It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Carter Oligarchy and election rigging.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OOPS! Jimmy caught cancer.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So... Carter calls out the established rule... And now he has skin cancer in his brain??

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The incredible thing here is that this has been widely known for 10 years yet we still have the damn Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia electronic voting machines. To top that off the official tabulator for Presidential elections is overseas and run by a former Goldman Sachs exec.

Hanging chads my arse. Someone needs hanging and the people are tired of being taken for a ride.

I always thought Carter a somewhat more ethical person than every President since but when you know youre going to die is not the time to start spilling the beans. Man up Jimmy and tell us EVERYTHING.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Can't we use some of the crypto tech that makes bitcoins awesome to do digital voting?

It's 2015. I can have anything I want delivered to my door, bought off the internet. I have a robot that cleans my floors. We are soon going to have drones delivering packages. We have 3-D printers that can make pizza.

I can't vote online though?

Can we get some top men on this, please? There has to be a way to make a iron-clad, unhackable online voting system.

Dude, I've got stuff to do in cyberspace. I ain't got time to drive down to the church and stand in line to vote -- especially when those machines are tampered and rigged anyway.

Yeah, if someone could get on this ... that'd be great.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Time for a refresher

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Can't we use some of the crypto tech that makes bitcoins awesome to do digital voting?

The thing about crypto is that it's very good when you want to hide the origin, 'chain of custody', and destination for something, but that's the exact opposite of what you want in a voting system!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I've written a thread on how to secure our election process before. If you're interested I'll look it up for you. The main issue with voting online is that it requires some sort of authentication system to prove you are who you say you are. This isn't difficult to create, the problem is that once you've identified yourself you no longer have an anonymous vote.

Hacking is actually an easy problem to solve, it's the issue of anonymity that isn't.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 25th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Rigging machines doesnt really matter when the electoral makes the choice. They just want it to look like "we" chose the candidate that the electoral college has been told to endorse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join