nursing home for the elderly and they had a duck that would lay its eggs in their courtyard (safety) and when they were ready to go to the pond the staff would open a door and cordon off a route for the ducklings to make their way out. A lot of the staff and residents would watch and then the staff obviously spent a while cleaning up after them

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Syllar

Beautiful vid, thx for sharing.

Doesn't it seem that on the whole, people, no matter what race, belief or nationality are all pretty compassionate. Its governments and those in power that ruin it.

If it were left to us im sure we would all get along just dandy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join