It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I miss our chat function i really do. Feeling a little bitter tonight, need some distraction.

What's everyone up to?

I'm running on empty

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A lot of us miss the chat room! I'm trying to relax after a tough day. My elderly Mother was in and out of the hospital. She will be 92 in September, so any time she isn't feeling well, I worry like hell. Tomorrow though, I get to see one of my dearest friends and we will go out for dinner. That's all the news I have for now. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice !! I'm sorry to hear of your mothers position, how ever as we age things become more difficult before we can transition to the next step. They always said, there is nothing in this world worth doing that's easy. I have to think getting old is one of the hardest things we face in life, so it surely must lead to something grand beyond all comprehension. Regardless of any religious affiliation I'm sure everyone can appreciate the great transition to what is to come.

I just lost my beloved Bob to Alzheimers in December, terrible disease. The hardest part is I could see in his eyes he knew we mattered, he just couldn't figure out why. The hardest quest for our minds to comprehend is why, and when it comes with out meaning it's that much worse.

Cherish every second, share every thought.

That turned so dark and I really didn't mean it to come off that way.. I'm in a bad way.

I finished putting a shine on a guitar I've been working on for almost a year.... It will be the guest book for our wedding.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Night I apologize, I feel as if that comment came out the entire wrong way. I should probably go to bed.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

I'm feeling bitter too; not for the same reasons as you though (read your other post- sending you a pat on the back).

I'd like to bitch and moan more, but don't want to get sappy or too personal.

But know that you are not alone!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hope your Mom's health keeps her out of the hospital, NightStar. My FIL is of that age and he too has had his e.r. visits lately. I understand your worry. Enjoy that dinner!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Misery loves company
or so they say.

If you need to rant I'm up to listen. I'm listening to floggin molly now. Working my way into something better than right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm on to some good tunes... ha ha

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I took you up on your offer, sent you a u2u

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Responded

Don't let the thread die guys !!! there is no chat ! Let's keep this alive !

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Whats up man

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Not to much, I'm afraid I've now had one to many beers being i have to be up in about 6 hours....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Glass of water can't hurt

Also if you crash now, thats better than 4hrs of sleep.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

A wise man once said sleep now, rest tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Night I apologize, I feel as if that comment came out the entire wrong way. I should probably go to bed.

No apology necessary. It came out wonderfully. I am sorry to hear of your loss. I believe that when we leave our physical existence here that there is something else for us, something better.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Hope your Mom's health keeps her out of the hospital, NightStar. My FIL is of that age and he too has had his e.r. visits lately. I understand your worry. Enjoy that dinner!

Thanks so much Honey! I appreciate your kind words!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Not to much, I'm afraid I've now had one to many beers being i have to be up in about 6 hours....

Hope you are having sweet dreams by now. I'm off to dreamland myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

In the words of my fellow residents of Essex...

Phat choon!

I really love this track. It was the title track for the video game Borderlands, and I LOVE that game, in the most biblical fashion possible.

Sorry that you have been in the negative zone lately. It's a horrid fact of life, that the peaks are followed by troughs and I hope you see your way out of this one!

new topics

top topics

join