It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Mayan Long Count End Date? June 3rd, 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianoasis
What? Why the hell weren't the Mayan researchers using the MAYAN calendar year? Seems like a pretty crucial and integral detail. Why on Earth would the Mayans be using Gregorian calendars, something they didn't know existed, to calculate their end date?

Quality work on your part OP. I will be dying of curiosity until this date comes.

Yeah, interesting isn't it that the Mayan researchers used to Gregorian calendar (365.245) with the Long Count and not the true Mayan Haab 365 day solar cycle? Using the Gregorian calendar with the Long Count you get to 5125.326 years or 1,872,000 days (13 x 144,000 baktuns). Using the Mayan Haab 365 day cycle you get 1,872,000/365 solar days = 5128.76 years. So we can clearly see there is a 3 1/2 year difference between the two.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You can Google Mayan Calendar 5125 years and see plenty of articles that talks about it. And then you can Google Mayan Calendar 5128 years and see others references to it as well. Researchers have failed to use and calculate the true Mayan end date of June 3rd, 2016 it appears. Theoretically, the Gregorian day of June 3rd, 2016 using the Haab 365 solar cycle with the Long Count is the SAME DAY as Dec. 21st, 2012 using the Gregorian calendar.

It is no coincidence that a major planetary alignment or mutable grand cross alignment happens on June 3rd, 2016!

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: neutrinostargate
I have come up with a theory that I believe the Mayan Long Count end date actually happens on June 3rd, 2016.

My theory and research will be shared shortly.

It is a puzzle and a code, and I would like to see if someone can debunk my theory.

Stay tuned!

Wow!!! Your end date of June 3, 2016 is just 105 days before my end date of Sept 16, 2016.

All of my calculations revolve around multiples of 105. This cant be coincidence.

105 is 49+7+49.

Biblical history is divided up into cycles of 490+70+490 years according to the pattern hidden in the syllable metering of the Hebrew and Greek bible.

So 490+70+490 is 1050 years. (105×10)

And a full great cycles of 5250 years is 105×50 years (Jubilees) or 1050×5.

The time between 12/21/2012 and 9/16/2016 is 1365 days or 13×105.

I keep seeing 105 everywhere.

Great research and very interesting your date is just 105 days off from mine, even though I think mine is more accurate due to the major and rare planetary alignment/grand cross on that day.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neutrinostargate

Have you accounted for the two years deleted by the Gregorian calendar? You wont find mention of it online, but you can easily verify it by tracking the metonic cycles before and after 1582 AD.

Also, 9/16/2016 is a penumbral eclipse and the Feast of Trumpets (180th day from Vernal Equinox). This marks the second installment of the Hebrew Year.

Remember that the Mayan year ends in phases. First the 260th day, then the 360th day, then finally the 365th day.

Notice that 365-105=260 which is the Tzolkin year. So my assumption is that you found the end of the final Tzolkin year (perhaps by accident maybe?).

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

A "grand cross alignment"? I read this and the first thing that popped into my head was the return of the Annunaki and the planet Nibiru (Sumerian for "planet of the crossing") O.O

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

your post: "...Subtract 5128.76 years (Haab) from 5125.256 years (Julian) =

READY........

=3.504 year difference and that makes 1260 days..."

I differ from you...
my calculator says: subtract 5128.76 (with a 360 day year w/ a 5 sunrise but no-day ritual period)
from a 5,125.39 solar orbit year length

=3.37 year difference ~ or , 135 days ...that makes 365.24 X3 + 135 = 1,230.72 days

the whole calculation is dependent if the Haab' year ( 20 ea. X 18 day months) of 360 days includes or excludes those 5 + days a year that the Maya called non-days every year so the astronomical season cycle would coincide with the 'count of days'

their 360 day year is like the Lunar calendar of the Jews and I think reverts back to the Pagan days of earth/moon goddess that was re-packaged for reasons known only to their Priest class...both the Mya, the Tribes, and any other Moon deity calander that any modern religions follow.... that in itself is the 'bridge' between two worlds & realities
~ a Sun dominated masculine physical realm and a Moon, female, spiritual realm that unify each other in the best exotic sense

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I won't derail your thread, but the date is September 26, 2015. I dreamed of it two years ago. I won't post here what I saw, but I do not dream in color, and the times that I have, it has come to pass, so I take these things very seriously. And thank you, by the way, for explaining the differences in the calendars' days...that is always so confusing and I think it's because people don't break it down the way you did, and it becomes too hard to follow, so they give up trying. Who knows how much information is in there that has been overlooked?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You're not the only one who has had dreams indicating something is coming soon. Mine didn't have dates in them, but they indicated a sense of immediacy and they were in the class that I can remember.

Basically, I have two types of dreams: ones that are vague and fleeting that I forget the real details of quickly, and the kind that are vivid and stay with me for days, weeks in full detail. These were the latter kind and they always mean something.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually, I think you posted something about it on another recent thread...can't remember who authored it but it was about that feeling of impending doom, or heavy anticipation and the OP wanted to know how many people were experiencing something like that. I think you posted something about dreams and I asked you if you had a date in mind, but the thread was dead by the time I saw your post, so I don't think you saw my reply.

I have the same dream patterns that you describe, and the ones I can't remember details of are never in "color", not black and white either, but kind of a stark blue "wash"...like a filter of some kind. Been that way my whole life. But the ones I remember are in vivid color and I do not forget even the tiniest detail of them...and they actually happen. This one was like that, only the most vivid one I have ever had, and two years later, I still remember it. It is also the first one I've had that has a specific date.

I'm hoping the OP here can figure something out about the date...I am horrendous with numbers due to a form of dyslexia and all the calculations, etc., are outside my scope of understanding, so when I saw this I decided to just throw it out there. I can remember that dream right now, as if it just happened yesterday. And the date of June 3, 2016 gave me a very weird feeling...not deja vu exactly...I can't really explain it. It feels like I should know something about it, but I can't get it to coalesce...I know I'm probably not making much sense. And the Dec. 2012 thing...I can't explain that either, but I just knew it was wrong. I even told people close to me not to worry about it, that it was incorrect, that nothing was going to happen...it wasn't skepticism either; it was just a very strong feeling that that particular date was not correct.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I dream in symbols usually. But the very first one I can remember goes way back to when I was still a kid in school, and it was apocalyptic. I still remember it.

There was some kind of disaster that had happened. My sense at the time was nuclear war, but I don't know. We were in a building in a line and when we got to the room, there were all these people with big gas tanks and they had people lying on cots with masks on their faces. And one lady looked up at me. She had child on her cot, and she said, "This is kinder than what they'd have to live through."

So basically, they were killing them. And then we were running away and being chased by people who were going to put us back in that line.

And I woke up them. But I've never forgotten that dream.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
On June 4th:
Oh wait did I say June 3rd? The real date is ...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Maya struggled with feeding their people and warring with neighbors who were also Maya. Yet, they knew exactly when the Feathered Serpent would destroy Earth via a celestial alignment?

I don't think anyone is denying their knowledge of math. It seems though, that any civilization that has mastered math has used it to wow and astonish their citizenry into submission, in one form or another.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing it. I hope it doesn't come true...I hope nothing apocalyptic comes true. But I think it will, and that we are in its direct path. I think that dates are important, but not just one specific date. Numbers and symbols too. It feels lately as if there are groups of people who are meant to cross paths, and each group has a puzzle piece...and if we are able to put aside differences and work together, we can figure out the puzzle and change that path, or at least alter our course along it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

There are pieces all over the place - In media, in scripture, in other culture's religions, in numerology, in dreams/visions. It's a mess and a messy process, but I don't think we're meant to see it all until the time is right.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I think you may be right about that...at least it's good to know that other people perceive things too. Few things suck like thinking you're the only one who can see or understand something. It almost makes you question your own sanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It is quite clear that there is a 3 1/2 year difference or 1260 days between the Julian Calendar with the Long Count 13 baktuns of 144,000 days = (1,872,000 days) compared to the Haab Mayan calendar.

Interesting too isn't it that the very well known 1260 days in the Bible is that Dec. 21st, 2012 to June 3rd, 2016 is 1260 days? Coincidence? I think not!

And on top of that, a major planetary grand cross that day too!
edit on 12-8-2015 by neutrinostargate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 2/22/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok, time to reopen this thread again since the other one got closed out.

So, not sure if anyone has read my theory but I can restate it here again.

There is no doubt in my mine that the true end of the Mayan 13 baktun cycle ends on June 2nd, 2016 or May 20th, 2016 (Julian calendar).

The question is, what will happen then?

There are so many multiple connections that add up to this time.

1) Isaac Newton "end date"
2) Mutable Grand Cross Alignment that is in Ezekiel's Wheel.
3) Ascension Day (The day that has been talked about that Jesus returns)
4) Mayan 13 baktun cycle ending then.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is something I posted 5 years ago without even knowing about the Grand Cross Alignment at this time, nor any clue about the Mayan 13 baktun cycle ending at this time too.

This had to do with Bible research and connections that pointed me to around June 2nd-4th, 2016.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As you can see by Googling the dates, you can see the mention of 5125 years and 5128 years from the beginning of the Mayan 13 baktun to its completion.

Why this 3 year difference?

There are 144,000 days in a baktun. And there is a 13 cycle of 144,000 baktuns each, which makes it a total of 1,872,000 days.

The Mayans used a 365 solar day year, which doesn't reflect leap years. They didn't care about leap years at all.

Take 1,872,000 days divide it by 365 solar days/yr = 5128.767 years.

Now the Gregorian calendar has a 365.2425 solar year because it includes leap years or approx 1 leap day every 4 years.

Take 1,872,00 days divide it by 365.2425 solar days/yr = 5125.36 years

5125.36 years (using Gregorian solar year) from the beginning date of August 11th, 3114 BC is Dec. 21st, 2012

But 5128.767 years (using Mayan Haab solar year) from the beginning date of August 11th, 3114 BC is June 2nd, 2016 (Gregorian) or May 20th, 2016 (Julian).

Any questions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join